Serving the State - Cover

Serving the State

Copyright© 2014 by Death Dependent

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The future is not a pretty place, in this future a man learns the trade of execution as entertainment. Borrows a lot from C.H. Makato's "The Executions"

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff  

Quite a while ago I read a story called. "The Executions." By C.H. Makato. In it she created a world where everything was being run by a Caligula like leader. Where people could be arrested and tried for crimes against the state and some were put to death sexually in an arena.

It was an interesting story and grabbed my attention and I wondered what it would be like to be the person handling the execution. What sort of training would they have to be, what sort of people?

So I got bored and figured I would write up a story in that world. So C.H. I hope you don't mind but I'm here to take a whirl.

The prison was a massive stone edifice adjacent the cities arena. The blocks had been brought here after the third revolution and assembled by political slaves. They gave up their lives to make this testament to the power of the state, and for the entertainment of the masses and their betters. While all the cities had games arena this one of the few where executions of s sexual nature were performed.

Like any son of a prominent family I had joined the military right out of school, and then after serving my term I had been asked to join the ministry of the interior. Civil obedience branch. For the last two years I had served in the prisons keeping an eye on criminals of all types. Some got sent out to the colonies, where they could serve our lord building the new worlds for his enjoyment. Others had shorter sentences for smaller crimes.

Here though they kept the thought criminals. Keepers of old ideas, dangerous notions. Concepts that had brought down humanity twice before. "If the common man is to live he must serve a strong hand." Our lords father had said a century ago.

I was a finger in that strong hand now. Transferred here to be one of the dark hoods. The men and women in the arena. Entertaining the masses and reminding them of the price of disloyalty.

I walked to the guards entrance. The wizened old man behind the window just asked. "Name?"

"Thomas Gabriel. Here to see the warden." The man checked my name on a list, then looked up.

"Okay Captain Gabriel I need to see your id please."

I held up the card and he looked it over thoroughly. There had never been an escape or a successful attempt to break prisoners out of here. Security was scrupulous. Once you came here as a prisoner you didn't leave till you were a corpse.

The old man nodded and hit a button. A gate opened and I was let in. The next door didn't open till the previous one had closed. Inside two guards were waiting for me. One was female, red haired. Not fat per se but plump in a way that made you want to feel her curves on your skin. Her face was more handsome than beautiful. She stood in her uniform of black fatigues combat boots and sunglasses.

Her partner was a man who stood easily around six foot six and looked like he was made of a brick wall colored in flesh.

"Sir, if you would come this way please." She asked. I followed them both and was led to the wardens office on the top tower.

We walked past a secretary who looked up and hit a button letting us in. Inside was the prisons chief officer. Warden Camille Perry. A tall blonde Valkyrie of a woman. She was on the large side of an athletic build and wore her light blonde hair in business like long straight cut. She looked me over appraisingly.

"You can go." She said.

Both guards saluted in the prescribed manner then walked out of the office.

"Good afternoon Captain Gabriel and Welcome to district prison number one. Or as we like to call it. "Hell's waiting room." " She pointed to a chair and I took a seat.

"We need a new hooded man." She said without preamble. "We have several but the job wears men thin over time. Our most recent one resigned last week. His last day will be in two weeks."

She looked me over. "you are a candidate for the job, but you will have to prove yourself capable physically and mentally for this task."

"Of course mam." I said nodding. "I will do my best."

"Of course all officers of your sort always do your best. So we have arranged a simple test for you to enter." She smiled and handed me several folders. "These three are discards. Their crimes are fit for arena punishment but as we both know not every waste of life here dies in the arena."

I nodded as I looked over the folders three different women all thought criminals.

"So to see if you are worth training as a hooded man your task is to go to the discard area fuck and kill all three in three hours."

"Yes mam." I said automatically.

"You will not pass to training unless all three of them have been penetrated vaginally or anally by you. And if any of them is alive three hours after your arrive you will wash out."

"I understand."

"Good The guards outside will lead you to the area. And will handle any requests you have."

I stood up to my obvious dismissal. "Thank you for the opportunity." I said.

"You are quite welcome, and remember being a hooded man means giving a show. I will be watching."

I nodded and smiled I could feel the wolf tension of the kill coming to me.

As you would expect I had killed before. In combat on the colonies, and serving the state in the prisons. Hanging the condemned, shooting them, Garotting some. I was surprised this test would be so easy.

As we walked to the discard area I looked over the folders. Taking in everything I needed to know about these people as we did. All three had been sentenced here for seditious thoughts. Two of them had been high school together and they'd been disciplined here for getting into fights. The third was a former kindergarden teacher. I'd handle her last.

"Bring this one to me." I said to one guard. "Take the other one to the disposal room and put her in the swing." I said to the other. They both nodded and set to their tasks.

As I read the folders deeper I waited for my instructions to be filled out. The red head guard dragged subject number one. A blonde haired slightly over weight woman to the swing by her hair. It was a nylon harness she'd sit in with her arms and legs strapped to it unable to move.

Every prisoner knew the swing, from having seen it in public executions before. Some people were garrotted on it, others choked or stabbed but once you were in it the chances of you leaving it under your own power ranged from slim to none.

I admired the guards skill at putting the woman into the swing efficiently. First she struck the woman in her abdomen with her truncheon causing her to double over then shoved her into it. As the woman tried to recover she took advantage of her weakened state and strapped her extremities into it.

As that happened the guard brought in subject two. She had been an administrator for a hospital. She was a short slight woman. Her small breasts now sagging a bit, She walked toward with her head bowed as every prisoner learned here.

"Hello Colleen." I said in a friendly voice.

She kept her head down. "How may I serve the state sir?" She asked. She was learning her lessons well too bad she didn't learn them before she came here.

"Turn your head and look into the room." I said.

She did and saw the blonde woman now fighting her restraints. I could see a curl of a smile.

"Do you know her?" I asked. She nodded shyly. "You don't like her?"

"No sir."

"Why not?"

"She was a mean girl at my school years ago and she never really stopped being one."

"Good, well then you'll be happy to know that I am going to have you discard her for the state."

She looked up, then back down. "Uh how sir?"

"Simple. I am going to go in and take her. As I do I want you to come in and use this." I help out a piece of rubber about 8 inches long and six inches wide. "Put it over her nose and mouth and pull hard till she cant breathe."

She nodded and took the rubber sheet.

I was aroused beyond words at all this. Rarely does one get a chance to use someone for their own enjoyment with no need to worry about consequences. Today I'd do it three times.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.