Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 64

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 64 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Saturday arrives and the girls get packed up. Yes, Ashlee was serious about moving out. I tried to convince her otherwise but she was serious so I helped her. Ashlee's clothes and toiletries took up two large suitcases. She left her fancy clothes behind.

I put Brenda's two suitcases into the rover and then helped Brenda into her mustang. Brenda's stuff also fit into the rover and the two of them left. I got into my jeep and followed them. Once we arrived at their apartment I helped them move the four cases in and then worked with them to arrange everything inside. We went shopping for food for the apartment and in the evening had a nice meal together. Ashlee and I ended up the couch watching a movie together and before it was over, she was in my lap kissing me. Her firm rump moving back and forth against my cock. I tried to feel her breasts and stimulate her that way, but she grabbed my hand and held it.

"Not yet honey."

The evening ended and I gave her a steamy good night kiss. I even went as far as to tuck Brenda into bed and kiss her on the forehead. She said good night and thanked me for helping move her back home and for letting her keep the mustang.

"The mustang was for you as a gift. It's yours to drive. I'll see you again. Sleep well and drive carefully."

"Good night dad. Love you."

"Love you too."

The last thing Ashlee said to me as I was leaving was "This arrangement sucks, but it has to be done." She put her hand on my chest and looked deeply into my eyes, "We can do this together. We are in this together for the long haul."

"Good." I kiss her, "What are we doing tomorrow?"

"The usual I suppose. Pick us up for church in the morning and then we go out for lunch then some time I need, WE need, to get our laundry done. Some of us have washing to do."

"Sounds like a plan." We exchange kisses and I left.

I get in and look up at the window of Ashlee's apartment. "This sucks. But for her I will do it. For her I'll be celibate for a few months. But just you wait Miss Ashlee Jones. Once we are married, I'm going to wear that pussy of yours out. Wear it out."

I get home, park the jeep and meet the evening door man as I head upstairs. "Mr. Johnson. How are you tonight?"

"Sad Lenny. Very sad."

"Mr. Johnson. What's got you down?"

"My fiancé moved out."

His eyebrows shot up. "Oh Mr. Johnson. That is sad. What happened?"

"it's a long story, bottom line, she had a change of conscience and realized that we were living in sin and she moved out until our wedding in May."

"Anything I could do for you?"

"No Lenny. I'm going to get some sleep, then get up for church in the morning and love her with everything I have for the rest of my life."

"Well good night Mr. Johnson."

I opened the door to my condo, was met by Caesar who wanted to go out so back downstairs so that he could potty and then to bed.


Sunday morning, I get up early, dress in jeans and a nice shirt and leave in my Porsche. Oh, what a nice ride.

I knock on the door and thumpbump answers the door. We pile into the car and I get us across town and park. The Porsche is noticeable and several people watch it as we drive past and park.

Ashlee and Brenda look very nice in their dresses. The sun is shining but still cold so their coats come down to their knees covering their dresses. Brenda still walks with crutches but she is getting along much better.

During the sermon, the preacher invites people to fill out the little flap in the back of the program telling the church if you made a decision to follow Christ or are just interested in knowing more about the church. Ashlee and Brenda both fill it out and turn it in.

When asked, Ashlee says that she wants to get baptized and join the church. I look at Brenda, she says the same thing. "Well alright then. This is going to be a family affair then. Awesome."

Lunch is Applebee's. A nice casual meal.

We head back to Ashlee's apartment and pick up their dirty clothes and head back to the condo. If someone had seen us carrying a large laundry basket in the elevator, it would have been funny to the extreme. However, no one did so I was the only one who chuckled when we got upstairs.

Laundry is not interesting. Lacy panties can be interesting; lacy bras can be interesting. Bur only when you get to take them off of the woman wearing them. Otherwise, not so much.

Dinner that night was whatever I could cook up from the fridge. We managed to enjoy ourselves and get the laundry done.

The pattern continues, Monday through Friday she goes to work, Brenda goes to school and I work out in the morning then meet with the financial advisors and or Craig and then meet with my love as we get ready for our wedding in the evening. The pattern is dull, but regular life is pretty dull if you ask me.


