Lose One Find Another
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Sunday morning. Generally speaking, a great day. Waking up with a woman next to you and bare boob in your hand, even better. This is how I woke up. Ashlee facing away from me, me spooned behind her and my hand under her shirt holding a bare breast. I could really get used to this.

I extracted myself and managed to not wake everyone up. I took care of my morning erection at the toilet and threw on a pair of shorts and t-shirt and let the dog out and flipped on the TV. As the coffee was brewing the Sunday morning show that I usually watch had a commercial break and the local guys came on. "Good morning, thank you for joining us this fine morning. And what a fine morning it is for one lucky person in Kansas City. The Missouri lottery commission is reporting that one ticket was sold in Kansas City was the winner of the PowerBall lottery last night. The $438 Million dollar jackpot was won by a sole ticket holder. We will keep you up to date on who that person is when they come forward."

'Crap.' I thought. 'I bet it was me.' Went back to my bedroom, grabbing my wallet and my smart phone and went back to the kitchen. I pulled up the lottery web site, checked the numbers compared them to my ticket. Yup, you guessed it. I was the winner. $438 Million dollars, all mine. I looked at the ceiling, looking toward heaven, "OK, now what?" I asked out loud. I shook my head, not believing this. Now what was I going to do with all of this money?

I read the back of the ticket and in the fine print it said to sign it and put it in a safe place. So that is what I did. I signed the back in several places and put it back in my wallet. I then walked back to my bedroom and put my wallet back on my dresser. It was then that I looked at my bed. Ashlee was still asleep, on her side facing the spot where I was sleeping. Her hair spread out on the pillow giving her a halo of hair. Her face was framed just so and the light coming through the drapes made the whole thing ... I don't have a word for it. Beautiful. Amazing. Peaceful. I don't know. It stirred me and my emotions overcame me and tears fell from my eyes.

While Ashlee was on her side, Brenda was flat on her back with one leg sticking out from under the covers. I could plainly see her cotton panties, which did stir my loins, but I focused on her mother instead. She was my future. She was the woman I would marry and make a new family with. I hope that she accepts me and loves me for me and not for my money. So far she did, I hope she continues after I tell her what happened last night as we sat watching a movie. Only time would tell.

I went back to the kitchen to start on breakfast. Eggs and sweet rolls.

I was in the cooking zone when two arms went around me and two lovely breasts pressed against my back and feather kisses were pressed against the back of my neck. "Good morning." Was whispered in my ear. "Did you sleep well?"

I put my hands on the hands on me and said "Yes, I slept very well thank you. Did you?"

"Oh yes, very well. Why didn't you wake me when you got up?"

"Hang on, hot stuff." Ashlee stepped away from me so that I could put the rolls in the oven.

I went to her and held her. "I didn't want to wake you up. You looked too beautiful sleeping; I didn't want that to end."

"That's nice." We held each other for a few minutes as the TV ran and rolls cooked.

Brenda stumbled in rubbing her eyes, "What's for breakfast?"

"I have rolls in the oven and I was going to make scrambled eggs for some protein. Sound good?"

"Sure OK." Brenda trudged over to the booth and sat down.

Ashlee and I broke apart and I set out cups for coffee and then began cracking eggs and get a pan heating up. It was while my back was turned that the local news came back on announcing the lottery winner again. No name, but this time they had video of the person who they think is the winner. I looked over and watched myself walk up to the counter and buy a ticket and then leave. The snapshot that they blew up didn't give great detail of my face, but if you knew me then you might be able to tell it could be me. I knew it was me, I recognized the clothes the person was wearing and I already knew the facts.

"Wow, could you imagine $438 million dollars. I could do so much damage with that." Brenda just declared her intentions to my money. Ashlee didn't say anything but just sat there looking at me as I finished breakfast. I served them to my girls and went back to the oven to check on the rolls. They were done so they got served as well. Ashlee wouldn't take her eyes off of me. She kept looking me over and I was getting to feel self-conscience. "What?" I asked her.

She put her fork down and told me to follow her to the bedroom. She then went into the bathroom and started looking through my hamper and she pulled out the pants and shirt I was wearing when I bought the ticket. "Would you like to talk to me now or later?"

BUSTED! "Now would be fine."

"Ok, out with it. What is going on with you because you are hiding something and I want to know what it is."

