Rebel in the South
Chapter 3: Girls

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Sex Story: Chapter 3: Girls - After more than two hundred picaresque stories set in the American Revolution, the journals now cover the war's last two years, 1780-81, with more ribald tales.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical  

We stopped in Philadelphia on our way south. When I say we, I mean General Greene and his entourage including Captain Foster and his skirmishers, scouts and spies, the small outfit I belonged to. While Nathanael Green tried to pump blood and traveling money out of the stony and impecunious Congress, we had pretty much free run in the big city for a few days.

Philadelphia, at that time, probably had more whores than the rest of America put together and a lot of them claimed to be fresh country girls just off the farm. If they were, then milkmaids had surely learned some interesting things out there in the hayricks and hedgerows. And, of course, when the British occupied the place, they gleefully took their money and flopped on their backs.

Since I had some loose coins the horny British lieutenant had unwillingly contributed to my welfare back at Felicity's home, I tried a few hussies and sampled several Philadelphia's ales as well. Both were very interesting and piss producing. I also scouted around and asked a few questions, hoping to find Faith, the woman who had spent two exhausting nights with me in a tavern near New Brunswick. All I knew was that her husband was with Gates' army and that she had a bright, purple cloak that would be hard to forget.

Someone at headquarters told me that a handsome, curly-headed woman with a purple cape was living above a harness maker's shop on Prince Street and working in that place in some capacity. I went to investigate, ribald memories of lustful pleasure bright in my head and hard in my groin.

She was surprised to see me, and, I think, pleased. She introduced me to the proprietor, an elderly man with gnarled hands who was some kin of her still-absent husband. She evidently did some menial work in return for bed and board and looked after the place when he was out on the road. I invited them both to dine with me, and they both accepted. My purse was heavy and the coins, as they say, burnt holes in my pockets. After the good meal and two bottles of wine, the old man went back to his work, and I took the woman to a room upstairs, undressed her and rogered her until sundown. We both yelped with joy and shushed each other. She was wonderful and claimed not to have had a man, or needed one, since we last joined our mutual desires.

We had a light meal and another bottle of red, and then hurried back to our rope bed with its deep mattress and pile of soft quilts. Her husband, the fool, still had not written, and she had found most of Philadelphia society off-putting, stodgy, ill-mannered, and, at times, bestial.

"All these damn officers want is a quick swiving," she sighed as we rested after some rather strenuous heaving together in the dark, hands still tickling each other genitals.

"How awful," I said, petting her lush breasts and kissing her ear as I lay on my belly trying to recover my senses.

"And you never saw so many woman, practically falling down to get under them. It's disgusting," she moaned as I found a tender little place beneath her arm with my fingers, and she squealed and trembled.

"It must be," I said, remounting her warm, friendly body. My thick ramrod sank into her, and she wrapped me in her legs and met me gasp for gasp. The ropes beneath us sang and creaked and toward the end, the bed actually bounced with our efforts.

"I'm looking forward to the morning," she said, yawning and snuggling next to me as we neared sleep, thoroughly spent.

"Me, too," I sighed. hoping I could sleep with her warm, round butt against my belly. I did and rose with the dawn, monumentally.

"There's nothing like a morning gallop to get the blood flowing," Faith announced as she got us both in motion. She was a wonderful figure sitting astride me, her high breasts jutting out proudly, her teeth clenched and curly locks tumbling about her shoulders as she jounced up and down. I raised my knees behind her and she clamped hers into my ribs, lifted her wide hips, wiggling wonderfully, and began. It think we went about ten or twelve very interesting miles.

I cannot recall much else about that morning except that the final congress we achieved was at the foot of the bed, she standing with her rounded back end toward me and me trying to lift her from her wide-spread feet. We were both grunting with effort and attempting to make our pleasure last as long as we could before getting back to the real world. She squealed, covering her mouth with one hand, and I was unwilling to stop until I was exhausted, red-faced, weak-kneed and sweat drenched.

I also met during that time, or re-met to put it more accurately, four young women I had nearly forgotten. I was sitting in the back of a dingy tavern, enjoying solitude, when I small youngster stopped before my scarred table with a swish of her wide skirt, pursed her lips and put a hand on her rounded hip.

"I know you," she said, looking at me askance. Then she yelled, "Ann, come over here."

Another girl appeared, looking like a mirror image of the first, the two obviously twins and that did stir my memory some.

