Playing Ball With Mom - Cover

Playing Ball With Mom

Copyright© 2014 by Mister Arioch

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Cherie's world fell apart after her husband Scott left her for another woman. Fortunately for Cherie, though, her three loving, handsome teenage sons are there to help her pick up the pieces of her broken heart ... and quite eager and willing to all take their father's place in her bed!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Slow  

Things started to get even crazier once Ryan finally got home from school that day.

As Parker finally took a shower in the master bathroom after their marathon fuck session, Cherie found herself lying in bed, thinking about how to handle everything that had happened over the past few days ... with Alex, with Ryan, and now with Parker, too. As much as she wanted to try and keep everything nice and neat and tidy with her three sons – her three handsome, sexy studs of sons who all happened to be just amazing in bed with her – she knew that she couldn’t keep her newfound relationships with them separate. Much as she thought things would be so, so much simpler that way ... she knew, deep down, that it would never work.

Their father Scott’s lies are what destroyed my marriage ... and almost our whole family, Cherie thought. I’m never going to lie to my boys, no matter how awkward it might make things.

Oddly enough, she wasn’t terribly bitter about her impending divorce from her husband anymore. After all, Scott’s decision to leave her was what had unexpectedly led to all of her dirty little trysts with all of her sexy sons – and at the moment, Cherie didn’t have any doubts that her life was all the better for that. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d been so happy, or felt so alive ... or so free. It was as though she’d been living in a deep, miserably repressed sleep for years...

... and what Cherie had done with her three sons had awoken her from that sleep, and completely liberated her. She didn’t feel like a neglected wife anymore. Instead, she felt like a brand new woman again, young and sexy and full of energy.

And Cherie had no intentions of having life go back to the way it had been before.

Not... ever.

“And that means,” Cherie said firmly to herself, as she sat up in her bed, “no more secrets.”

Cherie had been thinking a lot about what had happened over the past few days ... and what needed to happen, if things were going to continue. And Cherie knew that if she at least wanted Ryan and Parker to both keep sharing her bed, there wasn’t any point in playing games with them. If she was going to continue fucking both of them – and she certainly still wanted to fuck them both a lot – she couldn’t see how she could keep her delightfully little naughty fuck sessions with each for them separate or secret from each other, even if she wanted to.

Besides, Parker already knew she was at least fucking Ryan, so that particular ship had already sailed. And at the end of the day, Cherie knew her boys too well. It was only a matter of time before they probably decided to brag about fucking her to each other, or letting that secret slip in some other way. In the long run, Cherie thought it would be better to let them both know about what was happening herself, and if they heard everything straight from her, rather than each other...

... and besides, Cherie thought that telling the truth could lead to some more interesting possibilities.

Possibilities that were already making her heart race ... and her pussy damp with desire.

And ... I’ll have to tell Alex as well, she thought. A cold, unpleasant chill ran down her spine, as she considered that particular notion. She shook her head, her head throbbing as she thought once more about her oldest son. For some reason, that was the conversation she wasn’t looking forward to. Which confused Cherie, more than a little. Here she was, about to come completely clean with both Ryan and Parker, and to let them know that she’d been fucking them both, and that didn’t make her nervous in the slightest...

... but telling Alex about everything... that worried her, for whatever the reason.

Cherie also found herself thinking about absolutely, horribly reckless she’d been with all three of her sons when she’d been fucking them all. Over the past three days, she’d had just about non-stop, wild unprotected sex with all three of her darling boys, and she’d pretty much lost track of just how many times they’d happily cum deep inside of her pussy. She knew on some level how utterly stupid and crazy that was...

... and yet, Cherie still didn’t really want any of them to ever wear a condom with her. Ever. The absolutely wonderful, decadent feeling of her sons’ cocks fucking her bareback was just incredible, and then letting them spurt their hot cum inside her pussy felt so deliciously, sinfully good ... she couldn’t imagine ever making them stop. And she wasn’t about to stop having sex with them for a few weeks – or months – while she got back on the pill, so...

... Cherie simply decided not to worry about it.

Besides, Cherie thought hesitantly, I’m almost forty ... I probably can’t even get pregnant anymore, even if I wanted too... She found herself nodding as she considered that. It totally made sense, after all. Of course it did. It had to. Yes, that’s probably ... that’s definitely the case ... it has to be...

