Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 21

Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

I told my mother about being engaged to Paul. She took it better than expected. However, what she didn't take well was me telling her that I was pregnant again. Let's just say that things got ugly and we both lost our tempers. I can't speak for her, but I know I ... Well, I just don't know what I'm going to do.

Paul had talked me into finally going back to his place after the big fight I had with my mom, with me running out. By the time we got there Jillian was there. And from the look on her face, I could guess the reason why she was here.

"Jessica, where have you been? Your mother called me. She's really upset. What's going on," said Jillian.

I tried to hide behind Paul, but he quickly moved out of the way and got behind me.

I looked at the grass with my head down as I shyly said, "She's mad at me because I got pregnant again."

Jillian had this sad and disappointed look on her face. Then she gave Paul a really nasty look.

"Well I can see how your mother would be upset. However, how do you feel," said Jillian.

I looked to her with surprise and said, "Sad I guess."

"Why? Tell me more please," said Jillian.

"I'm sad because of how things turned out with my mom. Yet at the same time I feel I did the right thing. I fought for myself, for my babies, and for us." I said as I took Paul's hand and kissed it.

"So what's the reason behind that ring on your hand? And I mean the real reason," said Jillian.

I looked to the hand that was holding Paul's. I hadn't realized I was flashing the ring around. I answered, "We love each other. And no we didn't get engaged before I got pregnant. This would have happened without me getting pregnant." Something suddenly hit me and I looked towards Paul and added, "We would have gotten engaged right?"

Without hesitation, Paul said, "Without a doubt. I would do anything for you. I love you with all my heart my beautiful Jess."

Jillian came close to us and first looked me in the eyes and then looked even deeper into Paul's.

After a moment, Jillian surprised us by giving me a hug and said, "Oh Jessica I'm so sorry for all the pain you've been through. Why don't you come home with me, and you can rest for as long as you need to? I'll do my best to think of something to say to your mother. She needs to know your love for one another is true." She went to my Paul and gave him a hug as well. "If you trust me to take Jessica home with me now I promise I'll do whatever I can help you two."

"I can't really see how I can stop her if she wants to go with you. It's not really up to me. However," Paul turned to me as he said this, "I do think Jillian can be trusted."

I looked at all the men who mattered the most to me then I looked to Jillian and said, "I think that might be a good idea."

"One more thing Jessica. Can I hold onto the ring for a bit," said Paul?

I took the hand that I had the ring and placed it against my heart and held onto it as if my life depended on it.

"I want to hold onto it, so I can propose to you properly the next time I see you," Paul said to ease my fear.

"Can't you let me keep it and still propose later," I pleaded.

I didn't say a word on the way home. I had too much on my mind. I also spent my time looking at where my engagement ring had been. When we got home, I just ran to my room and locked the door. I could hear talking outside, but I couldn't make anything out.

"What's up mom? You got that call and drove off. Is everything okay with Jessica and April," asked Casey?

"April's fine. As for Jessica, She's had a long day. She called her mom, and they got into a fight over the fact that Jessica and Paul are engaged, and she's pregnant," said Jillian.

"Wow. That is crazy. But don't worry I'm sure Aunt Kristen will come around. I mean it's not like they got engaged just because she's pregnant. I know there are other reasons," said Casey. Both April and Jillian looked at him shocked. "What? It's obvious the two are in love. I expected they would get engaged eventually."

I was able to stay at home for several days. But eventually, Jillian insisted I go back. As I walked through the halls for some strange and unknown reason, I felt naked. I was standing at my locker when suddenly someone yelled out behind me.

"Oh man you should have seen how high you jumped. That was hilarious," Ralf laughed.

I just started to walk away, but Ralf followed me. So I told him to fuck off. And I wondered where that attitude came from. Maybe that mutant movie I just watched last night.

"Ooh is that a proposition Jessica? Imaging what your boyfriend would say," said Ralf.

Pepper one of my friends said as if she were angry and shocked, "Ralf you pig. Don't say something like that."

"I think he would say get lost. You're bothering his girlfriend," said Paul.

"Yeah probably would. Wait? Oh sorry Paul. You know I was just kidding. Sorry." Ralf said as he started to walk away. Then we heard him in his usual show off voice down the hall call out. "Oh Ralf fought for valiantly over a beautiful young maiden and has yet again fallen in battle. What is going to happen now?"

I called out to him, "The women and men are going to celebrate the joyous occasion."

"Wow you've grown some major guts since you first got here. You used to be so shy around people, and now you're swearing and yelling out in the hall. What has this world come to," said Paul?

"Insanity. It's come to insanity. So Paul, this is the next time you have seen me. Were you still planning on, you know what?" I said with the color of red coursing through my cheeks.

"Oh I still plan on it but not here. But trust me, it'll be soon." Paul said as he kissed my forehead.

I spend the school day wondering when Paul would propose to me. I got nervous with each passing class period. Then Lunch came, and I opened my locker. I saw a letter in it. It said I wouldn't see him the rest of the school day but to meet him at the park by the turtle after school. The rest of the school day seemed to last forever. It felt like I made up the days that I missed by staying at home. But finally, the bell rang. I went through the halls of the school after that final bell, but I was stopped just as I got to the door that would let me go outside.

"Jessica, can we talk," asked Pepper.

"I'm kind of in a hurry. I'm meeting Paul." I answered as I continued to look from her to the door and back again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.