Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 35

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Monday morning. I was on my side away from Ashlee. She was on her side facing away from me. I rolled over and moved closer to her. My movements must have been noticed by her as well because she rolled over and faced me. "Hi." I said.

"Hi yourself. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did. Did you?"

"I did after you finally came in me last night. How long were you hard and fucking me when we fell asleep?"

"I have no idea. Did you get any sleep at all?"

"Sure, but I had to get up after you were done and wash up a bit. I couldn't sleep very well all squishy like that."

"Did you have a good orgasm at least?"

"Yes I did, didn't you hear me?"

"No, I guess not." I chuckled a bit, "I didn't know I was such a good lover even asleep."

"You are amazing lover, even asleep." She kissed me and rubbed her hand across my chest. "What are we going to do today?"

"Laundry."

"Good idea. I want to make sure that my new undies are clean."

We rolled out of bed and into the bathroom then into the kitchen. I did the coffee while she got eggs and bacon out of the fridge along with English muffins. She started cracking eggs mixing them up. The bacon went into the microwave and soon enough, breakfast was served.

ringring

I picked up my phone; it was Adam my money man. "Hello Adam. How goes it?"

"Very well. The market just opened and I was wondering if you had any ideas about what you would like to buy or invest in?"

"No not really. I want stability but I want growth as well. I like stuff and I like to invest in American companies, making them successful and profitable. If you can find that, then go for it."

"Ok, American company, stability with growth, possibly companies that make stuff. Hmm, I'll have to look around, but I'll get things put together and make you some money. How is your day so far?"

"Mine? Just fine. My house burned down this past weekend, but I am safe with Ashlee and her daughter at their apartment."

"Your house burned down? Dude, that sucks. Are you ok?"

"Oh, I'm fine. I was out of the house when it started. Looks like someone threw a fire bomb into the house through a garage window and that burned it all up. I hope to find something in my home worth saving. Otherwise, it's a total loss."

"Do you need anything from me in the mean time? Money wise?"

"No, I still have my money in the bank and I don't think that is going to run out anytime soon."

"Good. Let me know if you need any money. In the meantime, I'll find a few ways to make you some money."

"Alright, later."

"Later."

I hung the phone and went back to my breakfast. "Everything OK with Adam?" Ashlee asked between her bites.

"Oh yes. He just doing his job making sure I'm happy and that he buys what is going to make me happy and money at the same time."

"Good. Do you suppose he would take over my account and do the same thing?"

"I'm sure he would. We would have to look over the trust that your family set up for you. You may not be able to change it."

She went back to her food just as I went back to my food and we ate quietly until a certain teenager emerged from her bedroom and wandered into the kitchen. "What's for breakfast?"

"I made bacon and eggs for us. Would you like some?" Ashlee said happily. Brenda was not a morning person in case I didn't mention it before.

"Ya." She opened the fridge and got some juice out and poured it and then put it back. She then not a coffee mug and made herself coffee and then flopped down in a chair between us and sipped her coffee.

"You ok B?" I asked her.

She looked at me with that look only a teenager could give an adult. The look of 'are you crazy? I'm awake and I don't want to be.' I am sure that anyone who has lived with teens, knows this look. It chilled me and I went back to my eating.

When I finished, I took my plate to the sink rinsing it and putting it in the dishwasher. I then came up behind my sweetie and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. "Thank you for breakfast honey. It was really good."

"You are welcome."

I gave her boob a squeeze and got away from her before she could swat me. I went to the living room and finished the work that I had started yesterday. I couldn't get connected to the internet yet since it hasn't been installed, but I could power it on, make sure the settings were correct on the TV and then sit back and play till my fingers bled.

I didn't do this, but I could have if I wanted.

ringring

This time it was Craig, my lawyer. "Hey Craig. What is new in the world?"

"Not much. Blue Springs Police called. They are requesting a meeting to talk about your fire. Are you free to come over to the office for a meeting with them?"