Cherie nodded more.

Nodding a lot helped make that stupid and crazy notion seem like it actually could be true.

That particular evening, though, Cherie decided not to talk to Parker and Ryan about sex. She wanted to do that in a rather special way, which she needed to prepare herself for ... but she knew she couldn’t do that until she got some other things out in the open first. So instead, at dinner that night, she simply broke the news to them about their father. She explained to them both quite matter-of-factly that the two-week ‘business trip’ that the father had told them he was taking wasn’t really a business trip, he’d just simply left, and that he’d filed for divorce from her, and that he wouldn’t be coming home to live with them anymore, and that things were about to change a lot for the whole family.

Cherie told them everything calmly, trying hard to keep all of her emotions out of everything. For all of the craziness that had been going on for the past two days, Cherie knew that Ryan and Parker had probably known something really weird was happening, even besides the fact that they’d been both secretly fucking their own mother. She could tell from their faces that they were a little hurt, and more than a little disappointed ... but nothing she said appeared to truly shock them. If anything, the only thing that surprised Cherie was how little regard they seemed to have for their dad. She knew that her own relationship with Scott hadn’t been wonderful over the past few years, but she hadn’t realized that all of her sons hadn’t exactly been fond of him and his boorish behavior, either.

“Wow, Dad’s a total dick,” Parker had muttered, as Cherie finished speaking. Which seemed, quite frankly, to succinctly sum up both his and Ryan’s feelings about the situation. There wasn’t much else to say right them ... except that Cherie could certainly tell that both of her horny sons wanted to say more, just not in front of each other. With some amusement, she’d noticed how both of their eyes had lit up when she’d mentioned how things were about to change a lot. And Cherie could practically see the light bulbs pop over their heads as they both realized why their relationships with her had suddenly become so much more, well, intimate ... and she could also see the hopeful looks on their young faces as they realized that perhaps their sexy slut of a mother might get a little lonely in bed over the weeks and months to come.

But if Ryan and Parker had expected their mother to say anything more after that, well ... she didn’t. Instead, she simply said that she was extremely tired and needed some sleep. Which, to be fair, wasn’t a lie. Between fucking Parker all day today, Cherie mused wryly, and fucking Ryan all day yesterday, it’s a goddamn miracle I can even walk straight...

... and if tomorrow goes the way I think it’s going to go, I’m probably going to need all the rest I can get!

The boys had nodded, and said they understood completely, even though Cherie knew that they absolutely didn’t understand at all. That’s okay, Cherie thought to herself, as she saw the bewildered expressions on her sons’ faces, they’ll understand soon enough. So she’d headed off to bed, making sure to lock her bedroom door behind her – and sure enough, she heard the doorknob rattle once while she was getting changed into her nightgown, and again once more when she finally switched off the light to try and get some sleep.

Not that she really got sleep. At least, not at first. Cherie was fairly sure that she wasn’t imagining things as she lay on her bed, staring up at the ceiling as she heard faint moans and a fap, fap, fapping sound coming through the wall between her bedroom and Ryan’s ... and then her phone buzzed on her nightstand, glowing with a pleading text from Parker. Mom, if you’re awake, I need you so bad, it proclaimed, accompanied by a picture of his beautiful hard cock, looking like it was positively aching with desire.

First sext and dick pic I ever get in my entire life, Cherie thought, as she rolled her eyes, and it’s from my own son. Still, she didn’t really mind.

She decided that she really liked looking at Parker’s cock.

But somehow, Cherie managed to drift off to sleep, dreaming of all sorts of perverted and naughty things. And when she finally woke up the next morning, bright and early, she began looking through her dresser drawers for some rather special things to wear, and then put them on.

Cherie was hoping to make a few of the things she dreamed about come true.

Both Parker and Ryan were already in the kitchen by the time Cherie made her way downstairs, her two sons eating breakfast in sullen, confused silence as she entered the room. She was quite delighted by the gawking, astonished stares she received from them both as they looked up at her. Cherie wore nothing but a filmy pink, transparent babydoll teddy negligee, her hard nipples pressing restlessly against its sheer, barely-there fabric. Her long tresses of curly chestnut brown hair were braided into pigtails, tied off with pink satin bows ... and she held a lollipop between her slender fingers, sucking on it impudently.

