The Museum - Cover

The Museum

Copyright© 2014 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A group of college friends enter an abandoned wax museum. Unknown to them, there is an evil power behind all what they see there. Warning: story is violent and gruesome.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Magic   Time Travel   Mystery   Paranormal   Were animal   Zombies   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

"I can't believe this country is full of ghost towns!!" shrieked Sarah.

Sarah enjoyed having the wind blow her long blonde-dyed hair backwards. She was sat on the front seat of the Cadillac, with the roof-top removed.

"You can say that again babe!!" Jeremy said.

Jeremy was behind the steering wheel, with his baby blue eyes focusing on the long lone highway. Jeremy kept his right hand on the wheel, while using his left one to comb down his short natural-blond hair.

"Well what can you expect? More and more people are leaving towns and moving into cities!!" Kelly cried back from the back seat, enjoying the wind also blowing her short brown hair.

Sarah turned around to face Kelly, with her brown eyes staring directly at Kelly's blue eyes.

"Babe everyone wants to come to America, especially to the big cities. Last I heard, even the suburbs of California are full of immigrants who can't speak a word of English," Sarah making her queen-bee tone stronger.

Sarah and Kelly were best friends and both knew that this was Sarah's way of also having some of fun, of how to have equal footing with Kelly.

"Last I heard from Phil, there are a lot of drug dealers operating in these dead towns, it's like they use the empty houses as their base of operations!!" Doug spoke.

"Is that a fact Doug?? This is your friend Phil who's a junkie too!!" Sarah making fun of Doug.

"Hey he wouldn't lie!!" Doug defending his friend.

"Yeah but he is always high!!" Jeremy taking Sarah's side.

Jeremy kissed Sarah very quickly on the lips.

"Didn't he say that he even flew to Mars?!" Jeremy chuckled.

Doug sighed. It was true that his friend was a drug addict and that he often talked nonsense, just because he sincerely believed in something. But sometimes Phil's beliefs were just based on his opinions and theories, not facts.

"Maybe he had an out-of-body experience." David joining in.

Kelly was sat in the middle. Doug was sat to her right. David was sat to her left.

"Did you ever have an out of body experience," Kelly teasing David.

Before David could respond, Doug interrupted.

"I did!!" Doug exclaimed.

"Hey I didn't ask you. Don't you know it's rude to interrupt," Kelly being annoyed with Doug.

"Better shut up Doug, before she knocks your lights out and then you have an out-of-body experience. For real this time!!" chuckled Jeremy.

David could see from Doug's blue eyes that he looked upset, as they all seemed to be picking on him. But, as far as David was concerned, he asked for it. From time to time, Doug often said a lot of things that got on people's nerves. David remembered that with another group of their friends, Doug talked about the bible in a devout tone one minute and then about porn the next.

While driving, they finally reached another ghost town. The run-down placard read WELCOME TO TWILIGHT.

"Are they talking about the movie or the TV series Twilight Zone," Jeremy joked.

"Well the name does have a nice ring to it," Sarah liking the strange name for the town.

The ghost town was like all the other ghost towns they had passed. It was full of empty houses, Empty buildings, empty ranches and decomposing crumbling churches.

"Well that is what you get for calling your town 'Twilight.' It then faces its own demise," David said in his sometimes calmly-coming-sarcastic tone.

Everyone laughed everybody sincerely laughed, but David could tell that Doug did it, just so that he could try and fit in again.

As they drove by the entire ghost town of Twilight, something caught all their eyes. Off the side of the street, they saw a building. It was a one storey building the size of a supermarket. Unlike the other buildings, it still looked a bit more perfectly fine. It was surrounded by white fences, and it had a small front gate.

"Hey you guys wanna come and check this out!!" suggested Jeremy.

Jeremy parked his car by the pavement. They all gout out, and walked through the open gate. They walked all the way to the front entrance. On top of the front entrance was the sign: WELCOME TO WAX MUSEUM.

"Cool a wax museum. Let's check it out," Sarah getting carried away.

"You think they're open?" asked Kelly.

"You know I remembered that a lot of houses around here were barricaded. But not this one. Kinda strange!!" David said.

"Do you think it's locked?" Sarah asking Jeremy.

"One way to find out" Jeremy said.

They could tell that it was an abandoned museum. Jeremy used his hands to feel if the front entrance was locked, but to his surprise, the door just pushed through.

"Hey it's open," David was surprised.

"Let's go inside!!" Doug getting excited.

They walked through the front doorway. They could now see that the windows were closed from behind, and so they tried opening up the windows, so that sunlight could come through and light up the place.

"We need to have some sunlight here!!" Sarah said.

"We sure do because I don't think this place has any functioning lights and I wouldn't want to know what this place is like during the night," David said.

"Ooohhh someone is scared of ghosts," Sarah was joking with David.

The whole museum was now much clearer for them to see, as sunlight was shining through the windows brightening up the place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.