"Ya sure. All I have to do is get dressed and I can be there in about an hour and some change. Have they indicated why they want to meet?"

"They didn't tell me, but said they have an update on the case. That was about it."

"OK. I'm a little concerned, I don't like surprises when it comes to police. As long as I have you in my corner, I'll be good."

"Don't worry about that. I'm not going anywhere."

"Call them back and let them know I will meet with them at your office. Give me an hour, maybe an hour and a half."

"Will do. Talk to you later."

"Later."

I hung with him, and put away what I was working on and headed to the shower. "What's going on hon?" Ashlee asked following me into the bedroom.

"That was Craig. The police called him asking for a meeting. They may have made a breakthrough in my fire and they want to meet with me. I'm going to meet with them at Craig's office." I stripped off my clothes and then into the shower. When I stepped into the shower and started getting clean, she followed behind me.

"You didn't think that you were going to something as important as that alone did you?"

"No I guess I didn't. Did you want to come alone?"

"You bet your ass I'm coming. Now hurry up, I have to get my face on."

So I hurried up. I'm not one to ignore my woman's demands. A wise man knows when to listen to his woman.

I managed to get dressed before Ashlee was done. She chose to have her hair up instead of down like she usually has it. It gave her a very sophisticated look and the dress/suit she wore made her look even more professional. I had seen the dress before, back at school, but since we got together, she hasn't worn it.

When we were dressed, Brenda was on the couch with a plate next to her empty and watching TV. "We're going to meeting downtown with Craig. Put your dishes away and get dressed." Ashlee chastised her as we were walking out the door.

I drove my Jeep and helped her in. I got a glimpse of her panties up her skirt, and when she realized what I was looking at, all she said was later.

"You have got the greatest legs Ash. I can't help looking."

"Well you can look at them all you want later. Right now, we have to keep our head together for the meeting. Got it?" She playfully said in her stern MOM voice.

"Yes ma'am."

When we arrived at his office, Craig's secretary recognized us and ushered right into his office. "Good morning Paul. Thanks for coming down. Ashlee, lovely as ever." We exchange greetings and then were offered something to drink. Neither of us wanted anything and we took a seat in his office chairs.

"So what do we know Craig?" I asked.

"We don't know very much. All I got out of them was that a new development has been made and that they want to talk to us. I wish I knew more."

"Here is an odd question, but have prosecuting attorney's called you? That might be a clue about the case."

"I have spoken to many of them, but none of them about your case."

"Well, that is good."

knockknock

"Craig, the officers have arrived." his secretary said sticking her head in the door.

"Fine, show them to the conference room and we will be right there."

"OK." She closed the door behind her and we waited a minute, and then filed out into the conference room.

"Good morning gentlemen. How can we help you?" Craig said while we all took our seats at the conference table.

"Good morning." both gentlemen said. One I recognized as the detective from the fire. The other I didn't recognize, but he was in a suit and tie so he must have been a detective or something like that.

"Mr. Johnson, we have made a breakthrough." the detective started and opened a folder in front of him. "Do you recognize this man?" He asked sliding a picture across to me.

I picked it up and looked at it. Nothing jumped into my head, but Ashlee jumped and grabbed my arm. She leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

"He looks like the man from the TV who claimed the money was his." She whispered to me.

"You're right he does." I whispered back. I then leaned over Craig and said the same thing to him.

"Go ahead and say so to them." Craig whispered back to me.

"Detective, I didn't recognize this man until Ms. Jones reminded me that we have seen this man before." The two men in suits shifted in their seats with this revelation. "We have seen this man on the news. He got in front of a camera last Sunday claiming that the money was his. He said that he always played those numbers but didn't get a chance to buy a ticket before the drawing. I happened to get a quick pick of those numbers and I stepped forward to claim the prize."

"Has he approached you personally?" the second man asked.

"No. We have only seen him through the news."