It was a bright and snow filled January day that greeted me this day. The snow had started last night after I got home from Ashlee's place. Now that the sun was up, the ground was covered and the news media were going wall to wall about 'snow-magedon' that had befallen Kansas City. Every school district in the area was closed; the roads were all snow covered and not passible. It was a disaster for everyone involved according to the media. Of course, I laughed at them while holding my keys to the Jeep. 'Snow is not going to stop me from seeing my woman tonight.' I thought while eating my cereal and coffee.

ring ring Phone call from John and Krystal. "Hey John. I haven't talked to you in like, forever. How you doing?"

John - We're fine. How you doing?

Me - I'm great. I have a great woman in my life. A fancy place to keep me warm and dry. Nothing to complain about.

A pause in the conversation. Which usually meant that he was about to ask me something.

John - Are you busy today?

Me - No, I haven't been busy for a month now. What can I do for you?

John - Are you able to come here and take one of us to the grocery store? I know the snow is everywhere, but we are out of everything and could use a ride to go and get the basics.

Me - Well of course I'll come over. Not a problem. I should be out there in an hour or two. How are you all doing otherwise?

John - We're fine. We all miss you. Since the house burned down and you moving out, it just isn't the same around here.

Me - I understand. I hope you understand how that house affects me. Too many memories for me to live there. I just get overwhelmed just walking in the front door. I hope you understand.

John - Oh I understand.

click click I check my phone and see that Ashlee is calling.

Me - Hey John, can you hold on, Ashlee is calling me.

John - It's ok. We look forward to seeing you in a couple of hours. Krystal will be ready for you.

Me - Thanks. Later.

I click over and greet my love

Me - Hey good looking. What's going on?

Ashlee - Nothing. School is cancelled for everyone, me included. What are you doing today?

Me - I was just talking to John and Krystal. They need me to swing by and take one of them to the grocery store. Seems that the storm caught them off guard and they are without food at the moment.

Ashlee - crap. Are they ok otherwise?

Me - Oh yes. They miss me of course, but they are fine.

Ashlee - Are you going to go over there and take them to the store?

Me - Of course. Sounds like it could be fun to drive in the snow.

Ashlee - When are you leaving?

Me - As soon as I get showered and dressed for the snow. Why? Wanna come with me?

Ashlee - Oh no. I'm safe and warm in my apartment. I have no desire to go out in this weather. Yuck.

I could hear the disgust in her voice at the thought of going out in the snow. A snow bunny she is not. Not a problem if you ask me. She can be a beach bunny all she wants. I like her in beach attire ... Oh baby is she fine in a bikini.

Me - Ok honey. Can I swing by tonight and hang out? I'll try not to bring too much cold in with me.

Ashlee - You better not. I'm nice and warm and I don't need any cold.

Me - Ok honey. Ok. Do you want me to pick anything up for you while I'm out?

Ashlee 'hmmm'd a moment to think.

Ashlee - yes, get me some more batteries. Mine are all dead.

Me - Ok. What size?

I ask innocently not thinking any sexual thoughts while planning my day in the snow.

Ashlee - Well double AA is what I need.

Me - Ok. I'll add it to my list. Anything else?

Ashlee - no. Aren't you going to ask what the batteries are for?

Me - Ok, what are the batteries for?

Ashlee - for my vibrator of course. I'm still a woman with needs remember.

I dropped the phone and had to adjust myself.

Me - Sorry. What did you say?

Ashlee was laughing at me through the phone. She knew exactly what she was doing when she said that. The little tease.

Ashlee - For my vibrator. Why? Does that turn you on?

Me - Well it doesn't turn me off that is for damn sure. Geez Ashlee, how am I supposed to walk with a raging hard on now? You get me all worked up and expect me to behave? You are so getting it in May.

Ashlee - Yes I am. Just keep that in mind my love. I expect you to fuck me during our honeymoon every ... single ... day. moan Oh ya, every day! Oh GAWD ... in our bed ... in the kitchen ... even on... moan So good ... Oh Paul I can't wait until May.

