The New House Maid - Cover

The New House Maid

Copyright© 2014 by Vektor

Chapter 3

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sequel to The House Maid. Thomas starts his new life, but old habits still continue.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Thomas led Sue upstairs and to his bedroom. As he lit the lights in his room he could hear Sue undressing. With the lights in the room on he saw Sue naked before him. Thomas smiled at seeing her form and how he made her that way. Walking over to embrace her she opened her arms for a big embrace.

Thomas was kissing her dark lips, as her hands quickly undid his clothes. As their body pressed against each other, their breaths began to take deep breaths. Sue was the first to break away as she sat on the bed. Running her ebony hands over his contrasting pale chest. She smiled wide as she looked into his eyes. Her eyes then followed her hands until they reached his white manhood.

Sue remarked as her soft hands cupped his sack before gripping his erection. "Been thinking about this awhiles now. Just loves what it been doing to me, and what it did."

Before Thomas could respond he watched and felt Sue's large lips engulf his white prick. Sue moved move fast until her mouth was halfway on his shaft before stopping. Her tongue swirled around his dick before backing her mouth off. Sue let her tongue run along the underside starting from the base until his head was completely wet from her mouth. Thomas let soft moans escape as Sue once again took him into her mouth.

Sue gently massaged Thomas's sack, as her mouth moved the full length of his shaft. The slurping sounds Sue was giving off was only making Thomas's prick pulse with blood. With each passing minute Sue let out muffled moans as she enjoyed pleasuring Thomas's manhood with her supply lips and mouth. It did not last as she finally broke off and pulled away.

Without saying a word, Sue moved back further on the bed and open her legs wide. Thomas could see the wetness of her dark sex as she laid spread eagle before him. As he got onto the bed he positioned himself between her legs. Kissing her wet lips only thinking of how good it was going to feel the moment he entered her.

Sue's hands were caressing his side as she felt his muscles flex. Her passionate kissing only broke the second she felt her love canal fill with Thomas's white rod.

Sue could only smile as her body was penetrated. "Oh lord, you feels so good. Be missing how big you feel in me."

Thomas leaned back in again to kiss her plump lips. Moving his hips into her, burying his white meat deep inside of her. Thomas grunted only slightly as the feeling of her warm snug hole gripped his shaft. Sue's moans drowned his out as she smiled wide each time he pushed deep in. Her hands were pulling him towards her as she took each hard thrust he gave.

Concerned he was going to hurt her, Thomas questioned her. "Am I going to hurt it?"

Sue smiled back at Thomas's question. "I be fine. Just keep doing what you are."

Thomas shifted his body upwards so he was now upright. His prick never left her love hole as he moved position. Thomas could now see her whole body as she laid on his bed. Gyrating his hips slowly he felt her wet entrance pulse before sliding back into her.

Thomas moved his hands up and down her ebony legs feeling how smooth they were. He could see her large dark breasts swing each time their bodies connected. Her bright smile never left as he felt her love canal clench and let go over and over. Sue only could feel his chest as her body was being used to get him off.

As Thomas trusted harder in her, he watched as Sue's eyes rolled back. Her moans became more intense as did the tight feeling her love hole gave him. Her body shook and a sudden wet feeling covered his shaft and genitals.

Sue's moans lessened as her body stopped shaking. "Sorry I be messing your sheets. I tried to hold back."

Thomas smiled and kissed her lips as she tried to apologize more. He thrusting now was followed by a wet slapping sound as their bodies collided. Sue fearing this would make Thomas stop, offered another incentive. "I knows you close, you can be using the other hole if you wants."

Thomas was moving his hips quickly with deep steady thrusts before he slowed down to respond. "Where ever you want. I want you to choose."

Before Sue could reply, Thomas was already pushing as deep as he could inside her. "Puts your stuff in me deep again."

Thomas started moving his white shaft in long slower thrusts now. Making Sue feel every inch as he filled her entire sex with his white organ. The sloshing sound only became louder, as Sue's eyes rolled back again, making Thomas feel more wetness escape out of her. He could feel his entire waist covered in her fluid. Not stopping, Thomas only pulsed as his white member took her as his private dark sex hole.