Ashlee said following up on my thoughts. "KMBC I believe ran the tape of him. It came from someplace out east I think."

"Good. That matches what we found as well from the fingerprint information we got through our sources." the first detective said.

The second one picked it up from there. "This is a picture of Juan Gonzalez from West Virginia. It was his fingerprint that we found on the wine bottle smashed in your garage. Has he been in your house since you won before the fire?"

"No." I said and Ashlee agreed with me, saying "I have been with him the entire time since he won and he has not been in the house with our permission that is for darn sure."

"That makes this easier then." The second man said.

"Excuse me, but I didn't catch your name" I said to the second man.

"Sorry. Brian Sullivan, Chief of Police for the city of Blue Springs Mr. Johnson." He pulled a card holder out of his jacket pocket and handed it to me. "Due to the nature of this crime and due to who you are, I wanted to meet with you personally."

"Really. Well it is nice to meet you. I have met several of your officers when I had the boys in Scouts. All of your officers were very nice and friendly to the boys. We enjoyed the open house you had for them years ago."

"Thank you very much. That was before my time as chief, but I have heard stories about that day. It is always good to have the public involved with us. Makes it easier to take care of the city that way."

The detective took over. "With that confirmation from you Mr. Johnson, we are going to go ahead and file charges against Mr. Gonzalez for arson and put out an arrest warrant for his detainment. Thank you for your time sir."

They started to get up, but I had more questions. "Do you have anyone stationed at my house looking out for him? He may try to strike again and finish the job since I wasn't injured and the house wasn't burned down."

"No, we don't right now."

Ashlee had a thought, "How about this. Isn't there a stop sign at the bottom of the hill by his house?"

They both nodded their heads.

"Why don't you station a cruiser on his street watching that corner and in case he shows up, you can get him then. You can watch the house and the corner at the same time and hopefully get this guy."

"Yes, that is a good idea. We will put that corner back in our rotation and maybe we will get lucky."

"Have you spoken with my neighbors?" I asked them both.

"We did a canvas of the neighbors when it happened, but we have not been back asking them keep a look out or anything. Why, what are you thinking?"

"Well, my neighbors know me. They know what happened, why don't you hand out this man's picture and what car information you have and ask them to keep an eye out. I know that Brian and Justin both sit in their driveways at night and drink beer all the time. Talk to them letting them know this is the guy who did this and that you want him. I would wager that one of them would see something right away."

The detective pulled out a notepad, "What were those names again?"

"Brian is the neighbor in the yellow house to my right. Justin lives across the street and has a stack of wood in his driveway and a red Saturn that his wife owns. Talk to them and get them on board. They both know me and I think they like me enough to help."

"That is good to know. Thanks."

Craig asked, "Is there anything else that we can help you with?"

The chief and the detective looked at each other, "No, that about covers it for now?"

We all stood up, exchanged handshakes and while walking out, I mentioned to the chief, "You know my insurance company will probably like to talk to this guy too. He is going to cost them thousands of dollars to repair and replace the stuff in my house."

"Ya, we have heard from them already. We gave them the information that they were asking for regarding report numbers and the status of our investigation."

"Have you seen the adjustor come through yet?"

"Not yet, but since it is a crime scene, they would need us to take them through."

"Which reminds me, when can I get in? I would like to try and salvage a few of the things in my house."

"Let us catch the guy and get charges filed against him, then we will release the scene and you can start rebuilding."

"Fine." We shook hands again and they left.

Craig had us join him in his office again. "I am glad to see that they found someone. Hopefully they will catch him and throw him in jail where he belongs. I was horrified when you said your home burned down. You are too nice of a guy to have that happen."

"Thanks." I stretched a bit and shifted in my chair, "Craig, I have seen you recently quite often. Have you been keeping track of the costs I have incurred?"

"Yes, I have. I was going to have Adam and your accountant take care of the bill. Do you want me to send it to you directly?"

"I don't know. I know that you have been taking good care of me, but I don't want you to go broke running all over town with me. That isn't fair to you."