“Good morning, boys,” Cherie said. She winked at them, and then slowly gave the lollipop a long, lascivious suck, twirling it around her lips before pointing it expectantly in their direction. “I’ve decided that you two don’t have to go to school today. I think a little homeschooling is in order today ... and our class will be sex ed. Does that sound good to both you?”

Parker’s eggs fell out of his mouth as his jaw dropped in surprised awe. Ryan’s glass of orange juice dropped to the floor, spilling all over the pristine white tile floor.

Neither of the two boys seemed to care about the mess they’d just made.

Or, for that matter, to notice they’d even made one.

“I get to fuck Mom first,” Ryan finally blurted out, as his hands quickly flew to the front of his jeans, pulling them down around his ankles as fast as he could as he got out of his chair. Cherie could already see that Ryan’s polka-dotted boxers were straining hard – and mostly failing – to hold in his erection, which already was nice and stiff and ready for pleasure.

“No way,” Parker shot back, even as he stood up and started unbuttoning his shirt. “I’m fucking Mom first. You can wait –”

“– am not!” Ryan cried out, his young voice shaking with anger. “You always get to do everything first, it’s not fair!” Awkwardly, he yanked his shirt off, tossing it under the table. Wearing nothing but his boxers and socks, Ryan tried scooting quickly in front of Parker, trying to run over to his mother first ... but let out a yelp of surprise as Parker grabbed him by the shoulder, dragging him down to the slick linoleum floor. The two boys began flailing about, wrestling in a jumble of limbs, cursing and shouting at each other.

“Shut up! You always go first!”

“Don’t be such a fucking crybaby!”

“Don’t be such an asshole!”

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

Cherie looked up at the ceiling, rolling her eyes. Ridiculous, she thought to herself, half in exasperation, and half in amusement, they’re such boys, they’re so utterly ridiculous ... and so utterly adorable.

It was so, so hard for her not to laugh at them...

“Boys, boys, boys,” Cherie finally chided her horny sons, “no fighting, huh? Besides, there’s nothing to really fight about.” Casually, she placed her lollipop down on the kitchen table, smiling lewdly at her two boys as they stopped fighting long enough to untangle themselves from each other ... and to look at her in wonder instead.

“But – but Mom,” Ryan started, “I –”

“I thought I taught the two of you manners ... and how to share,” Cherie interrupted, continuing as though her youngest son hadn’t said a word. “You can both have me, at the same time. How does that sound?”

Ryan and Parker’s eyes bulged as they stared at her in dazed wonder.

“S-same time?” Ryan managed to say. “Y-you mean, a, a, th –”

“– threesome?” Parker finished breathlessly, his eyes shining with excitement. “Oh, man, that sounds fucking awesome!” Without a moment’s hesitation, he stepped out of his jeans and his tighty whities, letting his stiff cock spring free. A tiny, milky drop of pre-cum already hung from the tip of his prick, showing his obvious approval of his mother’s lewd suggestion.

Meanwhile, the uncertain look in Ryan’s eyes told Cherie that her youngest son wasn’t quite as enthusiastic to share his mother in an incestuous ménage a trois – or, at least, he was kind of doubtful about the proposal. Still, the simple fact that he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers, and stripped them off without any hesitation ... that also told Cherie that he was still willing to give it a try.

Looks like hormones are stronger than modesty ... or shame, Cherie thought, as both of her sons finally stood in front of her stark naked. Not that Ryan has anything to be ashamed about ... It was the first time she’d seen both of her sweet sons’ rigid pricks standing proudly at attention together, each practically begging for attention. Ryan’s was slightly longer than Parker’s ... and meanwhile, Parker’s was just a bit thicker.

“I guess I should make sure you two boys are ready for me, huh?” Cherie murmured to her two excited sons. Not that either of you really need any help with that, she added silently, as she dropped to her knees in front of her two unbelievably excited, horny sons ... but she didn’t really need for them to know that. She realized over the past two days just how much she absolutely loved sucking cock – the lewd sensation of hard, hot meat sliding between her luscious lips, their sweaty, musky smell, and of course the taste of cum slithering onto her tongue as her boys came, that deliciously weird, milky blend of salty and sweet and sour filling her mouth before she greedily swallowed as much of it as she could.

