Ashley III, Carry and Chris
Prelude

Copyright© 2014 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prelude - Bill and Ashley's daughters, Carry and Chris, the cute twins that you met in Ashley II, have grown up. They are still cute, but they are young women now and want to follow in their Father's, Bill's, footprints and join the Agency to be Field Agents. Things will be a little more complicated than they planned on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Military  

Time: 0900 hrs Monday the 7th of August 2028

Location: The Agency's Training Facility – somewhere in Virginia

The new students assembled at 0900 hrs in room 102 at the Agency's Training Facility for their welcome to the Agency and in-briefing. They had each been selected for their physical and mental abilities. The instructor who welcomed them was an old hand at the Agency. He had been a field operative for many years and had been moved to the training facility because of his extensive knowledge and superior operating record.

Following the welcoming speech, he continued by calling each student's name from his roster and had them stand and introduce themselves to the others. All went well until he reached the last two names on the roster.

"Carry Kincade!" he called and followed that with the last name, "Chris Kincade?" There was no answer to either name, and he turned to look at the other students.

"Have any of you seen those two Kincades?" he asked the other students. His question was immediately followed by,

Bang, Bang BANG, Bang, Bang, Bang!!

The several small explosions filled the room with noise, smoke, and confusion. Two young women appeared out of the smoke near the other students.

"Bang!" they both said in loud voices and followed that with, "You're all dead!"

"Who are you, and how the hell did you get in here?" the now flustered instructor demanded of them.

"We're the Kincades! I'm Carry and this is my twin sister Chris. We've been waiting for you for some time now," she finished.

"How did you get in here with those explosives?" he demanded in an angry voice.

"We waltzed in early this morning past your security with those modified M-10s and set everything up," Chris told him with a smile.

"Our father used to be in the Agency, but he has been retired for a while now. He taught us a lot while we were growing up. If you need a reference, you can call our Uncle Lester or whoever from 'the Family' is running the Agency presently," Carry told him before both girls took seats separate from the other students who were staring at them in shock and amazement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.