He laughed. "I won't be going broke anytime soon. Your settlement will keep me in the black for years to come. Don't you worry about that. If my time with you gets too big, I'll let you know." He chuckled, "I know where your money is, remember?"

I laughed with him. "I know."

With our business resolved, he showed us out telling Ashlee to keep an eye on me. "I will. Thanks for everything."

We left and as I was driving toward the highway, Ashlee asked, "Have you checked on Caesar yet?"

DANG. I slapped my forehead and said, "No not yet. He must be totally freaked out by now." I altered my destination and drove back to Blue Springs. The pet hospital was in a small strip mall around the corner from my house so finding it was not a big deal. We got out and then went inside. The smell of disinfectant and dog messes filled my nose when I walked in. Pretty typical.

"Good afternoon. How can I help you?" the lady behind the counter asked.

"My name is Paul Johnson. My dog Caesar was brought in on Saturday injured from a house fire. Is he here?"

"What does he look like?"

"He is a golden retriever, Australian shepherd mix. All yellow and blond hair; a big fir ball."

"What he brought in by the police department?"

"Yes. Is he here or not?"

"Just a minute."

She left the desk and went to the back. I looked over the counter trying to figure out what she was looking at. I didn't see anything obvious, but a sinking feeling was forming in the pit of my stomach.

Ashlee must have sensed my concern. She came along side of me and put her arm around me. "It's going to be ok. He is going to be fine."

We waited a few minutes and another lady came out to me with a dog on a leash. I hardly recognized him. He had a halo around his neck and one side of his chest was shaved. I got down and looked into this dog's eyes. "Caesar? Is that you?"

The dog wagged his tail and I scratched behind his ear. I then ran my hands down his body and found the bump that he has. This was my dog for sure. He wagged his tail and went over to Ashlee and she got down giving him some attention as well. I stood up and asked the lady who brought him in, "What the hell happened to him? Why is he all shaved down?"

"When he was brought in, his hair was singed on his side and after we brushed it out we found that he was burned on that side. He had broken glass in his paw and his lungs were full of soot. He has been coughing up black phlegm since he was brought in. He is one lucky dog to be alive. Very lucky indeed."

"Can we take him home yet?"

"No, not yet. I want his lungs clearer than they are now. I am afraid that if you take him, he will get pneumonia and that will begin a downward slide that he may not be strong enough to recover from. I want to keep him here a couple of days for observation. If that is ok?"

I got back down and gave attention to him. He saw me through so much. The loss of our family to the fire and of course, the happiest day in our lives when we brought him home that very first day.

"Please make him better. That is the only family I have left... " I choked up and a tear fell from my eyes. Ashlee was right there hugging me. "I wasn't there to protect my family and I wasn't there for my dog." I cried into her shoulder and hair. The guilt. All of it just gushed out of me and she had to lead me to a chair or I would fall down. Caesar hobbled over to me and nudged my hand with his nose, just like he always did. I opened my eyes and looked into his. His big soft brown eyes. I rubbed his head with both hands. He sat in front of me, just being my best friend. Not asking for anything; just being there for me. Tears dripped off of my nose and onto his.

Ashlee went over to the lady, "Please take care of that dog for us. Get him better for his sake."

"We will. That dog is strong and obviously loved." The lady said to me standing off to the side watching us.

"He is."

The lady went back behind the desk and pulled out a slip of paper and handed it to Ashlee. "Could you fill this out for us? All we had was that the police brought him in. We didn't even know his name for sure. Lastly, do either of you have a form of payment that we can ring through for the work we have done already?"

"Yes, here." Ashlee pulled her wallet out of her purse and handed the lady a credit card.

"Ash, you don't..." I tried to say, but she cut me off.

"No, I got this, for you."