She was masturbating while on the phone and what was just an uncomfortable feeling in my pants was now a raging hardon that had to be taken care of. I put the phone on speaker and then got my jeans unbuttoned and pulled my dick out and started masturbating right along with her.

Me - honey, I'm going to do you so often, you're going to be walking bow legged for a week.

Ashlee - Oh gawd baby ... I can't wait that long ... need your hard cock ... feels so good having you in me ... I'm coming just thinking about it. Oh gawd coming!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I had a hair trigger considering that she and I hadn't been together for a couple of weeks now. So when she cried out her orgasm I had mine and managed to catch the cum in a towel.

Me - Ash.

Ashlee - Ya.

Me - That was so hot. I came too just listening to you.

Ashlee - Ya, I hoped you would.

She drew quiet for a minute.

Ashlee - I'm serious about missing your body making love to me. About just being with you even if we are just holding each other in bed.

Me - I feel the same way. Just keep in mind how incredible it is going to be after our wedding. I'll probably come in my tuxedo just seeing you walk down the aisle.

Ashlee - Me too. I wonder if I'll stain the dress? I hope girl come washes out.

I laughed at her joke.

Me - Of course it'll wash out.

Ashlee - I miss you honey.

Me - I miss you too.

Ashlee - I know this was the right thing to do, but it is tough.

Me - I agree.

I tried to think of something else to say. I thought of Sam and I doing the same thing before we got married. We had a physical relationship and decided to forgo sex before our wedding. It was just as tough then as it is now.

Me - Hey, let me change the subject for a second. Have you and Brenda gotten your Bible reading done for Sunday?

Ashlee - shoot! No. We've been so busy with school work and having you over every night that we haven't gotten it done. Shoot.

Me - Ok, why don't you and she work on that this afternoon since you'll be alone with Brenda and we can talk about it when I arrive tonight? How does that sound?

Ashlee - That is a fine idea.

I heard something moving around on her side of the phone and then the distinctive sound of Brenda, the thump bump could be heard all the way over here.

Ashlee - Dang. Hold on.

More moving around and the two women talking.

Ashlee - Ok Paul. We are all settled and will get our work done before dinner. Love you!

Brenda - Love you daddy.

Me - I love you as well. See you tonight.

We all said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone. I carried my cum filled towel to the hamper and threw it in the hamper. I was ready for the weather.

When I got downstairs, I found two notes on the windshield. One said "Call 816-555-8642 from condo 302 please. I could use your help today." The other said "I'm in condo 1201 and need a ride to the store. Can you help?"

I took the two notes and went to the lobby and spoke with our door man. He was new and I didn't know his name or had a chance to speak with him.

Me - Excuse me. Do you have a minute?

Door man - Yes sir. What can I do for you?

I held out the notes showing them to him.

Me - Do you know these two people?

He read the notes and didn't nod his head. He shook his head instead.

Door man - No, sorry. I don't know them. Why do you ask?

Me - Well, they left these notes on my car downstairs and I was wondering if you could reach out to them for me. I would rather not give out my phone number to everyone in the building.

Door man - Sure, not a problem.

He went back behind his desk and picked up the phone and dialed each of the people in turn. He spoke with them briefly and hung up.

Door man - Ok. they are both on their way down. Is there anything else I can do for you?

Me - No. that about does it. Thank you.

I went to the main windows and looked out over the front walk and entry area. They hadn't gotten it shoveled yet, but that didn't really matter at the moment. I heard the elevator ding and the sound of a person walking across the tiled floor. Then the other elevator ding and someone else walking across the floor but in hard soled shoes.

"Excuse me; are you the man with the Jeep downstairs?"

I turned around and faced the female voice. The female behind me was a teenager dressed in what could only be described as her jammies. Fuzzy pants with a large, huge in fact, sweatshirt and her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

"Yes, that is my Jeep. What can I do for you?"