Sue looked up again as she recovered from her moment of pure bliss. " Oh good lords you can be filling my belly with white babies any time you wants..." Sue moaned out as her body shook with pleasure forcing her body to again shake and gush wetness.

Thomas was pumping his shaft faster her making sure it was deep each time before thrusting back in her wet dark birth canal. His release was close, as his mouth opened with anticipation. Sue's own body was shaking with the pleasure he was giving her.

Thomas leaned in kissing her full lips the moment his sperm gushed inside of her. Sue moaned into Thomas's mouth as she felt her already pregnant body get another dose of fertile white sperm inside of her.

Thomas held her neck as he let his white sex organ finish depositing its load deep inside her. Their kiss was more of a slow sensual kiss as she held his body close to hers. Sue was lost in the moment and felt that her body was meant to accept his seed every time she lay with him.

When Thomas finally did pull out he held her tight in his arms for the rest of the night. Sue and Thomas knew that their nights would be limited and spent the night just embracing each other.

It was ten years before Thomas would hear another person speak of Sue. Thomas tried in vain to search for her after a few months, but she was nowhere to be found. He even tried to find where the Johansson's lived, but still nothing.

Thomas was now a well established farmer, and family man. Having a wife and a young son helped Thomas get over the losses in his life. His past haunted him, but the memories started to feel like another lifetime ago.

A young colored girl now stood at his barn, bringing all the memories back. At first Thomas thought the worst, and that his offspring with Sue came to him. Mixed emotions flooded his body, as he tried to assess who she really was. Looking at her up close, he realized that she was too old to be his.

When Thomas walked up to her she spoke in a very soft tone, and never made eye contact. "Excuse me sir. Is this be the Child's place?"

This colored girl stood about chin level with him. Her white dress has both faded and dirty, with wear showing around the waist. Her body looked very thin, but her chest was pushed up with a small corset. Her face was both young and pretty, with her hair covered by an old bonnet.

"It is. How can I help you?"

When she heard Thomas speak, a smile came to her face. "I be looking for some work. A Miss Sue tolds me to come here. Saids you mights be hiring and all."

Thomas had a flash of horror when she spoke Sue's name. It was fear of something happening to her, or the consequences of their actions coming back to haunt him. Either way, Thomas was fearful of other people knowing what happened. He just did not know how much this girl knew.

Thomas tried to pry more out of her. "What did Miss Sue say?"

She spoke without hesitation, and without adjusting her eyes upwards. "Justs that you be hiring sometimes."

"What's your name?"

She finally looked up, but only so Thomas could see more of her face. "Anne. Anne Callaway"

Thomas saw the young Anne's face, and how pretty she looked. He also saw that she looked almost homeless. Knowing the other people in the area, he knew she would not last a week before she died. The only thing he could think of was having her help out with his wife.

"Come inside, and I might be able to help."

Thomas's wife was eager to have help around the house. Thomas worried about her ever since she was diagnosed with consumption. Her medical condition made it difficult for her to do daily housework and care for their only child. Anne seemed to be needed more then he realized.

Thomas and his wife adjusted quickly to having Anne work for them. Since Thomas did not have much help in his fields, he was no longer worried about leaving his wife unattended for long hours of the day. Anne's pay was a small wage, as they also gave her room and board. Anne asked for an almost meager wage, while Thomas insisted on paying more.

Thomas was always worried that Anne knew more then she led on. As the weeks turned into months, Thomas's fears died down. Thomas often spent nights staying up late talking working on farm machines. Anne was always there holding a lantern or fixing late supper for him. Thomas had grown accustomed to relying on her in time.

Although Thomas never made any advance towards Anne, he caught himself looking at her breasts on a few occasions. He did not know if she saw him, but her beauty was not to be denied. Anne also never made any advances towards him, even when they worked late in an isolated barn. Thomas often wondered if he would have said yes if she did come on to him. He pushed his thoughts aside, and blamed it on him just being a normal man with needs.

After a year of working Anne was in charge of almost all household duties. She was even told, she did not have to do it, Anne insisted. Thomas also noticed that as time wore on, Anne was able to look people in the eye when she talked. Although it was common for most colored people not to, Thomas went against this practice.

