An Average Joe Legend
Prologue: Foreground

Copyright© 2014 by PlasmasEnd

Incest Sex Story: Prologue: Foreground - A boy with a special gift, is send away from home for 3 months by his family. What will he find when he is forced to live somewhere else. Will it be a beautiful woman or the secrets of the gift that he has had since he was very young?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Mystery   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Author's Note: This is my first ever story so please try and gentle with me, I also have no editor yet and doing this on my own. Feedback is always welcome but right now I have no idea how often-new parts of story with be posted, or if it will be continued at all to be completely honest. Some of the tags may not make sense now, but they will eventually as this is slower based story. Well as far as some of the tags chosen for it at least.

Joe Gallagher is an average boy with a few handicaps in life, but a great although unique power in return. He lived in Shelley in causal old in house in the small village. Despite the sometimes 'strange' life he lived at times, he was fairly normal most of the time too.

He lived there with his Mother Yolanda Gallagher, unofficial Step Father (as they hadn't remarried or have any plans to ever do so) Antony Rhodes or Tony, along with a part time PA Heather Thompson, who was there on most days. His brother Jack Gallagher used to live there but went to live near London England to go to university. They still talked to him whenever they could so they still maintained a strong bond with him.

Now you the reader are probably asking yourself this, what is this power Joe has? Well Joe's alive loved ones weren't the only ones that lived there as they was another! His other half Yami; his inner-self if you will, but a particularly strong inner-self at that. In fact their connection was so strong, that many times despite being the same body and Joe and himself not being able to see him, that they thought that he could he could be a completely separate being living within the same body!

Now you could call this some crazy illness or disability or whatever but that is what they believed solemnly, however right or wrong it maybe, is it right or wrong you the reader can decide that for yourself. Now on the flip side of that coin speaking of disabilities, those are this handicaps in his life, but you will learn about them as this story unfolds.

Story Key: Writing techniques used in story and what they mean.

Words in the < and > markers: These are to markers to show Yami's thoughts, as it would be hard to know who is saying thinking what me or him without them.

More techniques may be updated later if used later with in the story itself.

This will stay consistent throughout all my stories that will be posted. It will be somewhere near the beginning of each one.

So without any further ado let this tale begin!

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.