Opening Earth Part 1 - Cover

Opening Earth Part 1

Copyright© 2014 by REP

Introduction

Science Fiction Sex Story: Introduction - I didn't start out to create a harem, but I soon had more pretty, sexually needy, young women in my home than I could handle. I was a Multiverse Trader who was opening Earth to trade with the Multiverse. The people of Earth would say I was plundering Earth. They would be right by Earth standards. Homeland Security arrested me and learned I was from another planet. The US Government decided to use me for their purposes; I decided to use the government for my purposes.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Opening Earth is a series of stories about Dimensional Hopping (D-Hopping) and life in the Multiverse that focuses on the life of Doug Smith.

While writing Opening Earth, I recognized that the background information necessary for explaining the Multiverse and D-Hopping was interfering with the flow of the story’s plot. I removed the majority of the background information relating to D-Hopping and the Multiverse from the story and repackaged it as a tutorial/reference document. In repackaging the background information, I expanded the contents of the tutorial to create A Reader’s Guide to the D-Hopping Universe. As further stories are written, this tutorial will be revised to provide further information about D-Hopping and the Multiverse.

The description of my D-Hopping Universe includes a link for accessing the tutorial. To access the link, go to my Author’s Page and click the Universes button. The description of my D-Hopping Universe will appear and the link is at the start of the description. Clicking the link will take you to create A Reader’s Guide to the D-Hopping Universe.

If you encounter terminology or a concept that you do not understand, or have a background question not addressed by the story, refer to the tutorial. If the tutorial does not answer your question, please send the question to me so I can answer it for you, and update the tutorial’s content.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy Part 1 of Opening Earth.

REP

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.