Before she could answer. An old man with leather soled shoes came to me and extended his hand to me. "Are you the person with the Jeep downstairs?"

"Yes. That's mine."

"Excellent. Could you run to the store and pick up my medicine for me and my wife? The store is just..."

The girl butted in "well I need to get to the store and get some groceries for my mom and me."

I look back and forth between the two of them. They were looking at me with pleading eyes. I could just say no and walk away. I had my own things to get done; I wasn't the errand boy for the building.

"Fine. What store are your meds at? Can you wait until after I get his meds then I'll bring your food to you after I get back from Blue Springs. I have some close friends who need me to do the same thing for them.

The old man said first, "The scrip is available for pickup at the CVS down the road. Mother and I usually walk there, but with this snow. Not today."

"My mom has the list upstairs and money for the food if you can wait for me to run and get it."

"Fine. Run and get it." I said to the teen and she bounced off to the elevator obviously not wearing a bra. I turned to the man. "Please call the CVS and let them know that I am coming to pick them up. That will tell us if the store is even open or not."

"Not a problem." He pulled out his phone and dialed the store after looking for the number. He spoke to someone for a minute and it seemed had some familiarity with whomever he was talking to. He then asked me, "Excuse me, but I don't even know your name."

"Paul Johnson."

He went back to the phone call giving the person at the other end my name. He finished the call and then shook my hand thanking me for helping him and his wife.

I took their name and condo number and put it in my pocket. He took his wallet out of his pocket and tried to give me money. I waved him off. "This is not a problem. I can afford a bottle of pills sir."

He insisted. "Take this. You aren't going to do this for free and I'm a man who pays for his own way in this world." He stuffed a wad of money into my hand and thanked me again for doing this and walked away. I opened my hand, saw four $20 bills and his name and apartment number written on a scrap of paper. I shrugged my shoulders and headed for the elevators.

Moments later, they dinged and the little teen bounced out and I had to say HEY to get her attention. She slid to a stop and came back to me. "Here is the list and money from mom."

I opened the list; it was basic things like TP, milk, ice cream, lunch meat (ham, turkey) and a few other things that I could manage without trouble. The money was another wad of twenties.

"Thank you mister." She pulled me down and kissed me on the cheek. "By the way, what is your name? I don't even know it."

"It's Paul. Who are you?"

"I'm Brittany." I held out my hand and shook her hand. "It's good to meet you Paul."

"It's good to meet you too Brittany. I'll be back later today. Is your phone number in here so that I can call you and have you come down and help me carry it up?"

"Yes, mom put it right there." She took my hand and showed me the phone number.

I thanked her, and then left her. She took one elevator going up and I took one going down. I went to my Jeep and drove to the exit. When the garage door opened, I saw the extent of the snow. It was as deep up close as it looked from the lobby. 12 inches, at least. Four wheel drive low for sure. The drive is slow until I get to the street. That is where I find that it has been plowed at least once so I shift it back into four wheel high and head to the CVS. No traffic makes my travel easy. I manage to get into the parking lot which looks like it has been plowed at least once. I get inside and to the prescription counter I am greeted by the pharmacist.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up Albert Brennaman's prescription."

"Oh yes, Mr. Johnson. I was hoping that you would make it before we closed for the night." The pharmacist went to the shelf and pulled off a bag and put four bottles of pills into a white paper sack and handed it to me. I pulled the wad of money out of my jacket pocket and stood there with money in hand. "Oh don't worry about that. Mr. Brennaman has an account here and we just charge it to his account and he will pay it later. All I need from you is a signature that you are picking it up." He slid across the data pad for my signature. I signed my name and thanked the pharmacist for his time here and I left.

I made it back to the condo building and instead of driving into the garage, I pulled up in front and came in through the front door and went to the door man. "Here, please take this up to Mr. Brennaman for me. I have to get across town and get some shopping done."

"Not a problem." I went back outside the door man went to the elevator and I went back out into the snow.