I went to my dresser and opened my wallet pulling out the ticket and handing it to her. "Ok, so what?"

I then handed her my phone and opened the lottery web site and handed it to her. "Check the numbers."

She did. She screamed. She jumped up and down and screamed some more. She then threw herself on me knocking me backwards onto the bed where she started covering my face with kisses.

"Why aren't you celebrating? Why aren't you jumping up and down with me?" She pulled herself up off of me and looked at me.

Brenda then burst into my room and asked "what is going on in here?" She of course entered to see her mom wearing only a t-shirt and panties sitting astride her boyfriend's hips leaning forward talking to him. I I would have to assume that the view was startling.

"Brenda, would you be a dear and excuse us for a minute. There is something that I have to talk to your mom about." I asked from under a very happy woman.

"Ok, but someone is going to tell me what the heck is going on around here and pretty quickly."

She left and closed the door behind her. I turned my attention back to Ashlee and looked deeply into her eyes and held it for a minute. "Do you care about me?"

She quickly answered "yes."

"Do you want the best for me?" I asked.

Again, "Yes."

"Do you think that you could keep on caring for me for me in spite of the money I just won?"

Now she was getting suspicious. "Yes, of course. I have been your friend since before your money, and I will continue to be your woman and friend even after it. What is this all about?"

"Ashlee, you are wonderful, and beautiful, and fun, and sexy as all get out. I don't want to lose you. I want you around me, with me, in my life until I grow old and die and I don't want money to change that feeling in my heart or in yours. I have lost three of the most important people in my life once, I can't do it again." Tears formed in my eyes and rolled down my face to my ears and pooled in the corner of my eyes. I tried to reach up and wipe them away, but Ashlee's arms were in the way so I couldn't reach them. She had a solution. She sat up, removed her shirt and used it to wipe away my tears.

"I have always been a simple country girl from Kansas and I will always be a simple country girl from Kansas. You winning the lottery is not going to change that. I will want you in my life too and we, WE, we will keep each other grounded in reality so that it doesn't go to our head. You are my man and I am your woman, money doesn't change that."

I pulled her down for a kiss and our tongues started dancing together. My hands were roaming up and down her flanks and her rump and legs and the cock she had been sitting on was starting to rise to the occasion. She must have felt it; she started moving around on it using it to stimulate herself and also me at the same time.

"Stay right there, I'll be right back." She jumped off me before we could really get going and ran into the bathroom. I didn't want to know what she was doing but a few seconds later she returned without her panties on and holding a towel from the bathroom. Good thing Sam and I bought red towels when we got married. I took my shorts off and we put the towel under me and she climbed on me and took the now fully aroused cock and sat right down on it. She was hot and wet and before I could think about why, she put her tongue in my mouth and distracted me as her hips did the dance of love.

We made love; it wasn't a hard and fast fuck. This was love. Her pelvis moving up and down, round and round and I returning the favor of thrusting up into her when the moment presented itself. We kissed, I caressed and finally we came together. She tensed up then collapsed forward onto me and I just held her to me. It felt good, it felt right and the whole world could just go to heck. I was right where I needed to be.

"Are you guys done now? I really want to know what is going on." Brenda from outside the room.

"We will be out in a few minutes honey. Just give us some time to clean up." Ashlee sat up and looked down between us. "Sorry I made such a mess."

"Don't worry about it. We did it together which is what counts."

I won't go into details, but Ashlee held her hand to herself and scampered to the bathroom and I took the towel under me and did the same thing. She chose the toilet and I chose the shower. I got the water warmed up and used it to wash away the mess that we made together. Ashlee joined me and we managed to work together to get clean. I have to tell you, sharing a shower with a woman is one of the great joys of the world. They are so soft when they are wet in the shower it makes getting clean a real pleasure.

We finally got out and then went back to the bedroom where I threw on my clothes and she put on a fresh pair of panties and one of my t-shirts. I then opened the door and invited Brenda in to join us. We all sat on the bed and I laid it all out. "Brenda, here is what is going on." I took a deep breath and let it out. "Last night I won the PowerBall lottery."

Her mouth fell open, her eyes got big as saucers and she just sat there. After a couple of seconds she snapped out of it and SCREAMED!!!!

Man, does she have a set of lungs on her.

