Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

I was nervous as I sat down in the huge living room of Paul's home. His dad caught us having sex in one of Paul's rooms. I was at that moment certain that Kyle was going to demand that we break up or something very terrible. I was surprised what he had to say.

"Well you two have gotten along very well lately. I'm glad Junior has someone like you. However, I do have some advice for the two of you," said Kyle.

Paul didn't like it when his dad called him Junior. Paul was named after his father. His full name was Kyle Paul Williams Jr. but everyone just called him Paul. And because I knew Paul didn't like being called either Kyle or even Junior I knew something was wrong. Well, I knew before but now I knew they were really seriously wrong.

"And what would that be dad? Is it that we should use protection? We do use it. You know we don't need the sex talk. Well, you know I don't because..." Paul looked at me nervously but didn't finish what he was going to say.

"Don't worry this isn't the sex talk. I've actually known you two have been having sex for some time. Probably near the beginning. I even know that you two had a little something happen that caused a little scare recently," said Kyle.

"Oh my god this is so embarrassing. He knows about everything." I said sobbing into my hands.

Paul pulled me into his loving embrace. Then he asked, "What's the advice then? You going to tell us to break up?"

"Oh far from it. I do believe you two are good for one another you seem to bring the best out in one another. It's especially true in for you Paul. Since Miss Wayne has come into your life Paul, you've been so happy. Your grades have even improved. This isn't all that surprising, since the men in our family have done better when they're having sex with someone very important to them." Kyle paused with a smile. "Okay my point is, I want you two to be careful."

"Geez Dad I thought you said this wasn't going to be the sex talk," shouted Paul.

"And this isn't the sex talk. I was just saying I want you to be careful about where you fool around with one another. I've gotten calls from people who've seen you at school. The most surprising was when someone had caught you doing it in one of the empty class rooms at school."

"What?" Both Paul and I said at the same time. We hadn't realized we were seen there. The only time we did it in the school (well the only time that we could have been caught) was on Paul's birthday.

"I had to do a lot of negotiating to keep that quiet. That and you need to keep your pictures and paintings of one another in better places if you're wanting to keep them hidden. I found a really nice and interesting painting of Miss Wayne in the nude. Two paintings actually," said Kyle.

"Is that all you wanted to tell us dad?" Paul said sounding angry.

"Actually, there is one more thing. If you two want to be allowed to still date after this Jessica needs to do one thing for me." Kyle said with a normal happy look on his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.