The highway is still a mess. No one was out and about so all I had to do was keep myself going in a straight line. The wind had picked up the snow was starting to drift on the highway. I wasn't going much over 45 MPH but when you hit a drift even at that speed, it poofs and you lose the ability to see anything. "Hang on." I told myself more than once.

When I arrive in Blue Springs, the exit ramp has several cars in the ditch or stuck in the snow trying to get off the highway. I see it before I get there so that I can stop before getting in an accident. I pull up alongside of one car that is stuck because I see someone still inside the car. I pull over and get out. I walk up to the car and knock on the window. "Can I help you?"

"No thanks. A tow truck is on the way. I'm fine." the man in the car tells me.

I walk back to my car and get in. I manage to get myself moving through the snow and turn south. As far as I can tell, the road has been plowed once. The only problem with snow in Blue Springs, the main road gets plowed, but neighborhood roads don't get plowed for hours or even days later. I turn off the road and into my old neighborhood and drive right smack into snow drift like four feet high. "Crap." I put it in reverse and hit the gas. The motor revs, but I don't make it very far. I put it back in drive and hit the gas again. I moved forward a little bit then stopped again. So, I moved backward and then forward again and again several times until finally I got traction and was able to move out of the snow drift. I moved slowly through the snow and uphill to John's house. His van was in the driveway so I couldn't park there. I decided to park in the street and then trudge to the door. I purposely didn't look at my house. That would be too much.

knock knock

I watch the door and I see an eyeball looking through the glass on the door. Then it is gone and the door flies open and Tessa jumps into my arms. "PAUL!! You made it!" She exclaims to me as I try to hold her up against me. She kisses me on the cheek and then drops down to the ground and pulls me into the house. The entry is physically the same but Krystal has hung up new things on the walls. I take my coat off and hang it on the railing and walk up the stairs.

"Oh Paul. I'm so glad to see you. What took so long?"

"The roads are a mess and I had two errands to run before I could get out. Sorry for being so late."

"Don't worry about it. We were just worried that something happened to you is all. You should have called and let us know."

"Sorry." I say feeling bad for being forgetful.

Krystal came to me and gave me a hug. When she released me, "Let me get my coat and we can get going."

Krystal and I got ourselves together and once in the Jeep I got us to the store. The parking lot was being plowed by a small fleet of bobcats.

We each grab a cart and start moving through the aisles. "Why do you have a cart?"

"One of the other families in the building asked me to get them a few things. I had nothing else to do and since you asked me to go to the store, I just couldn't say no. You know?"

"You have the best heart Paul. The most generous person I have ever met."

"Thanks." We walked the store, she getting her things; I get the things from my list. We met at the register and I paid for the groceries and we asked for the pickup. Krystal waited with our carts while I went to get the car. We got the stuff loaded into the back and I drove us back to her place. I don't know how I managed to get through the snow, but I did. I helped her get their stuff into the house. I gave each of the kids a hug and shook John's hand and then left. Tessa hugged me and whispered into my ear, "When can I come to see you?"

"Whenever you want. You know where my condo is."

"Good. I'll see you after the snow melts."

She bounces off into the kitchen followed by Jenna and Johnny. I walk to the door and then out into the snow. "Dang it's cold." When I get in and fire it up, I turn the heat and point myself downhill. My street may not have been plowed, but now this one has been and there is now a drift that I'm gonna have to drive through. Well, hopefully drive through it. Four wheel low and then ahead full. The engine revs up and I muscled up and over the drift made by the plow. "FUCK." I mutter while shifting back into high and continuing back home.

The drive back home was just as exciting as the drive in. I managed.

When I pulled into the garage, I called the number Brittany had given me and spoke to a woman on the other end. "Hello."

"Hi, this is Paul. Brittany gave me this number to call when I got back from the store. Have I called the right number?"

"Yes, this is Karen. You have called the right number. Are you back already?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm in the garage. Are you able to come down and help me with the bags?"

"Sure. We'll be down in a minute."

I start kicking the snow off car making piles on the ground. The elevator dings and two people come out and head to me. Brittany still in her fuzzy pants and a woman with her dressed very much like her. Fuzzy pants and a sweatshirt.