When the telephone rang, Thomas did not think anything of it. His mind was more on the cold weather they were having in October. When Anne called him to the phone, his curiosity was lifted. Thomas heard the lawyer give him specific details about his father's condition. Thomas nodded his head as he said yes to all of his questions. When he finally hung up the phone, he just uttered. "I am going back home to see him."

The next day Thomas was off to Charleston. Leaving the house in capable hands, and having no fears of doing so. Since it was the end of the season not much work was to be done anyway. The big concern is what was going to happen once he arrive back home.

Thomas was quickly filled in on his father's condition as soon as he arrived back home. The flood of emotions and memories washed over him like a flood. Thomas learned his father was in the hospital, and was the one who wanted him to come. Thomas had the house to himself during his stay.

On the first day, he visited the hospital before going to his family house. In the hospital he found his father frail, and sickly. Both Thomas and his father talked for hours about what had happened and with both apologizing to each other. As the day ended, Thomas fell asleep at his father's bedside a forgiven son.

The next day Thomas was at his family's house in Charleston. Walking through the doors, he had seen the extent of his father's condition. The house looked like it was not cleaned in years. With trash piling up in all corners of every room. All of the furniture was covered in dust, and the window curtains drawn closed blocking all the light. A full tour of the house found that every room bore witness to neglect.

Thomas knew that he needed to clean up his families once great house in the city. Thomas was more worried about leaving his family for any length of time. The only thing he came up with was for them to come here. The more he thought about it the more it made sense. He did tell them that the upstairs had no heat, and that they would be staying at a bed and breakfast until he could fix it.

When he informed his wife to bring everyone to Charleston, she seemed delighted about the idea. When Thomas visited his father and told him that his family was coming, he was almost in tears. Thomas was happy that his father would met his family, and give him time to restore order to his estate.

Thomas prepared the house the best he could for his families arrival. Thomas only had Anne stay at the house with him, before sending his wife and child to see his father at the hospital. Thomas knew that the chimneys could be an easy fix, and that it would only take a day or two and the whole house would be heated.

Anne and Thomas made quick work once she arrived. Thomas was busy with the upstairs, while Anne cleaned the downstairs to make the house presentable. Both worked through the day and only stopped for supper. While Anne was using the stove, she heard a loud crash followed by Thomas cussing.

Thomas walked down the stairs covered in ash from the chimney. The only words he said when Anne saw him was. "I think I fixed one of them."

Anne stopped what she was doing before calling out. "Oh dear lords. Lets me fix you a bath rights quick. I just be cleaned the place, and not have you messin it up."

Thomas stood in the study as Anne went upstairs to prepare for him. Thomas waited in the only room that was Anne did not clean yet. He wanted to look around to see his father's desk, but was unable to as Anne called him upstairs.

When he got to the only bathroom in the house, he saw Anne with a towel and soap. She immediately went to work removing his clothes carefully. The steam from the bath heated to room, and made it bearable to be without a coat on.

Every time Thomas went to help, his hand was pushed aside with a warning. "Donts be touchin anythin. Gets that stuff alls over."

Thomas stood helpless as Anne removed each article of clothing from his filthy body. Each time an article of clothing was removed she carefully put it in a basket nearby. Anne made no hesitation when his entire upper body was exposed to her. Anne did not stop there, and proceeded to undo his pants, and pull them down before Thomas could even mutter a protest.

Not saying a word, Thomas just politely covered his genitals, as he stepped in the tub. He wanted to have Anne leave but she was already scrubbing his back with soap and water as he sat naked in the tub. The warm feeling instantly relaxed him, and his objections faded. Anne was making the most of her time, and the black soot was filling the tub.

The water was almost completely black when Anne spoke. "Needs to get up so I can finish."

Not thinking about anything else now, stood up in front of Anne without question. It was then he felt the soft touch of soap and flesh on his chest. Each time she washed more soot off his body, the more soap she used. When Thomas realized Anne was getting closer to his genitals, his arousal increased.

Worried that Anne would see him get aroused, Thomas tried to move out of her reach. It was too late, and Thomas felt the immediate gratification of arousal as his manhood being handled by another. He looked her dead in the eye as she lathered up his now growing erection.

