Locked in With a Succubus - Cover

Locked in With a Succubus

Copyright© 2014 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 9

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Inexperienced nice guy George is sent to meet the mysterious Nicole. What is she - escort, lover, demon? Whatever it is, she has plans for George and she's not going to let him leave until she's given him a thorough education in pleasure.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Horror   Paranormal   Prostitution  

"Did you think I was done with you?" she said.

George had thought she was done with him, to the point of doing him in. His relief at finding himself alive and still breathing was tempered by his fear of the demon sitting astride him. She still had his penis.

"And don't think the usual male weakness will save you," Nicole said.

Her vagina pulsed. A warm, thick fluid poured into her fleshy cavity and submerged George's trapped cock. Nicole closed her eyes and murmured. Her vaginal walls slowly undulated, stirring the fluid around his erection and massaging it into his flesh.

George gasped. His hips twitched. His cock surged back to full hardness and strained, eager to burrow deeper inside her. The sudden rush of blood made him feel woozy.

"I can keep you hard for weeks," Nicole purred.

She wriggled her hips, rubbing more of her juices into George's throbbing penis. He couldn't move. The slightest motion and his over-aroused cock would rub up against her vaginal walls, incapacitating him with a burst of intense pleasure. She had him completely helpless and she knew it.

He noticed something odd with the tattoos on Nicole's side, just below the curve of her right breast. The black lines didn't seem as clearly delineated as before. It was like the black ink was running. Or--and this must be a trick of the subdued light--Nicole was bleeding as the sharp lines of her tattoos dug into her flesh like razor wire.

"What happened ... earlier?" George asked. He feared the answer.

"You passed out," Nicole said. "Anyone would think you'd never had sex before."

Her lips turned up in a mischievous smile.

"Sorry," she said. "Couldn't resist."

She tweaked his nipples.

"No one will be able to tease you about your virginity in the future," she said. "It's gone. The wicked succubus sucked it right out of you."

"Was that all you took?" George asked. "It felt like..."

His recollections were hazy. He remembered both terror and incredible pleasure, a feeling of coming apart and being drawn up into Nicole's body as she lay on top of him.

" ... you were sucking out my soul."

It was strange to use the word. George didn't really believe in souls and that kind of thing--

He hadn't believed in the existence of devils either...

--but it seemed like the only explanation that made sense.

Nicole laughed. "Don't be silly. You wouldn't be talking to me now. Taking out a person's soul is like removing the batteries from a toy soldier. They cease to function."

A chill ran up George's spine as he realised she was speaking from experience.

Nicole leant over him until her abyssal eyes were staring right into his.

"You had sex with a succubus, a being with complete mastery of the carnal arts. For your first time. It was too intense. You passed out."

It sounded like it made sense, George thought. But what about--

No, best not to go there. Let those memories stay buried in the dark forgotten corners of his mind. A man could go mad if he thought about it too much. He could throw his life away in a crazy self-destructive quest to recapture those sensations.

There were smudges on Nicole's cheeks--black like oil but very faint, as if she'd already wiped most of it away, leaving behind only these barely perceptible traces.

Her claws tickled the skin around his navel.

"Mmm, what to do now," Nicole mused.

"You could let me go," George suggested, more in hope than actual expectation.

Nicole sat up, tilted her head to the side, smiled.

"Your libido really is low, isn't it," she said. "I see now why it took so long. Most men are usually begging me for more sex by now ... even though they know they shouldn't," she added, a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"I can't." She shrugged.

She placed her hands flat on George's chest.

"It's a little embarrassing actually," she said.

She pushed down on George's chest and used the leverage to lift her hips. George felt a strong tugging sensation on his cock. Her vagina had clenched tightly shut around the root. Where Nicole went, George went too ... if he wanted to remain a man.

"I really can't," Nicole said.

"Oh," George said.

"My vagina appears to have developed quite an attachment to your penis," Nicole said. "It'll relax in a while. Until then it does rather restrict what I can do to you. Hmm, let's see..."

She wriggled and attempted to swivel on George's cock. At first he was terrified she'd twist his manhood right off, but the swollen entrance to her vagina seemed to slide around his root easily enough. It was only when she attempted to lift her body off him that her orifice tightened up around the base of his cock and refused to release him.

"This is so embarrassing," Nicole said.

She manoeuvred her body through a full one hundred and eighty degrees. Then she leaned backwards--George's penis still inside her--until she was lying on top of him with her folded up wings flat against his chest.

"Better," Nicole said. She smiled up at George's reflection in the mirror. "I think we'll lie like this for a while. Consider it a respite."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.