"You won!! We're rich!! OH MY GAWD WE'RE RICH!!!!" She screamed again then threw herself on me like her mom did but instead of this leading to sex, she just kissed me on the cheek over and over again and hugged me. "What are you going to buy me? Are we going to get a bigger house? Can I have a new car? How about a mustang, I just love the mustang." She was off and talking and I just couldn't get it all in. It just overloaded me and I had to grab her face, cover her mouth with my hand to get her to stop.

"Brenda. Pumpkin. Stop. I have no idea what thoughts are going through that head of yours, but you need to calm down for a minute. Ok?"

She nodded her head agreeing and I let go of her mouth and head and she sat there sitting on me and since she was about the same size as her mother, guess where her pelvis was resting. Yup, right on top of my penis that was just in her mother's pussy, and it was waking up again from all of the stimulation it was receiving. Now, the good news was that I was able to recover so quickly, bad news was that she noticed it as well and jumped off of me completely embarrassed by having given me a hard on.

Ashlee noticed and giggled at our predicament. "Brenda, you have to think a little bit more about your consequences before you jump on someone." She brushed the hair out of her face and continued. "The natural reaction of a man when a woman sits on him like that is to get an erection so just remember, if you don't want the erection, and then be careful where you sit."

"Ok mom. Sorry Paul."

I adjusted myself in my shorts a bit and sat up. "It's ok honey. You are beautiful with a great body so my reaction was completely expected considering how you were sitting on me. Everything is ok." I put a pillow in my lap and crossed my legs and tried to continue talking. "Now, yes, I am going to be rich way beyond my wildest dreams but that is not going to change anything around here. You still need to be the same wonderful and respectful young woman that you were yesterday. You still need to be the same fun loving daughter that you were yesterday, money is not going to change that. You will still have the same rules as you did yesterday, the only thing that is going to change is the size of my bank account. Understand?"

She understood and nodded her head. "Now, I have added a couple of things to my bucket list just for you. I have no idea how we are going to make it happen, but you are going to get a chance to see a NASCAR race live and in person and I am going to find a way to get a meeting with your favorite race car driver. Somehow."

She squealed for happiness which turned into a scream. "Thank you thank you thank you." she leaned instead of jumping on me to hug me. "Thank you so much of thinking of me."

"Now for you my dear." I said turning to Ashlee. "We need to get you moved out of your apartment and get your clothes moved in her so that you won't have to drive back and forth every week to get something to wear. Is that ok?"

Again, more joy and more hugs but this time I got kisses.

"So, do either of you want to be famous?"

Ashlee shook her head. She didn't want it. Brenda, didn't shake her head, but she didn't nod it either. She was noncommittal to the whole thing. I held Ashlee's hand since she knew I didn't want to be famous so I had to address my questions to her. "Brenda, what are you thinking?"

"I don't know. Part of me wants the fame and fortune of fame, but the other part of me just wants to live a nice quiet life like a normal person."

"That is a good answer. Has this anything to do with your cheerleading?"

"Kind of. I mean, when I wear my uniform to school like I have to during the football season on game days, I draw the attention of everyone. Some of the attention makes me uncomfortable, but some of it when I perform during games with my squad, I feel really good. Of course that is only a few times a year but I would hate to have everyone looking at me day and night every single day no matter what I was doing kind of fame." She got quiet for a minute and started chewing on her lip thinking. Ashlee opened her mouth to say something, but I held up my hand and tried to get her to stay quiet. She understood and closed her mouth. "You know, if I managed to do something to earn the fame, or worked hard to earn it, then that would be ok. Just being the step kid of a rich guy, no. I don't want that. I'd rather earn my fame on my own under my own terms."

Yup, she was one smart cookie. "Very wise words young one." Ashlee agreed and the two of them hugged and laughed and hugged some more.

"I'm glad to see that we are all in agreement on this. I won't make you two stand in the spotlight, but I suppose that I will have to since I won. You two can keep your names out of all of this."

"Thanks." Brenda and Ashlee both said to me.

"I guess I have a few phone calls to make." I got up off the bed and got my phone which landed on the floor when Ashlee tackled me. I scrolled through the contacts and found Craig's name. I placed the call and amazingly enough, he answered.

"Paul. I was hoping that you would call me today."

"Yes. It is good to talk to you too. Why did you want me to call you?"

"Because, I saw you on TV and we have work to do to get you organized before you step on stage to hold the big check."