"Please, you need to stop." Thomas softly asked.

Anne smiled back with that of pure innocence. "Oh donts you worry, I be gentle with it. I knows you like it."

Thomas replied back, but did not physically stop her. "Its not right. I am a married man."

Anne chuckled back, and her soft tone in her voice became more stern. "Ands you still will be whens I am through. Nothin gonna happen. I just be cleanings you is all."

By this time, Thomas was already fully aroused, and feeling the effect of having his prick being cleaned. Anne was gentle yet firm as she moved her hand back and forth. After a few strokes she rinsed off the soap from his entire chest. Thinking it was over, Thomas breathed a sigh of relief and disappointment.

Just as Thomas thought the end was past him, Anne shifted her position so she was now kneeling in front of him. Still standing in the tub, he was now facing her as she was eye level with his erect member. Without a word she placed her dark hand on his white flesh rod and resumed her strokes. This time, she was more about making him feel each stroke. Deliberately her thumb pressed down on the head of his penis as she stroked it.

Feeling the effect of her hand on his genitals was overwhelming all of his senses. Thomas could not remember the last time another person masturbated him. His arousal was so strong now he could sense her pulse it was giving off in her hand. He looked down to see her ebony hand careful slide back and forth on his white skin.

Thomas lifted his eyes to meet Anne's expecting a reaction. Anne smiled back as she spoke. "Been thinking you needed this. I can feel it almost ready."

Worried about the end result, Thomas tried to stop her once again. His plea to stop was more of a moan then a strong command though. "You dont have to do this. Its not right."

Anne smiled back as she continued her steady strokes. "I knows I dont haves too. I also knows that this fellow here is needing it though. I can feels you ready to make a mess with it. Do you minds if I pulls my dress down a bit for it?"

Thomas wanted to stop the whole thing, but the sheer pleasure was too much. The more he tried to fight it, the more he knew Anne was right. The constant pumping of blood was only a reminder that he was going to explode soon. Thomas could only shake his head no and hope it would stop before getting worse.

Anne seeing Thomas's answer glared back in a devious smiled. Still pleasuring his white meat with full intentions of have him explode did not slow her speed. Thomas was breathing heavy, and Anne could feel the heat, and pulse of his engorged erection ready to spew its contents. Anne quickly without warning placed her mouth on Thomas's rigid white penis. Having almost half of it on her mouth, Anne instantly sucked hard as she could. Within a fraction of a second she was rewarded with a large gush of warm sperm. Not moving her mouth, she adjusted her tongue to allow for the heavy flow to shoot straight down her throat.

Thomas moaned loud as his erect prick was now being sucked as he exploded in his housemaid's throat. The orgasm almost had Thomas slipping in the tub, but his senses came to him, as he finally finished in Anne's mouth. He looked down only to see her release his semi hard dick.

Without the slightest expression of disgust or displeasure, Anne continued cleaning Thomas's legs. As if nothing was wrong she calmly spoke. "I be almost done, and have you feelings like new."

Contemplating what to say to Anne, Thomas waited the few minutes until he was drying off to say something. "We can't be doing that again. I can't be having an affair."

Anne was washing her hands in the sink before turning to respond to Thomas's plea. "I knows your not going to, but I will lets you puts it in me if you wants too. I knows about the sickness, and how you and the Misses cant lay together. I also knows about you and Miss Sue."

Thomas knew she was right, but he still did not change his mind. He gave her a look of disappointment before walking out of the room. Not another word was said until the next day.

Wondering if the incident would change things, Thomas avoided Anne for a few hours. When Anne did speak to him it was not about last night. Her soft tone in her voice was back to what it was before the incident took place. Thinking it was the end of the whole situation, Thomas returned back to the house repairs.

Over the next two days, Thomas and Anne cleaned and repaired the house. Thomas never brought up what happened, due to fear and regret. Anne also never mentioned what happened, and returned to the soft spoken housemaid she was before the incident.

When the repairs were completed both Thomas and Anne went to the hospital to visit. Thomas learned that his father's recovered had progressed to the point he could return home. Although severely weakened his mental state was back to normal. On the way back to Charleston from the hospital, Thomas was asked to stay behind for a few weeks to help the family's business.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.