I turned back to Caesar and continued to love on him. I didn't fuss with his side or his paw. I didn't want to hurt him anymore than I had to. I leaned down and hugged him as best I could. "I'll be back for you when you are healthy buddy." One last kiss on the top of his head and I take him back to the lady who is standing off to the side waiting for him. "Take good care of my boy here."

"We will." She took the lead from me and then said to Caesar, "Come Caesar, time for bed and medicine."

I turned back to the lady behind the counter. "Is he going to make it?"

"Oh sure. We have dogs come in here far worse than him and make it. He'll be fine."

We finished our business and went back to the Jeep. Ashlee put her hand on my arm. "He is going to be OK."

"I hope so." I felt melancholy. Sadness at the injury of my dog crept into my heart and soul. I just felt like everything was now real to me. I felt like the loss of my wife and kids was just a dream, all I had to do was wake up and there they would be. Now the shit is real. My dog has been hurt, is in a hospital and looks like he has given up on life. This shit is real now.

"You can make it through this Paul. Caesar is a strong dog. He is healthy and will pull through. You have me and a whole life ahead of you. We will get through this."

I mumbled a quiet, "Thanks."

She faced back to the front and I drove out of the parking lot. I didn't really know where I was going, but I ended up in front of my house. There was police tape around the property so I couldn't park in the driveway. I had to park on the street kind of blocking the driveway. My car was facing uphill so I set the parking brake just in case. I got out and ducked under the police tape and Ashlee got out and joined me standing in the middle of my driveway looking at the burned out husk of a house.

I have neighbors who come and go at seemingly all hours of the day. Hearing a car start up is not strange to my ears. Hearing a car engine rev to the limit and squeal its tires is strange. I looked toward the noise and that was when I saw it; a white car coming down the street and into my yard heading right for me. I moved to get out of the way and brought Ashlee with me.

I have heard stories from people all over telling of time seems to slow down when in the middle of an accident. I saw that exact thing happening to me. I was moving out of the way toward my jeep, pushing Ashlee in front of me as the car tried to correct for my movement but couldn't on the muddy grass in my front yard. The car went over the little hill in my front yard and ended up on its front left corner and rolled. The car bounced off the concrete corner of my house where my garage is and then crashed into my neighbor's house and cut through the corner of their house.

I looked to Ashlee, we were both huddled against the back tire of the jeep, I guess that is where we ended up after I pushed us out of the way. "Are you ok?"

"I think so." She then looked at her hands. They were cut and scratched from landing on the concrete and then she reached up and felt the side of her head. She had hit her head on the side of my car and cut herself, her fingers came away from her head with blood on them.

"Don't move." I took my clean handkerchief out of my back pocket and handed it to her. I then guided her hand to her head so that she could press it against her the cut on her head.

I adjusted my position sitting on the ground and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

911 - Blue Spring emergency, how can I help you?"

Me - This is Paul Johnson on Stone Creek Lane and someone just tried to kill me with their car.

911 - Excuse me, could you repeat that?

Me - Someone just tried to kill me with their car. This is Paul Johnson.

911 - thank you Mr. Johnson. Where did this happen?

Me - At my house on Stone Creek lane.

911 - Is anyone hurt?

Me - My girlfriend has a cut on her head and the driver is still in his car.

PFOOOM

Me - Shit, it just caught on fire. You need to hurry, the car is up against my neighbor's house.

911 - Mr. Johnson, can you get close to the house to see if anyone if home?

Me - Just a second. (I turned to Ashlee) Come on honey, let's get you moved out of the way away from the fire.

I got Ashlee away from the Jeep and up the hill a little bit. My neighbor Brian got home early and when he saw us and the car on fire, he ran over to me. "Paul, you ok?"

"I am, but stay with Ashlee while I check on Nancy next door."

Me - Police, you still there?

911 - Yes sir, I'm still here.

Me - How long until someone gets here? I have at least one head injury and the driver is not moving in his car.

