Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

I had tried to tell my boyfriend that I was pregnant, but he hadn't heard anything. And for some crazy reason after I found out he hadn't heard me, I just stormed off without telling him again. Then later that day I found out that my guardian Jillian had been in an accident. On my way home, I had stopped by at Paul's house and found out that the two men, I had regularly been having sex with may be my father and brother. Well half brother. Since then I had been ignoring Paul. He had caught me one day, and I had assured him that I was fine and was just giving my poor pussy a break. We almost got caught by Ralf during that conversation. I swear if a conversation that someone doesn't want anyone to hear, and they want to have kept a secret, goes on at that school Ralf is there. Eventually I convinced Paul that we were fine as a couple. I hung out at Jill's home more often, and I would have sex with Casey every now and then, although he still preferred his sister. Three days after my talk with Paul, April started hanging with her friends at the mall and other places a lot.

With Casey having sex with both me and April, I wasn't getting it nearly as much as I was used to. And that started to cause problems. One day, I noticed their black lab Charles. He was cleaning himself, and his member popped out. I got close to Charles then reached for his penis. I heard a noise and hurried to across the room, and hoped that I wouldn't be found out that I was starting to contemplate playing with a dog's penis. That would be beyond embarrassing. How would I be able to explain that?

In came Jillian. She still had a limp from the accident. She saw me on my computer. She sat down and asked, "What are you up to. You've been unusually quiet recently, almost like you've been depressed or something. Is everything okay with you and Paul?"

"I'm just checking my e-mail. Everything is fine with Paul. In fact, I was waiting around to ask if it was okay to go see Paul today," was my reply? It was a half truth.

"I guess that may be good news. However, I'll reserve that judgment until after you tell me why you've been so depressed. Is it about the baby," said Jill. She seemed very persistent on finding out the answer.

"Actually, I hadn't been thinking about her for a while. Well not obsessively any ways. But I just..." I looked into Jillian's eyes; I saw she truly did care for me and wished the best for me. However, I couldn't tell her the real reason. Not yet any ways. "I miss my mom. It's just that usually around this time of the year ever since I was little we had this tradition of ... Well I'm kind of embarrassed to say."

Jillian sat there with a smile on her face, and then she moved closer to me, put her arm around me, and said, "You can say anything to me. I would do anything to help you. You know that don't you?"

I was suddenly hit with a fit of giggles, for some reason. I couldn't stop until Jillian took my face in her hands and put her forehead against mine.

"Uh ... what are you doing?" I asked.

"Checking your temperature to make sure you're not nervously giggling out of some strange sickness. But I think you're within acceptable temperatures," said Jillian.

I just gave her a weird look, and then I noticed my giggles were gone. I looked back towards her.

"See. I've always believed that something strange and unexpected can sometimes help to cure the crazy unstoppable giggles," said Jillian.

"If they're unstoppable, then how can there be a cure?" I asked.

"I guess a cure was a bit strong. However, I do recall seeing a movie once where there was a man who whenever he would lose his temper, he would get big and ugly. He went to a doctor who gave him something for his special issue. The Doctor said he didn't know if it would cure him permanently, or it would just cure that one incident." Jillian told me.

"I'm not sure I get that completely. But I guess it worked." I looked at my reflection in a small mirror on my desk and got the courage. "Okay I think I'm ready to tell you. Every year around the same time, my mom and I would go out on the town, and buy the craziest dresses we could find and then buy ice cream and put it into a bowl and add in some ingredients. And after we put on our dresses, we would both eat from the same bowl." I said. I miss those days.

"Okay. I can't see any reason why we can't do that now." Jill said.

I gave Jillian a big hug and tried to thank her. But she wouldn't let me. I think she may have seen it in the huge smile and the hug I gave her.

"So what kind of ice cream are we getting," Jillian asked.

"Doesn't matter. Just as long as the extra ingredients we put in it are equally as crazy as the outfits we wear." I answered.

"OH that sounds wonderful. Can I join? I love anything that's crazy," said April.

"That would be awesome. I haven't done this with more than one person since my sister went off to school." I said.

The three of us had so much fun dressing up and eating our crazy ice cream that I had almost forgotten I had told Jillian that I was going to see Paul today. But April had to leave early for more time with her friends. After that, my time with Jillian was over around two in the afternoon.

I tried not to talk myself out of turning around and going back to Jillian's. After about ten minutes, I knocked on their door. I waited for exactly five seconds before I decided that they were gone. It didn't matter that their cars were there. Maybe they went for a walk or something. I chickened out and started to go towards my bicycle. I know a lot of people think I'm crazy riding one of those. They're old fashioned. Nobody's used one in years. People use those floating hover bikes these days. They have the ability to let the user exert almost no energy into using but still work out the human body somehow as if it was on a regular bicycle. I was offered the chance to use one once, but it just seemed unnatural to me.

I was about two feet away from the door when it opened and Kyle called out, "Jessica? Why don't you come in? We need to talk."

Rolling my eyes and cursing my timing, I turned around and accepted his offer. We sat down, and he offered me ice cream of all things. Which I politely declined.

"I'm guessing you're wanting to talk about what I saw and what we talked about the last time I was here." I said.

He finished eating the ice cream he had in his mouth and said, "That's one of the things I would like to talk about yes. I've been thinking about the possibilities that I could be your father and that Paul could be your brother."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.