It was an absolutely mouthwatering sight for Cherie. Both looked utterly delicious to her ... and even though she’d certainly gotten several opportunities to taste both of her sons’ cocks over the past few days, she was quite eager to sample them together. She’d already learned that Ryan’s sperm was slightly sweet and thick when it spilled on her tongue, while Parker’s was more sour and tart. Cherie didn’t know which of her wonderful sons’ cum tasted better, to be honest...

... but she supposed she’d be willing to taste them both a couple of more times so she could figure that out.

Ohhhhh... “ Ryan sighed dreamily, as his mother’s wet lips slid noisily over his long, skinny erection. As Cherie’s pretty face began bobbing up and down on Ryan’s shaft, though, she reached out to take Parker’s dick in her hand, gently jerking him off. Parker let out a low, soft moan as well as Cherie’s hand slid tenderly up and down his shaft, pleasuring him with firm but loving strokes even as she kept sucking Ryan’s cock. Her tongue swirled lewdly around the rim of Ryan’s cockhead, making her youngest son’s whole body shudder with delight ... and her thumb gently did the same for the tip of Parker’s prick, making him shudder appreciatively as well.

“My turn, Mom,” Parker said earnestly, watching with rapturous glee as his slutty mom blew his little brother, “suck me, please, your mouth always feels so good on my dick ... oh, yeah, Mom, yeaahhhh... “ His eyes practically rolled in their sockets to the back of his skull as Cherie’s mouth wetly slipped off of Ryan’s stiff cock and over onto his. Happily, he gazed down at his mother’s beautiful bobbing face, clearly relishing every teasing lick and swipe of her slutty tongue across his hard shaft. A single manicured fingernail ran lovingly down the thick vein along the underside of Ryan’s smooth shaft, and her hand slid down to cup and fondle his balls, making him squirm with uncontrollable excitement.

“Suck me,” Ryan whimpered hoarsely, “suck me, too ... please, Mom, lick my cock ... I love it when you do...” Gently, he pulled his hard dick away from his mother’s caressing fingers, his bare hip brushing against his brother’s as he brought the tip of his cock right in front of her beautiful sucking face. Lightly, Ryan slapped his length against the side of her face, a nervous laugh escaping his lips as he did so ... and then he hissed with obscene joy as his horny slut of a mother turned her head slightly, and started slurping on the tip of his dick as well.

And here I was worried about the two of them taking their clothes off in front of each other, Cherie thought wryly, as she took both Ryan and Parker’s cocks in her hot, hungry mouth at the same time. To Cherie’s surprise – and to her utterly depraved delight – her two sons didn’t even seem to care that she was blowing them both at the same time, or that their dicks were touching, even rubbing together between her lips as their tips both disappeared inside her hot mouth. She didn’t exactly think they got off on it, but as her tongue began lasciviously swirling around both of their cocks, first one, then the other, then dancing in lazy eights between them ... well, she saw the looks of adoring lust on their young, handsome faces as they both looked down at her. All they really cared about was that their gorgeous pervert of a mother was busy sucking on both of their rigid pricks like a filthy slut...

... and that they couldn’t get enough of it.

She could already taste the sweet dribbles of Ryan’s precum leaking out of his piss slit, spilling onto her pretty pink tongue. She knew – beyond a shadow of a doubt – that his cock was edging close to the sweet release he desperately craved, almost ready to spill his sweet sperm all over her tonsils and down her throat. And while Parker wasn’t quite as close as his younger brother was to cumming, she had given him enough blowjobs lately to know that he was close. Real close. And much as swallowing down a hot batch of their creamy seed seemed awfully tempting to Cherie, she didn’t quite want to do that. Not just yet. Definitely later, but not yet.

Because Cherie really wanted her sons’ cum in a rather special place instead.

“Aw, Mom!” came the simultaneous complaint from both Ryan and Parker, as her mouth and hands left their stiff, aching pricks. Wiping her drool-covered chin with the back of her hand, she stood up in front of her sons, her huge tits softly bouncing inside her negligee, her hardened nipples straining mightily against its sheer fabric, aching to be pinched and bitten and sucked.