I got to the car and looked through busted windshield. The man behind the wheel was slumped over against the driver door. Blood was coming out of his head but I couldn't get to him so I turned to Nancy's house and banged on the door. "Nancy, are you home?"

bangbangbang

No one answered and now that I took a minute, I looked at the driveway and her car was gone. She must be a work. I didn't know where her son was, but the police and fire department would have to gain entrance to the house before I did.

Me - police, how far away are they?"

911 - I have dispatched an officer and fire and rescue to your scene. They should be there any time now.

Me - I hope so, his car is still on fire and the driver is bleeding from his head and is slumped over not moving. Please hurry.

I went back to where Ashlee was lying on the ground. Brian was next to her trying to keep her talking. He had taken a jacket from his car and put it under her head. "Hey stay with me. What is your name again, I forget."

Ashlee hit her head pretty bad, "my name is Ashlee Jones."

"What is your address Ashlee?" Brian kept on with her.

"I have an apartment in Overland Park. It's huge. Did you know I'm rich and I am going to marry a man who is even richer?" She said dreamily. She seemed like she was fading fast.

Me - Police, my girlfriend hit her head and is not herself. When is the ambulance going to arrive?"

911 - It is coming. Should be just around the corner.

That was when I heard the siren. A police cruiser raced up the hill lights and sirens going and came to a screech halt in front of my house. He jumped out and came over to us. "How is she?" He asked me.

I told him that she hit her head when I got her out of the way from that car and is talking crazy.

I got down next to her and pulled out a flashlight and pointed it into her eyes. "Don't move her. I'm going to check on the driver."

Me – An officer just arrived. Do you still need me?

I asked talking into my phone.

911 - No sir. You are in good hands now.

Me - Thanks.

I hung up the phone and followed the officer to the car. "Sir, can you hear me? Can you move?"

He was yelling through the windshield. He was trying to get to the man through the front of the car since the bottom of the car was on fire and he couldn't climb on top of it.

While he was working on it, the fire truck arrived followed closely by the rescue truck. Men and women jumped out and started to get hoses out. Once they got them connected they brought them over to the car and sprayed it down with foamy water and put the fire out. Then the rescue guys jumped into action and started working on getting the driver out.

I stepped away from the action. I sat down on the grass next to Ashlee. A rescue man was working on her looking her head over, asking her questions and checking her vitals. I was at a loss. What should I be doing? Where should I be? Who should I be helping? They got Ashlee loaded on a backboard then onto a stretcher and started moving her to an ambulance that had arrived.

"Where are you taking her?" I asked, I didn't want my woman to disappear on me.

"Saint Mary's."

"Thanks."

They got her loaded and drove away with light and sirens going. I turned back to the action with the car. "You ok?"

I looked over to the voice. Brian was still here next to me. "Ya. Just getting a little tired of all this action."

He laughed at my joke. "I bet."

"Thanks for keeping Ashlee awake. That was great of you."

"You're welcome."

"Did she tell you all about us?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Ya, but its ok. Most of it was really funny though."

"Like what, I could use a good laugh."

"She was going on and on about how good of lover you were and how you could make her scream with just a touch and about how rich she was. She said over and over about how rich you were and how you two were going to get married and how she was going to have babies for you. It was just so much talk."

Hmm, she wants to have babies for me? I smiled. She must be the woman for me.

"Any of it true?"

"There are chips of truth in what she said, but I am sure it was just a woman suffering from a concussion."

"Probably. You need anything else?"

"No thanks man." I shook his hand and he patted me on my shoulder and went back to his own home.

Krystal and the girls from across the street came running over. "What is going on?"

"Hi Krystal." She and the girls all hugged me. There is no way I could tell you what they said, but they all expressed sadness at what was going on and are you ok? You know typical questions when you discover that a friend is in the middle of crisis with police and fire department and ambulances filling the street. I tried to assure them that I was fine; Ashlee has been taken to the hospital with a head injury. She was awake and talking when she left. They all expressed their relief and we turned to watch them try and remove the driver from the car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.