I looked over at Ashlee, "He recognized me from TV. He knew I would be calling." I went back to the phone, "Yes, well if I hadn't seen it for myself I wouldn't have known it was me by the angle of that screen shot. My girlfriend saw the news this morning and recognized the outfit I was wearing and we just got done talking about it all. I think we all are in agreement that we don't want fame to come from all of this. We just want to live our lives as plain and simple normal people. Is there anything you can do to make that happen?"

"Sure, you can accept the money anonymously, but with that, some reporter is going to dig and dig until they find you which may mean that you wake up one morning with a bunch of news crews parked in your front yard. That would be quite shocking if you ask me. I think that you step forward, accept the big check and get it out of the way and take it like a man. The news media will splash your face all over the place, but they will quickly fall away with the next big thing and you will end up being forgotten. That is what I would do if I was you."

"Hmm, not a bad idea. Now the other thing troubling me, where do I put the money? Is a bank a good idea or do I invest it, what in the heck do I do with it?"

"For that, you are going to hire a financial advisor who is going to guide you through all of this. I don't know a single thing about money."

"Who did you hire after the settlement?"

"I hired a guy. Do you want me to introduce you to him?"

"That would be great, thanks. Also, I have entered into a relationship with a FINE woman who agrees that she and her daughter do not want to be famous. I think that she is going to end up marrying me in the future but for now, she is going to join me on my bucket list mission and travel the world together. Is there any special restrictions I need to be aware of?"

"No. You should be fine to travel together, just understand that you won't have any legal standing anywhere in the world as her boyfriend. Every hospital, doctor's office and police station the world over will discount you and your wishes right off the bat. If you are worried about legal issues, then I would suggest your get married before leaving."

"Really?"

"Yes. Of course she will have to get a new passport with her new name on it if she is going to take your last name and you know how long that takes."

"Hmm. interesting." I looked over to Ashlee who was relaxing on the bed leaning against the headboard along with Brenda. "That is good information to know about. What happens if we don't wait for a new passport and just leave after getting married?" The word married said out loud drew the attention of two women in the room. Ashlee looked at me surprised and mouthed the word 'married'. I nodded my head saying yes. She sat back and smiled a huge happy grin.

"I would suggest that you get a prenup signed before going through getting married. Divorce courts have a tendency to split money unevenly between husband and wife in the case of a divorce. I can get one put together for you if you want along with anything else you need."

"That is wonderful. Go ahead and draw up the papers for me. I will also need a will, and whatever else I can't remember right now."

"Sure. Not a problem. That I can do for you. When do you want to come in?"

"As soon as possible. Are you available on Monday?"

"Tomorrow? Let me check. Hold on." He put me on hold with music which means he was actually in the office instead of at home. He came back after a minute or two, "How about 1pm on Monday. I should be back in the office by then. I have a brief meeting early which shouldn't take that long. How about that?"

"Sounds good to me. Let me tell my girls." I covered the phone with my hand, "How does 1pm sound to you?"

"What else do we have to do? No school for her and no work for me so anytime is good."

I went back to Craig, "1pm works for us. We will see you then."

"Ok, bye."

"Later."

I hung up the phone and went back to scroll back through my list of contacts looking for another contact. "Who are you going to call now?" Ashlee asked.

"I know that it's Sunday, but I am going to call my financial guy to see how he would advise me so I can get two different points of view on this money thing." I finally found the guy's name and I called him. "Adam, its Paul Johnson. I need to talk to you about my finances and investments. I have had a status change and need your advice and help. Please give me a call. My number hasn't change. Thanks."

I put my phone away and joined the girls leaning back against the headboard with the TV on. They had chosen the 'Travel Channel' and were watching some show about RVs. I was fascinated by them as well. Each of them was like a million dollars each and was as big as an apartment. The showers were huge, the beds were large and the kitchen was as nice as mine here at home. "When we leave to travel, I think we should get one of those to travel in."

"Oh ya." Brenda agreed with me.

"That would be so nice." Ashlee echoes her daughter's thoughts.

I pulled out a pen and paper from my nightstand and made a few notes. Who made them, the size of the units and so forth. I had some phone calls to make, including a few places for Brenda to learn how to drive fast in a race car. If she wanted to be a NASCAR driver, then I had better make sure she knew how to drive.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.