“Don’t worry,” Cherie said demurely, as she gazed lovingly down at Ryan and Parker’s hard, glistening cocks. “I’m not teasing you, I promise. I just, um, have something even better in mind. Something special. Something that I, um...” Cherie saucily licked her lips. “Well, I think you’ll like it even more.”

“Special?” Ryan asked, sounding both hopeful and sort of confused. “That’s, um ... what do you mean?”

“She means we get to fuck her, stupid,” Parker snorted ... and then he yelped in pain, as his younger brother promptly punched him in the arm. The two teenage boys started shoving each other once more, almost on the verge of fighting again. Boys will definitely be boys, Cherie thought in resigned disbelief, her hands on her hips as she stared up at the ceiling ... and then those hands slid down to the hem of her teddy, pulling it up to brazenly show off her damp, glistening pussy in all of its glory.

Parker and Ryan stopped their shoving, turning instead to silently gawk at the sight of their mother’s smooth, shaved cunt.

Apparently, some things could distract them from just about anything.

“So here’s the deal,” Cherie said mischievously to her two horny sons, “who wants to take Mommy’s cherry?” She turned her back to her two dumbfounded sons, still holding her teddy up above her waist, giving her curvy ass a naughty shake in their direction. “I have a hot, virgin hole that’s just begging to be fucked ... so which of you two handsome studs wants to take it first?”

Neither Ryan nor Parker said anything for a long, long moment. It was long enough, in fact, that Cherie was starting to wonder if they’d even heard what she’d said.

“Uh ... what do you mean, Mom?” Ryan asked uncertainly. He scratched the back of his head, smiling nervously at his mother as his eyes wantonly feasted on her tits. “I don’t, uh, exactly think we can take your –”

“No, dumbass,” Parker said softly, interrupting his younger brother. His eyes gleamed wickedly with excitement. “She means ... Mom, you’ve never been fucked in the ass before?”

“Nope,” Cherie replied with a wicked giggle. “Never. Your dad sure never did. I was saving this for the right moment, for when I found the right man ... the right men, as it turned out. And here you both are.” Playfully, she tapped Ryan on his chest first ... then Parker. “Flip a coin, figure it out somehow. Either way, I want – I need – one of your cocks up my ass.”

Parker and Ryan looked at each other. For just the smallest of moments, Ryan hesitated, glancing tentatively at his brother as if he wanted to say something, but couldn’t ... and in that moment, Cherie knew exactly which of her sons would be exploring a new frontier with his big, thick cock, even without either of them saying a word. Ryan’s crestfallen stare at the floor and Parker’s triumphant smirk spoke volumes on their own.

Giving them a come-hither wag of her finger, Cherie strode out of the kitchen, leading her two sons out of the kitchen, down the hallway ... and into their father’s small office next to the garage. The office was small but tidy, a room more meant for trophies than anything else. A few of her ex-husband Scott’s prized baseballs sat on shelves along the back wall, all inside pristine plexiglass cases. For that matter, just about everything in the office was neat and pristine and tidy ... save for a whole bunch of papers and other things that had been wildly knocked off the desk in the middle of the room. The desk had been where Parker and Ryan’s older brother Alex had bent Cherie over a few nights before, fucking her right across the desk to an earth-shattering orgasm. It was a room that Scott took great pride in, and one he never seemed to want to share with his wife Cherie...

... so she had decided she’d take a great amount of satisfaction in defiling it with as much nasty, perverted sex as she could. The fact that the nasty, perverted sex was happening with his own sons – and hers – made it all the hotter, and all the better. In particular, there was a picture of Cherie with her soon-to-be-ex Scott still sitting on the desk. The framed picture and a computer monitor were just about the only things left on the desk, the lone survivors of her randy tryst with Alex. And apart from Cherie wondering for quite some time just how much fun sex on the office couch might be – it was an invitation that Scott never, ever seemed interested in answering, that was for sure – there was a distinctly perverse part of her that wanted that particular picture to watch her having a threesome with her two young horny sons.

“So,” Cherie said, doing her best to sound indifferently nonchalant, “which of you wants to be first?” She twirled around again, slapping her ass with the palm of her hand hard enough to leave a strawberry red mark. “I was dreaming about this all night...”

