My Older Sister Is a Submissive Slut - Cover

My Older Sister Is a Submissive Slut

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - RG had the idea for this story. When I told him the title and where it went with me, he blushed. I hope you enjoy it. Darren just graduated high school. His twenty year old sister, Maxine, is home for the summer. His seventeen year-old sister, Iola, is enjoying her summer vacation. The sisters are very different and need different things. They look to Darren to provide those things

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

[Saturday night]

Our two cars pulled over to Coach Hammer's house. All five of us got out and went inside.

Our entrance was noticed. Io and mom were well-liked. I was one of the guys. Ursula was good looking and was appreciated for her face and body. Maxine was known. Both Maxine and Ursula were treated politely though.

Coach Hammer checked on who was with me. He said, "You gave everyone quite a surprise with the name situation."

"Yes, Coach. I didn't know until this afternoon and it's been quite a shock."

"Are you going to be okay, Darren?"

"Yes, sir. I've always loved my younger sister. It's almost been too much. Now, she's not my sister and we can allow our feelings for each other to come through. It will be different."

There had been some pretty wild parties at Coach Hammer's place. He was divorced and had no children. He didn't do anything but allowed a reasonable amount of drinking and had two spare bedrooms that had been used at parties. He insisted that any girls be competent to know what they were doing and over the age of consent. I wanted my two sluts to be used all night.

I went to two buddies. "Hal, Ted, I need a favor and you will love doing it for me." They looked at me and nodded. "See Maxine and her friend?"

They nodded. Hal said, "We both know the queen bitch."

"Interesting you should use that word. She isn't a queen bitch. She is a submissive bitch. She and her buddy are naked under their dresses. They have three holes and I want them well and truly fucked a lot and in every hole. Call them, 'Ine and Ur. Tell them that I said they are to obey your every wish. Take them into a bedroom, tell them to strip, and then pick a hole. Screw them hard and get more guys to run trains on them all night. Tell them they are to fuck or sleep but not come home until after dawn. Oh, yes, they will eat each other out. That will keep them from getting too sloppy. If you guys get tired of them, they can go to another party and get fucked."

"We call them 'Ine and Ur. Okay, we'll do it. The worst they will do is slap us. I don't guess Iola is in that group?"

"Not a slight chance. She came with me and she will leave with me. I found out today that neither one is my sister. Iola has been my dream girl and now I can live the dream."

"Come on, Ted. Let's see if we can get laid. They are hot." They went over to them and accosted them. Maxine looked at me pleadingly but I looked back at her sternly and nodded. She looked troubled but left with them for a bedroom.

Io and Mom came up to me. Io said, "Dare, what did you do?"

"I arranged for those two to make a lot of guys happy tonight." Mom looked concerned. "Mom, they will bitch and moan about how they are being forced but they want it and will love it. I think the guys will keep them busy all night. They will be tired and sore but the guys here are all clean. They won't be home until in the morning."

Mom said, "You're sure they will be okay?"

"Yes, ma'am. They love the semi-forced part of it. It absolves them of responsibility for acting like sluts. They will bitch but, just hearing what Hal and Ted told them get them wet. They are in a bedroom, willingly stripped, and are lying with their legs spread to get fucked by everyone who wants them.

"Mom, you can look if you want to."

"No, I'll take your word for it. What's your schedule?"

"We're ready to go now. I've talked to everyone that I wanted. We'll take you home for your car and head inside."

That's what we did. Mom kissed each of us and left. We went inside. Io said, "It will be interesting to hear their story tomorrow morning."

"Yes. Hal and Ted won't let them get hurt but they will be tired and sore in the morning."

"Now, we have the house to ourselves with little or no chance of being disturbed. I really would like to determine how many screaming orgasms I can give you before we are too exhausted to continue."

The answer was six. I don't know if she could have gotten me up again but I doubt it. We went to sleep in each other's arms totally exhausted. We woke up early in the morning at almost the same time. We smiled at each other.

Io said, "Good morning, my love. I am deliciously sore this morning. We need a shower. Come with me and we will wash each other." I stood and pulled her up and into my arms. We had an arm around the other's waist as we walked the few feet into the bathroom across the hall. It took little time to get the temperature right and we got in the big stall together and began to wash each other slowly and lovingly. We got excited and she turned and bent forward. "Put your cock in me! I want another dose of ecstasy from you."

I pushed in deep and could feel her push back to get me in as deep as possible. We quickly fell into a joyful rhythm until I filled her with my cum. When I pulled out, we washed each other again. We toweled off and put on shorts and tee shirts. Still holding each other, we walked downstairs into the kitchen. I started coffee. Io went to the refrigerator and pulled out eggs and things for a breakfast.

"Io, you don't need to do that."

"Dare, I want to do this. You have been preparing my breakfast five days a week for two years. I've never told you how much I have valued your efforts. You have done so many things, large and small, over the years and I want to do things for you so you will know that you are loved so very much."

"It's not necessary, Io. We know we love each other."

"Dare, for as long as I can remember you have been by my side. If I hurt, you tried to bring healing. If I were discouraged, you encouraged me. I know I am a better student because of your tutoring. I know that you were cheering me on in everything I did and I have been able to do so little for you. I was just the little sister though you never made me feel that way. You put me on a pedestal but, at the same time, helped me climb mountains and conquer giants.

"When I have gotten discouraged or been tempted to not be my best, I would think of how you think of me and know that I had someone who knew me totally and still loved me and thought I could do anything.

"Now, I find that we can love each other openly. I have a joy that knows no bounds. That's why I will cook you breakfast this morning."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.