My Older Sister Is a Submissive Slut - Cover

My Older Sister Is a Submissive Slut

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - RG had the idea for this story. When I told him the title and where it went with me, he blushed. I hope you enjoy it. Darren just graduated high school. His twenty year old sister, Maxine, is home for the summer. His seventeen year-old sister, Iola, is enjoying her summer vacation. The sisters are very different and need different things. They look to Darren to provide those things

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

[Sunday afternoon]

Io said, "That's done. Let's get in the water. I want to see you in that Speedo. The other girls will love the look and be so jealous of me."

I grimaced but began to get my clothes off to show some serious skin. "Don't worry. The suit I'm wearing will catch all the guys' eyes. It's a thong!" I felt better. I would at least have company. Sort of.

I was down to my suit and sat down to finish pulling my pants off. Io, on the other hand, was standing proudly and bent at the waist to show the fantastic globes of her backside to me and anyone else who might be looking. Many were looking. She sat down next to me and said, "Do you like my suit? Did you get a good look or do I need to stand and turn?"

"I love it as you can tell. Don't tease."

"I tease them, Dare. I please you." She giggled. "Let's get in the water."

I said, "Okay." I muttered, "Oh, Shit." We walked down to the water hand in hand. It was about thirty feet from our towels. The last ten feet was to total silence! No one said a word. Once we were in a deep enough not to show, the talking started again. We did enjoy our time. Some of my friends and Io's friends were there and joined us. Ben said, "Darren, if I had known your sister was that hot, I would have been chasing after her."

I responded. "What's best for me is that she's not my sister. Our love took a quick turn to romance. I'm going to marry her. We're only waiting for her to graduate from high school."

Io said, "I've had enough for a while. Let's get out. I need you to rub lotion all over my body." She said it slowly and distinctly, making sure all close to us heard her. She grabbed my hand and we went to our towels. We dried off and she lay on her stomach. She handed me the lotion and I started slowly and sensuously to rub lotion over every square inch of her body that could be seen and that was a lot of her body!

Mom, Max, and Ursula arrived while I was finishing up and all three quickly stripped to their suits. I looked at mom's suit and loudly whispered, "Holy shit!"

Io looked up and said, "Crap, mom!" She was wearing a suit that barely had as much material as Io's suit. Her mom had more to cover! She had to be shaved! There was only a string going up her ass crease and the front started so low that a landing strip would have shown. On top of that, Io's suit was a bright green. Mom's was a bright red with silver flashes in the fabric and string. Mom has a great looking body and everybody at Sunset Shore that day now knew it with their own eyes. Max and Ursula were wearing thongs with tiny tops but the colors weren't as bright. They were very attractive but were having trouble competing for attention with mom and Io.

I was hard as a rock. Mom had bought my suit and had apparently picked its colors very carefully. It was red and green with silver flashes in the fabric and string. A few minutes later, Io made me turn over. I wasn't small and I had the biggest erection I could remember trapped in the front of the suit. It showed. Io said, "Mom, looking at you gave Dare a boner!" I blushed.

She laughed and said, "Io, you can figure out something to do with it later." I think my blush was permanent. It felt like my erection was.

Max and Ursula seemed to enjoy themselves but were a little subdued emotionally and neither of them ragged me. We enjoyed the sun and Io and I enjoyed applying sun tan lotion to each other's bodies.

Hal and Ted came by and I had Max and Ursula get on their stomachs for their butts to be rubbed with sun tan oil. Both guys put fingers in their asses and made the two girls groan. I said, "Guys, They would like you to take them tonight. They enjoyed last night and want more. Isn't that right girls?"

Maxine nodded but Ursula nodded energetically. "I enjoyed last night and want you to do me harder. If you have to get more help, that's okay."

Mom was on the far side of our group with Io and I between her and them. She tensed but then relaxed. Io leaned over me to whisper to mom, "Dare could have them take you to their orgy, too." I could see mom's eyes widen under her sunglasses. I was hard but having my almost naked lover and former sister lying over my body was the cause of that. Io continued, "Or you could 'come' with us and maybe I'll let you play with my centerfold!" She grinned.

I whispered, "Shit, Io!" I saw that mom now had a sultry smile.

She looked over at us and said, "I'm thinking about your offer, Io. I know that I don't want to go with them."

Io just grinned. She whispered in my ear. "It would be okay, Dare. You aren't related, now. After all, you're hard."

"That's from having you lay over me nearly naked!" She grinned but didn't move. Her cheeks were on top where the world could see that she had the most perfect butt in the world.

After a few minutes, she said, "Let's go get wet." She lifted off me effortlessly and grabbed my hand to pull me up. I sat up and then stood. She reached over and grabbed mom's hand. The three of us went down and then into the water hand in hand with me in the middle. Hal and Ted grabbed Max and Ursula and joined us. We all had fun playing in the water and a number of my friends joined us.

Morgan came by and joined us for a minute. She talked to Io but I could hear her. "I should never have let him go, Io. Now, that you aren't related, you seem to have him claimed."

"Yes, and I will never let him go. I may have 'Iola' tattooed on one of his cheeks." She grinned fiendishly. I blushed some more. Morgan smiled a little sadly and waded on.

We went back to sun and then swam some more. We dried off and left for our cars. Hal was going to ride with Max and Ted was going to have Ursula in his truck. They were going to a party and the guys told me not to expect them home tonight. Mom rode with us. When we arrived at the house, mom went upstairs to change. Io went into my room and we stripped off our suits. She said, "Dare, I want you to go into your mom's room and start kissing her and feeling her up. If she really wants you to stop, she will say so. I will wait at the door. When you are successful, I'm going to join in and we will have our own little orgy. I want to taste your cum fresh from a pussy. I bet I can suck her dry!"

She pointed and I left wearing not even my suit! I walked into mom's room without knocking. The door wasn't shut. She was lying on her back with one hand flipping a nipple and the other between her legs!

I went to the bed and got on it between her legs and began to lick her pussy and fingers before she really realized that I was there! She moaned first. Then, she looked down and gasped. I didn't stop or miss a lick but I didt run a hand up to the breast she wasn't teasing and caressed it. She moaned, "Darren, we shouldn't do this. It's, wow!" I took her clit between my teeth and nibbled at it. "Shit, you're going to make me cum. I'm coming!" She started to orgasm and I kept my mouth glued to her pussy sucking her juices and adding sensation to her orgasm.

Io had snuck in and whispered to me, "Fuck her! Fuck her now!" I was still not thinking with the big head and slid up her great body and pushed my cock into her pussy until it was all the way in.

Io was grinning happily. "Fuck her! Fill her with your cream!" I started to thrust in and pull out slowly with each stroke long and slow. Mom's legs and arms went around my body and she moaned.

I began to move faster. She screamed. "Fuck! Fuck me! Oh, shit! Darren! Uh! Uh! Fuck me!" I smiled down at her when Io moved to her face and kissed her long and hard. I stepped up the pace and she screamed again. This time, it was into Io's hot mouth. She was gurgling. She moaned, "Oh, so good! Fuck me, Darren! Give it to me! Harder! Pound! Me!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.