From Nerd to Bimbo - Cover

From Nerd to Bimbo

Copyright© 2014 by Janno Jones

Chapter 1

Flash Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A first person story about a nerdy girl who turns into a bimbo, thanks to some brownies she eats on Halloween.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Halloween   Transformation  

You know, it's the strangest thing how I turned into a bimbo. I was normal yesterday, just a nerdy grad student in Physics whose only concern was my formulas and labwork. I was always smart, a straight A student, and I could care less about sex. I had a low sex drive, I guess, and men's bodies never turned me on. Boy, did that all change!

Excuse me if my story is a bit disjointed. I'm still recovering from my bimboization, and I think some of my brain cells are still fried.

Anyways, I had this friendly competition, I guess you'd call it, with another student named Freddy Mason. He was a nerd, like me, but he kept wanting to go out with me, and I don't date other Physics students.

Well, that used to be my rule before last night.

Freddy kept pestering me, until I finally got a little nasty with him. I told him he was an ugly little troll that I would never consider going out with, ever, not if the universe was on the verge of collapsing into a black hole and all our lives were going to be exterminated in an instant.

I guess that was mean, but I wasn't thinking right. Well, I thought I was thinking right, up until last night, but boy, was I wrong!

Anyways, I'll explain.

Freddy and I liked to play chess together at lunch, and the other day he challenged me to a game, where if I lost I'd have to go out trick or treating with him on Halloween. If he lost he promised to stop asking me for dates forever, so I figured it was a good deal.

Now, this morning I couldn't tell you the difference between a rook and a pawn, because my mind is not in any shape to handle a game of chess, but I used to be pretty good at it. I never thought I'd lose to Freddy, so it was a challenge I didn't think twice about taking.

Well, to make a long story short, Freddy beat me. I still don't know how he did it, but I think it was that he got me talking about Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle and then I couldn't concentrate on the game. Not that I can remember what Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle is anyways.

So, since I lost I had to come to Freddy's house last night, on Halloween, and go trick or treating with him. It seemed like the stupidest thing ever, because we were both 25 years old, way too old to be trick or treating on Halloween, but Freddy insisted I had to do it.

I showed up at his parents' house, where he lived, at 6:00, and he gave me a costume to wear. It was one of those sexy nurse costumes, and of course it didn't fit well on me. I was always skinny, with no chest whatsoever, and sexy costumes like that used to just hang on me.

Used to, if you know what I mean. Things have, er, changed.

Well, to get back to the story, I put on the costume, feeling like an idiot, and Freddy put on a Captain Kirk costume, and we went out. The first place we went to was Freddy's grandmother's house.

Freddy had told me about her. He said she was a witch or something, and that she studied all these occult sciences back in Europe, where she came from. I didn't believe in that, of course, and I thought it was just a bunch of nonsense. I have to admit, she looked the part, because when she opened the door she was dressed all in black, and she had this wild gray hair that looked like she'd stuck her finger in a light socket. She had one eye that was brown and one that was blue, and she was missing more than a few teeth.

I was pretty grossed out, but I went in with Freddy and she invited us into the kitchen, where she served us brownies. They were the most delicious brownies I'd ever tasted, and before I knew it I'd eaten a whole plateful of them.

And that's when the strangeness started.

I felt my body growing. It was like I was a balloon that was inflating, because I started growing everywhere. My breasts expanded, my butt started swelling, and my lips even got bigger. I saw Freddy looking at me with awe, and his grandmother was smiling like she was admiring something she created.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.