Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I am not sure where to start with this so I suppose the beginning would be a fine place to start.

In 1997 I met the woman who would become my wife. We met on a blind date set up by a mutual friend and we hit it off immediately. After two years of dating I asked her to marry me, she said yes and 6 months later we were married. During our engagement, we started looking for a house since it was our plan to have kids and be the typical family unit. For 13 years we were the typical family unit. Two kids were born and we raised them together in a loving family. No two kids could have had a better life than what my wife and I provided for them. We were not rich since I am a teacher and my wife worked part time in a cardiologist office as a technician. No, not a lot of money, but there was always food on the table, clothes on their backs, shoes on their feet and hugs & kisses flowed freely. See, a very typical life.

Oh, don't get me wrong, my wife and I were not saints, we yelled and screamed at the kids and each other, but at the end of the day we made up and all was forgiven. We just lived a very loud life.

So, during the 13th year of our marriage, I was at work teaching a networking class in the Technology dept. of a local career college, the office secretary burst into my classroom while I was giving a lecture and ushered me into the hallway.

"Paul, you have to come right away, there are two officers from the Kansas City Police Department asking for you."

"Huh, KCPD? Why, did you ask? Did they say?" I said while walking down the hallway toward the front door right behind our secretary. I was a model citizen never in trouble with the law, didn't drink and drive, didn't do drugs and kept my web traffic to common adult sites, nothing neither strange nor illegal. What could they possible want with me?

"No, no, they didn't say anything, they just asked if you worked here and if you were available. They seemed pretty serious about talking to you."

When we arrived at the front door, I greeted the two officers with a handshake and said that I was Paul Johnson.

"Sir, is you wife Samantha Johnson?"

"Yes, that is correct."

"Does she drive a blue Dodge Grand Caravan license plate number CJ4 837?" The second officer asked.

"Yes, she drives a van and that sounds like the correct license plate number. What is this all about?"

The officers looked at each other and then the first one looks at me and says, "There has been an accident and your wife's van was involved. She and the two boys in the van were seriously hurt and we have been sent here to pick you up and take you to the hospital. Can you come with us Mr. Johnson?"

"Accident? When? How? Where?" I must have staggered because the next thing I knew, I had two officers holding me up by my arms and leading me to a chair in the hallway. Well this maneuver started to draw a crowd and now not only did I have the secretary looking at me while this transpired, but now I had several students, two of the other teachers who happened to be passing by and my boss who has her office near where this all happened.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.