Girls Camp - Cover

Girls Camp

Copyright© 2014 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kelly Wilson's high school freshman year is a nightmare. Inept at sports and puny in stature, he's a magnet for bullying. His single mother, busy with her own frantic life, is no help. But the shy, withdrawn boy is about to embark on an adventure of a lifetime when his mother makes last minute plans for him to attend camp during a school break.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   First   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

The buzz of mingled voices all speaking at the same time dissolved into an eerie hush. Heads popped up and turned. All eyes darted to the same place. And then, as if someone had flicked a switch, the school cafeteria became a flurry of movement. Chairs scraped linoleum. Some toppled over. Teenagers scurried for position with pointy elbows nudging others out of the way. It was like an incoming tide of teenagers swarming around two boys. Those crammed in the middle stood on tiptoes and those in the back on chairs as they strained to see the large boy standing over a smaller one sprawled on the floor.

Jonas Mayberry, the football team's all-American running back, stood in the middle of the circle with hands on hips, straddling Kelly Wilson's outstretched legs. The smaller boy rubbed his chest where he had been punched.

"You told on me, didn't ya?" Jonas shouted. "You snitched on me!"

Kelly scampered out from between Jonas's legs and stood up. When their eyes met, he lowered his and then his head dropped causing his long hair to cover his face like a brown curtain.

The bully shoved Kelly's shoulder. "I'm talking to ya, Kelly. Just 'cause ya got a girl's name don't mean ya gotta act like one."

Kelly's head shot up and he flicked his head back to whip the hair off his face. "It's a boy's name." His normally high-pitched voice rose even higher.

"Oh yeah? Like Kelly Clarkson and Kelly Preston and Kelly McGillis and, um ... Yeah, Kelly Ripa and Kelly Hunter and Kelly—"

"It's a boy's name, too."

"Well, ya don't look like no boy. You look like my kid sister. 'Xcept your hair's longer. You're even skinnier than her. Jeez, come to think of it, I bet my kid sister can kick your ass."

The room filled with giggles causing Kelly to blush. He never got used to being teased and picked on.

"So why'd ya tell old Baxton I was smoking?" Jonas asked, jabbing a thick, calloused finger into Kelly's chest.

Kelly fought back the tears welling up. His eyes blurred, but so far the dam refrained from breaking. "I didn't," he said in a meek voice.

"Like hell ya didn't!"

The bully's arms shot straight out. His hands slammed into Kelly's chest with a burst of force that staggered the boy backwards. Kelly's feet tangled and he fell. His back crashed into a chair bringing it down with him to the floor. Kelly rolled onto his belly to wipe away the tears.

"What's going on here?"

The mob of onlookers parted to allow Miss Wagner to enter the circle. She stooped with a caring hand resting on Kelly's shoulder.

"What happened?" she asked. When he didn't answer, she leaned over more and whispered, "Kelly, you can tell me. What happened?"

"Nothing, Miss Wagner." He sniffled once.

She looked up. "Jonas, you hit him."

"No. He fell."

She scanned the faces of the other teenagers. None spoke up. Then she looked back at Kelly and brushed his long hair off his face. A few teenagers snickered when her fingers lingered and Kelly knew he would pay for that later. But he was uncomfortable for another reason. With Miss Wagner sitting on her haunches, the young teacher's skirt had ridden up her slightly parted legs. He followed the insides of her milky thighs all the way to the bright yellow panties. They were thongs, hugging her mound and disappearing between her buttocks.

Kelly's dick hardened. It was something that happened with regularity and at the wrong times. Nothing seemed to be going right for him. If only he were bigger or stronger or a better athlete. But he was slight of build, short, and pretty. Not handsome, mind you. Others laughed at him, saying he looked more like a girl than a boy. Some insisted he was gay.

"Come with me," Miss Wagner said.

Her long-nailed fingers, painted red, encircled Kelly's arm. When she pulled and stood up, her legs parted more. Kelly saw the curve of her buttocks and the indent where her panties dipped into her slit. It was only for a brief moment, but the vision was embedded in his memory.

Kelly's head hung as Miss Wagner led him out of the cafeteria. He heard the whispers behind him and a few people congratulating Jonas. He wiped his eyes with the back of his free hand.

When outside the cafeteria, Miss Wagner spun Kelly around and grabbed his arms above his elbows. "Why do you let them make you cry?"

"I'm not crying."

"Kelly, don't be coy with me. I'm not blind. I see what's going on. Why do you take it?"

He sniffled once, running the side of his hand under his leaking nose. "What can I do? They're bigger than me."

Miss Wagner studied him. Her face softened as she brushed the side of his face with her hand, tucking his hair behind his ear. Her palm remained on his cheek.

"I know," she said. "Life can be hard. Sometimes I just want to scream."

"Me too." Kelly lowered his eyes.

Miss Wagner pulled his head to her chest. One cheek rested on her firm breast causing his cock to stiffen. He tried to jut his hips back, but her other hand went to his lower back and pulled him against her. He held his breath. His hard cock pressed against her thigh. If he didn't move, maybe she wouldn't notice. And what if someone saw her cuddling him like a little boy? She held him like this so often, but in the privacy of her office when no one was around. Now they were in the open. What if someone came out of the cafeteria and saw them?

She released him so he backed up, eyes locked on her breasts. They rose and fell with each heavy breath. When he looked up, she patted his cheek.

"Don't worry, today's the last day of school. You have two weeks off. After Spring Break no one will remember what happened today."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.