Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 8: November 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: November 29 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

My dreams were very pleasant, mostly filled with visions of Katie, and sometimes Becky, in my arms. Some of the dreams were so sexy that I was surprised that my pants weren't sticky when I woke up in the morning. Yes, technically it was still morning, though it was already a few minutes after noon when I walked into the kitchen after showering and getting dressed. There didn't seem to be much point in getting up too early anyway. Mom was out shopping – Katie and Becky probably were as well – and Dad was already so bored with the Thanksgiving weekend football offerings that he had retreated to his office and was working on a proposal for a potential client.

I made a few little sandwiches on rolls from Thursday's dinner with a mixture of the leftover turkey and fixings and some of the cold cuts from yesterday's lunch. I was scrolling through the TV channels for something to watch when I heard Mom unlock the front door.

"Oh, good," Mom said when she saw me. "You're up. I have some things for you to help me bring in the house." She tossed me the car keys.

I walked outside and popped the trunk on Mom's car and started loading up with shopping bags. There was no way could I get it all in one trip, so I took the first batch into the house and sat them in the living room floor so I could go for the rest. I figured that getting them all in the house was the first order of business. I could get them upstairs later. While I was bent over to go after the last of the packages, a car pulled up next to Mom's in the driveway. About the time I stood to shut the trunk, a pair of arms slinked around my waist from behind.

"I sure liked the view when we pulled up," Katie giggled. She took about half of the packages from me and we headed into the house. It wasn't until we got to the door that I realized that Becky had driven off.

"Where's your Mom going?" I asked.

"She's going to go home and wrap presents," Katie replied. "She says it's the only way she can hide them from me because she knows I won't snoop once they're wrapped."

Mom intercepted us the minute we were inside. "Put that all in the guest bedroom," she told us as she scooped up the packages I'd already brought in. "I'll be right behind you with these, so don't peek into any of them."

"One of these days I'm going to figure out where you hide the presents, Mom," I teased.

"No you won't," she shot back.

"Let the games begin," I chuckled. Mom and I joke about this every Christmas season. I threaten to find the packages and she keeps saying I never will. I actually don't try all that hard, but I know she's usually stashed the big stuff in the rafters over the garage and the small stuff ends up either in her underwear drawer or in a drawer in the guest bedroom. While I might admit to knowing where the big stuff is, it would just be too embarrassing to admit that I know about the small items hidden under her panties.

Once we'd put all the shopping in the guest bedroom, Mom shooed us out. "Go watch some TV," she ordered. "I'm going to make sure these are 'peek proof' and then I'll come down and join you. I want to get to know Katie a little better."

Katie and I parked ourselves on the loveseat and Mom soon came downstairs and got us all something to drink. Dad came downstairs with her. I was feeling a sense of dread, but Mom went out of her way to be the perfect hostess to Katie. Overall, she didn't get too nosy with her questions, though she did try to pry a little about Katie's dad, Roger. Katie was sweet but careful with her answers.

"Daddy and Mom divorced about five years ago," Katie explained. "They get along really well, but they say they 'just grew apart' and are happier now."

"I suppose that can happen when a couple marries so young," Mom said before she tried to wedge in with questions about custody and visitation.

All that Katie would tell her along that line is that she doesn't get to spend nearly as much time with her dad as she might like sometimes. "Though he's always there if I really need him," she added at the end, deftly avoiding any mention of the fact that she spent every other weekend with him and left me alone in the company of her mother. I was grateful for that. My mom might not be too happy to learn that I've been taking sex lessons from Becky.

"Alright, Lily," Dad cut in after another twenty minutes of Q&A. "You don't have to learn everything about Katie in one sitting. It seems to me that she's going to be around for a while."

"I'm sorry if I've been grilling you," Mom said apologetically. "I guess I was bordering on being rude, wasn't I?"

"No problem, Mrs. B." Katie reassured her. "I guess John and I should spend more time around you and Mr. B. so that we have more time to get acquainted."

"Good idea," Dad chuckled. "I've barely seen John for the past couple of months myself."

"Billy!" Mom scolded.

"You kids go on," Dad laughed. "We'll let you know when dinner's ready."

Katie practically dragged me off the couch and toward the stairs, apparently eager for us to do more exploring in my room.

"Just leave your door open, John!" Mom yelled up after us.

Once we got to my room, Katie retreated to my bathroom for a second. She surprised me by coming back before I heard a toilet flush.

"False alarm?" I asked, thinking that she'd gone in there to pee but changed her mind.

"No. I just wanted to get rid of my panties," Katie giggled, holding up a scanty purple thong. "See?"

"Sexy," I growled, my lust suddenly flaring up. "I'd love to see those on you."

"Maybe next time," Katie smiled, her voice husky with desire. "Right now we don't have time for you to charm me out of them. I just want to feel your fingers on my pussy."

Pulling her onto my lap, I kissed her while my hand slid up her skirt. Katie automatically spread her thighs to make room for my hand, and I soon found the slick warmth of her very aroused pussy.

