Serendipity - Version Charlie
Foreword

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Foreword - Serendipity - A happy accident, or an unplanned incident which leads to something enjoyable. I'd heard the word before, but never paid much attention to it, probably because nothing serendipitous had ever happened to me. At least nothing I could remember. But an unplanned incident involving my niece met that definition - and then some. The simple, completely accidental view of something I was never intended to see, shook both our worlds. And what happened after that was no accident.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Originally, the three versions of Serendipity were were written “out of order”. What that refers to is that you’d think, that when my mind splinters while I’m writing it, and I end up writing different versions of the same general idea, they’d be posted in alphabetical order. Version Alpha would come first, then Bravo and then Charlie and so on.

The thing is, however, that I don’t write them in order, one at a time. I write all the versions, basically, or at least work on them all at the same time.

I wrote the original version and posted it. Naturally, that version became Alpha. While I was writing Alpha, I made notes for versions Bravo and Charlie, as I thought of the directions they would go in. In this case, the notes I made in the Charlie version were somewhat extensive. So, when I finished Alpha, Charlie was basically half written already, and wanted to be finished before Bravo was.

So why not just call the next one that was posted Bravo? Well, versions Alpha and Bravo share some similarities that are completely vacant from Charlie. In Alpha and Bravo our heroine has friends who play important roles in the story. In Charlie, such is not the case. So the logical progression, in terms of deviating from the original, is to leave the Bravo idea as version Bravo, and leave Charlie as Charlie.

And that meant that, when these were all first coming out, they came out “out of order”. This foreword, at that time, explained why my readers could not find Version Bravo when Version Charlie came out.

In that original foreword, I explained al thi and then promised to come back and get rid of it once all the versions were posted. But it occurred to me that knowing all this would explain why the publishing dates are out of order and give you a glimmer of understanding about why author output can be so erratic. Basically, we all do crazy things sometimes.

But that’s only because we’re all a little crazy.

I hope you enjoy my craziness.

Bob

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.