"It's him, right?" said the first, and the one she called Ann smiled and nodded.

"Sure is," she said, plopping herself down beside me. The first girl sat on the other side, scrunched close and grabbed my hand.

"Don't you remember us?" she said. "Out there in the woods with our poor aunt and all those rotten Germans."

"It's been some time," I said, calling up a few bloody images.

"Three years at least," said Ann.

"Lot of water over the dam," the first said. Now I know her name, but I'd rather not use it since it would identify the pair that are now well thought of in their society, married to river gentry last I heard and bringing up big families. Ann is common enough, but the other twin's name is not.

"What have you been doing?" Ann asked, rubbing her bulging breast against my arm and letting her dress fall off her small shoulder so her pink nipple peeked out at me.

"Killing Redcoats," I said, enjoying the attention. "Fighting mostly."

"Rescuing any other damsels?" asked the first, slipping her hand inside my shirt and raking my chest hair and then crawling down my belly.

"There's dragons all about," I said, and she laughed, stretched up and kissed me hard, fully on the mouth and jabbed her tongue into my cheek.

I put a hand about her round butt and held her to me for a bit, returning her kiss with interest while Ann continued to rub herself against me.

"We've been busy too," the first girl said after she resumed her seat and straightened her bodice a bit, stuffing her lush boobies back where they belonged. Both girls were wearing loose-fitting homespun with dark red girdles laced beneath their pointed young breasts. Their long hair hung loose and their arms were bare of lace or other adornment. Neither had a shift. They were only five feet high and probably did not weight more than seven stone.

"That uncle you left us with; you remember him?" Ann asked.

I nodded with only a vague recollection.

"Well, he had four sons, all under twenty they were when we got there, randiest bunch I ever saw. I guess the youngest might have been thirteen or fourteen."

"We were twelve back then," the first girl said. "Nearly thirteen, almost virgins too."

"And the first week we were with them, those boys caught us out in the barn, and we had a merry old time of it."

"They were big, too," the first girl said. "Not as big as you, but a lot bigger than we were." She held her hands six inches apart.

"I must have been poked ten times before they let up that afternoon," Ann said, trying to look cross.

"They only knew one way to do it," the other girl said, "like animals, from the back. I can still hear 'em grunting."

"So we told our uncle, crying and carrying on, and he took us back out to the barn and raped us both, holding me while he did her, the bastard, the same way, bent over a sawhorse. He laughed while he did it. Had a prick like a hoe handle, he did, thick as my arm."

"We ran off," Ann said, "with nothing but the clothes on our back."

"A shoemaker took us in," the other girl said, smiling. "He was nice."

"We took turns swiving him."

"But then his wife caught on," the other girl said as her hand strayed down between my legs.

"Then it was the miller, wasn' it?" Ann said, holding my paw to her bulging bosom.

"Oh, we went through a lot of hands, a lot of men before we got down here to Philadelphia." The girl found what she had been looking for and began squeezing and stroking. "He's awful big," she leaned across my chest and whispered to her sister.

Another hand joined the first, and I had to push them both away and scowl at them.

"So now you are tavern wenches, miniature bawds?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Whores," said Ann with a nod, "and good at it too."

"And you are what, sixteen?" I asked.

They nodded and smiled at me. "We're not busy. Let's go upstairs," said Ann, "and we'll show you."

"You still a soldier?" the first girl asked, giving me a final pinch.

I admitted it with a hand on each girl's plump bare thigh, my yearning warming, as I fumbled their skirts aside.

"We know a secret," the first girl said. Ann nodded.

"What kind of secret?" I asked, sliding my hands up toward their rounded bellies and their hairy, young, warm but well-used mounds.

"Bout the British," Ann said, wiggling as I fingered her.

"We were here before they left," the other girl said, covering my exploring hand with her own. "We never did any Germans."

"They didn't all leave," Ann said. "Come, you're getting me all wet." She grabbed my arm and stood, and I let the two of them haul me up to a room above the tavern with a huge bed, even bigger than Ginny's. The three of us were out of our clothes in quick-time and under the quilts even faster since it was a cool day and a drafty attic. I enjoyed them both, not really caring which was which, and while I horsed one the other petted and rubbed me, all put panting to have her turn. They both were tight and active, eager to please and slow to rouse, but I managed to bring them both to squealing climaxes and leave them sighing, one on either side of my spent body, in ten or fifteen minutes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.