“Me,” Parker replied eagerly. “God, I’ve always wanted to fuck a hot girl in the ass ... the fact that it’s you just makes that even hotter.” He boldly stepped up behind his sexy mother, the tip of his rigid prick pressing insistently against her derriere. He wrapped his arms around her waist, sliding the length of his hardness up and down her asscrack, his fingers lightly caressing the bald, smooth skin of her freshly shaved mons. Cherie purred demurely, loving the way he touched her, rubbing her bare bottom back against Parker’s manhood ... and trying to keep a straight face as she noticed the astonished, envious look on Ryan’s face as he watched his brother wickedly fondling her.

Mmmmm ... stop teasing me, lover,” Cherie said softly to Parker, “I want your cock up my ass so bad, you have no idea... ohhhhhhh...” She whimpered as his hands slid up to her luscious breasts, fondling them playfully as he pinched her nipples through the sheer fabric of her teddy. She let out a slight hiss as Parker softly kissed the nape of her neck, and then began kissing his way down her spine, his hands kneading the soft, jiggly globes of her asscheeks. Kneeling down naked behind her, he slapped her ass, and then gave each cheek a long, sucking kiss.

“Good thing I want my dick in your ass, too,” Parker said with a grin. “How about I get you ready for it?”

Before Cherie could even utter a word in reply, Parker shoved up her negligee above her waist, roughly grabbing and fondling her soft, supple asscheeks with his hands. Slowly, he pushed those delectable asscheeks apart as well, making Cherie gasp with anticipation as she felt his warm breath whisper across the sweet pucker of her asshole ... and then she gasped even louder as she felt his tongue wetly swirl around it, giving it one slow, loving lick after another.

“Yes, Parker, yes,” Cherie groaned. Shamelessly, she began grinding her bottom back against her son’s slavering tongue, letting him bathe her tiny brown pucker with his tongue. Her hands gripped the edge of the massive desk as she bent over slightly, giving Parker even better access to her asshole. Closing her eyes, she smiled and shuddered as his mouth slobbered all over the crack of her ass ... and shuddered even more with wanton bliss as he shoved his tongue right up her asshole, tentatively exploring the crinkled opening to her rectal passage with stabbing flicks. She shoved her bottom back against her son’s slavering face even more, pinching one of her nipples hard between her fingers as he pleasured her ass, loving each lewd lick and swirl, her pussy growing wetter and wetter with every passing moment.

“You’re eating Mom’s asshole?” Ryan blurted out, his eyes widening in disbelief as he stared at his brother Parker ... and his voice ringing with a note of curiosity as well. “Doesn’t ... wow, doesn’t that taste gross?”

Mmmfff ... are you kidding?“ Parker replied happily, his voice muffled as his young, eager face stayed squarely planted between his mother’s bare, supple asscheeks. “It tastes fucking... ssslllppp ... fucking great, Ryan!” He gave one of his mother’s cheeks a hard slap with the palm his hand, making her wantonly squeal with delight. “You need to start getting... mmmffff!!! ... a little more adventurous, little brother!”

“Yeah ... I guess you’re right,” Ryan said. “Maybe I can...” Cherie couldn’t see her youngest son’s reaction to his brother’s advice – her eyes were closed, too busy loving how Parker’s tongue was pleasuring her ass – but she could hear the lilt of hope in Ryan’s young, quavering voice. Cherie adored that about Ryan – how his confidence had started to grow since she’d gotten intimate with him. He was still figuring things out, and he’d still probably never have the cocky swagger of his brother Parker, but he was learning to be more bold. More adventurous. She knew he’d find the confidence he needed, especially with her, especially in her bed.

But first ... priorities.

Mmmmm ... not bad, for a start,” Cherie murmured. Reluctantly, she turned away from Parker, much as she’d enjoyed his tongue bathing of her asshole. “But if you’re serious about shoving that marvelous thing of yours up my ass, here’s what you really need to get me ready.”

Cherie leaned over the side of the couch, where the pink gym bag she used for her Yoga class sat. She’d put it there the night before, in hopeful anticipation of what was actually about to happen. Gone from the bag were its usual contents of a foam mat, water bottles and other mundane things, replaced instead with a variety of dildos and vibrators – her only source of sexual pleasure for the past few years, until the craziness of the past week had started – and a rather large bottle of clear, slippery lubricant.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.