"Paul?"

"Yes, that's me. You must be Karen. It's nice to meet you." We shook hands and I led her to my Jeep where I opened the back and we each grabbed two bags and went upstairs. We went into her condo, which was on the other side of the building to mine so the layout was backwards compared to mine. I carried my two bags to the kitchen and put them on the counter. I then reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out the change. "Here is the change I owe you."

She waved me off. "Naw, you can keep it. Thank you for helping us." She shook my hand and led me to the door. She closed it behind me and I went to my place. I changed out of my cold and wet things into my fuzzy pants and sweatshirt. I plopped myself on the couch with the remote in my hand and turned on ESPN.

"Honey, we're home!!"

I turned quickly to the door and saw my fiancé and daughter coming in through the front door.

"Honey! What are you doing here? I was going to come to your place for dinner. You didn't have to come all the way here." I said while quickly going to my girls. I grabbed them, they grabbed me and we stood in the entry hugging.

"How did you manage to drive all the way here?" I asked them.

"You bought mom the right 4x4 for doing this sort of thing." Brenda said.

"Well I'm glad that it works for you honey." I stepped back, "Let me get your coats and you all can sit and get comfortable." They took their coats off and I put them away then kicked off their boots and came to the living room. I went to the couch and took a seat next to Ashlee and she sat in my lap and gave me a kiss to make sure I knew I was missed and loved by her. "Did you miss me?" I asked her once she came up for air.

"Terribly." was all that she said before she and I were again kissing.

"Dad, I hear her at night you know. She misses you a lot." Brenda said and then leaned into me and put her arm around mine. "I missed you too dad."

Ashlee released me and looked at me with her nose almost touching mine. "Your absence from my home has been noticed."

I looked at her some more and then squinted at her bringing my eyebrows together. "Where did you hear that?" I asked her.

She smiled at me. "I heard that from one of my students. He was telling his girlfriend that her absence had been noticed by him and he wanted to rectify it quickly. It sounded pretty nerdy to me and I thought it would be right up your alley."

"Yes. It is very funny and very nerdy for sure. Your absence has also been noticed around here. That's for sure."

I held her close to me. After a minute, I put my hand on Brenda's leg and gave it a squeeze. She held my hand.


When it got late, I showed the girls to their car and watched them drive away. I did offer to have them stay with me, but Ashlee begged off saying that it would be too tempting and that she just couldn't. We exchanged kisses and I watched them drive away.

This was going to be the longest five months of my life.


"Honey, I'm home!" Ashlee yelled when she came in the front door.

"I'm in here getting dressed." I said from the bedroom. "I just got back from gym and I'll be out in a second."

"Ok honey."

While I was putting my pants on, I heard the distinct sound of female shoes walking around on the floor. The clack clack clack was easily heard from the bedroom. "Ashlee, did you bring Brenda with you?" I asked while walking into the living room. I stopped in my tracks when I saw the red haired girl standing next to Ashlee near the dining room table. "Hello."

I walked to Ashlee and gave her a polite kiss. "Paul, this is our wedding planner. Hannah, this is my fiancé Paul."

I put out my hand for a handshake but she stepped past it and gave me a hug. The only problem is that she is about a foot shorter than I so her head hit me dead in the chest and I could only put my hands on her back. It was rather sudden and I was not ready for that kind of affection at all. She stepped back and gave me a visual once over. She then twirled her finger in the air and I turned around, paused, and then turned to the front again. "Blue. Your color has to be blue."

"Really?" Ashlee said. "I was hoping for pink or yellow."

Hannah went to her bag and pulled out, something. She then opened it, started flipping through what I could now see were fabric samples. She flipped through to the blues and then started to pick a color and hold it up to my face, then switch to a new color and repeat the process. When she found a color she liked, she held it to Ashlee's face and nodded her head. She then had Ashlee stand next to me and I instinctively put my arm around her waist. She did the same with me and Hannah put the same cloth between us to check the color again. "Yup, blue has to be your color. Nothing else looks right for you two."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.