Our tongues battled fiercely and Katie squirmed in my lap as I ran my hand up and down her sopping slit, slowly teasing her, building her arousal slowly. As her climax approached, she used both hands to pull my head into her kiss as if she were trying to keep me from escaping. Fat chance of that. My only concern was that Katie would make so much noise that Mom or Dad would come upstairs to see what was causing all the commotion.

Katie did break the kiss after a few moments. There was a wild look in her beautiful green eyes as she pulled back from my mouth and whispered, "Quit teasing me, John! Make me cum!"

Given such clear instructions, I changed what I was doing on her pussy. I'd started by merely dragging my knuckles along her cleft, but now I turned my hand so that I was pinching her erect clit between the end of my thumb and the knuckles of my index finger. I didn't squeeze hard, but the stimulation was a lot more direct. Katie now began a steep climb toward ecstasy.

As I felt my girlfriend get closer and closer to her climax, I increased the pressure I was putting on her clitoris as I pinched it between my thumb and forefinger. Katie responded accordingly and started shaking in my arms as her whole body tensed for what was going to be a gigantic orgasm. After a few moments, her entire body was frozen in my arms. We were still kissing, technically, but she had pretty much forgotten that her tongue was supposed to be moving. I couldn't even tell if she was breathing.

I decided that I'd teased enough and almost roughly pulled her hard little from side to side. Katie convulsed in my arms and moaned into my mouth as her climax rolled over. Her thighs clamped around my hand, trapping it against her pussy, where I continued to pinch and pull on her sensitive clit. Katie seemed to roll from one climax to another until she finally slumped on my lap, exhausted from the pleasure I'd given her.

I gently withdrew my hand from under her skirt. It was covered with her juices. I quickly licked off as much as I could. They were delicious and I found myself really looking forward to the time when I could taste them directly from the source.

While Katie caught her breath, I limped off to the bathroom to wash my hands. I could hardly stand up straight because of the painful boner that was trapped in my pants, and I couldn't really adjust it because my hand was wet with Katie's juices and would have left tracks that I didn't want to explain to my parents. My erection didn't go down while I was away from my girlfriend because it seemed to know that she was going to get me off when I got back to my bedroom. At least I got it into a less uncomfortable position once my hands were clean, but I still sort of limped back to my bedroom, where Katie was lying on my bed waiting for me.

I lay down next to her and she turned to kiss me while placing a hand over the bulge in my jeans. I know she felt me throbbing in response to her touch, because she started rhythmically squeezing. That just made me throb even more, and I'm sure I would have blown a load into my underwear if she'd gone on much longer. Unfortunately for me, though fortunate for my shorts, we didn't get a chance to continue. There was a knock on the door downstairs and Mom answered and let Becky in the house. Mom, naturally, called up the stairs to let Katie know that her mother had arrived.

The mood was broken and my poor cock decided to shrink away and pout. Katie put her underwear back on, giving me a tantalizing view of her pussy and her ass as she pulled them up, and then we went downstairs.

Dad was still on the couch watching something, though he didn't look like he was too interested. He looked more like he'd fallen asleep and was only awake now because Becky had knocked on the door. We could hear our moms in the kitchen, so we went in there and found the two of them stripping all the remaining meat off the bones of the Thanksgiving turkey. Becky explained that she was going to make turkey broth and planned a batch of turkey and dumplings

"Would it be OK if I took these two with me and fed them tonight?" Becky asked my mom. "I doubt that John has been out of the house since sometime Wednesday and I'm sure he could use a change of scenery."

"If you're sure he won't be a bother," my mom tossed in.

"Nonsense, Lily," Becky scolded. "John's more than welcome anytime."

"Alright," Mom conceded. "Besides, this way I can get all his Christmas presents wrapped and he won't tear up the house trying to find where I've hidden them."

"Bottom drawer of the chest in the guest room," I said with a grin, which made Mom sputter angrily until I finally convinced her that I hadn't looked. "But you have to admit it's one of your favorite places to hide presents."

"Take him with you, Becky," Mom laughed. "He'll be less of a bother to me if he's not here."

Becky, who had gathered the turkey carcass and a bowl full of meat while we were talking, herded us toward the front door. Once we all had our coats on we were out the door and quickly in the car. Katie and I, naturally, were in the back seat together. Becky, naturally, grumbled about being a chauffeur.

"Twice around the park, Jeeves," Katie said in a very bad English accent.

"How about straight home so I don't have to watch you make out?" Becky shot back.

"A capital idea, Jeeves!" I said in my worst accent. "And don't spare the horses!"

"Great," Becky muttered. "Now there's two of them."

Before long, we were pulling up in front of the Schuman house and Becky told Katie to take me upstairs and take care of me. "You look like you've had a couple of nice orgasms, but poor John looks like he's dying for some relief." I don't know how she knew, but I thanked her before Katie dragged me up to her room and pushed me back on her bed. Once I was seated, she knelt down and untied my shoes. My socks were next, and soon she moved up to kiss me deeply before she attacked my belt. She struggled a little, but batted my hands away when I made a move to help her.

The belt gave way and then she was opening my jeans. She pulled them and my underwear off in one swift motion. All I had to do was lift my hips, and she had me naked from the waist down.

"Take your shirt off," Katie said, her voice thick with lust. "It's my turn to take care of your needs."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.