Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

My name is Jessica and I was now the new girl in a small town in Idaho. I was about five foot five and a half and very slim. I would say my best feature would be my long beautiful hair. It was black and went to just behind my knees. My ex-step dad would say my best feature would be either my big bust or a different part of my body that is usually kept hidden from view, well both things down there. And that was one of the reasons for the divorce.

Remembering that all that stuff and thinking about how things could go wrong had me nervous as I was walking through the school. On my first day, I bumped into Paul. It was embarrassing what happened, and I'll skip the details but let's just say that I ended up on the ground on my butt. After I got up and dusted myself off, I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. Then I was nervous for a few completely different and new reasons. They were reasons that I had never felt before.

He turned out to be a really nice and sweet guy. And he was also totally hot. We talked a lot after that and two weeks later he asked me out. By that time, I had heard rumors about him, but for some unknown reason I didn't care. The first time we held hands my ears and nipples tingled. And the first time we kissed my pussy became soaked. And I'm not kidding. Thank goodness it was in his car, and we were at my house as he was dropping me off. If I had been standing when he kissed me, I'm sure I would have collapsed.

And just like Bella Swan from those old weird and strange Twilight books and movies I had a really sexy reason (less sexy in the movies than the books, yuck) to stay in a small town that now seemed less boring. And before you ask, in truth, I secretly loved the Twilight books. I had many wonderfully beautiful dreams that night, most of them involving Paul kissing me then making love to me, and only one dream with him involved him fucking me wildly. It was the sole time I didn't mind dreaming about sex since the time I was almost 15. Before that night, I had dreams of a terrible man fucking me without any love in it what so ever. And it was always without protection. Now the dreams with Paul were peaceful to me.

I didn't see him again until the next Monday at school. We were in art class when he came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Hey Jess. You okay?"

With some confusion I asked, "Why? Do I look bad?"

He shook his head and replied, "No; it's just I've never seen anyone go from being pretty to being so stunningly beautiful like you have in such a short amount of time."

I blushed and told him, "You know that is one of the cheesiest lines ever." I looked around us, kissed his cheek, and added, "But thank you. I had a wonderful time on our date Saturday. But why haven't you called me."

He smiled and said, "Because I had too much fun spending my time talking to the prettiest girl in school when she kept on calling me."

"Oh come on could you two be any more disgustingly obvious." Ralf turned from looking at us to the class and took in a deep breath of air and was about to shout when Paul rushed to him.

Just as Paul was about to stop Ralf the bell rang. Then Ralf dropped to the ground causing Paul to stumble slightly, and Ralf shouted, "Thank the heavens the bell has rung and the day of the torturous institution known as school is over. Woo Hoo!"

"Enough of that Ralf Tiberius Briggs. You can get off the floor and help me clean the class up and load up my car," said our teacher.

Ralf suddenly dismayed and begrudgingly replied, "Yes Mother." Then he perked up as he asked, "So what's for dinner tonight?"

"Pizza," said Mrs. Briggs.

"Woo Hoo! The day has been saved," called out Ralf.

Paul surprised me by taking my hand in his, and we walked out of the class room together. I was about to let go of his hand and go to the bus when Paul stopped me.

"I was wondering if we could go to my place today. I need help with some homework." Paul said with his dreamy eyes.

I was lost in those beautiful blue eyes for a moment, but then I remembered where I was and regretfully said, "I can't today. Jillian needs me home to baby sit her kids. And besides you're way smarter than me in every class. How could I help you?"

Paul brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it. He looked at me with a long look and said, "It doesn't have to be today. However, I do need help with an assignment in the one class you're way better at than I am. I need to do that portrait of someone who's important to me. Someone who has great influence on me."

I was blushing now and I hesitantly let go of my boyfriend's hand. There was a part of me that felt happy that he cared about me but another part that felt terrified. I felt that this was going way too fast.

"Listen I do care about you. You're my best friend. Since you came into my life, I've learned a lot, about lots of things. Some about you and life, and other things were about myself. I found I didn't like who and what I was. Knowing you has made me better. Is that kind of corny? And besides everyone else in my life that could qualify are suddenly found to be out of town, busy, or allergic to being the subjects of a painting."

I knew he was teasing me; at least about some of that stuff. didn't take long to have some of his little quirks figured out. So I told him he could come over to my place. could go wrong I had told myself?

Later that day, after Paul had called to inform his dad that he wouldn't be home for a while, we arrived at my current place of residence. Now it was time to inform my guardian.

"You've got to be kidding me. Why would you bring a boy to my home while you're supposed to baby sit my children," asked Jillian?

"It's not like that. He needs help with homework in one of his classes." I said.

Jillian looked at me with squinty eyes. I'm sure there's a proper name for that, but I can't think of it at the moment.

Jillian thought for about three seconds then said, "Okay, he can stay. Just keep an eye on Casey and April for me."

I rolled my eyes and took Paul inside, and I watched as Jillian got into her car and drove away. I then had Paul sit in the living room while I went to look for Casey and April. It didn't take long for me to find them. I ran back to Paul as fast as I could. He was still in the living room, and he had found my beanbag chair.

"Okay I was thinking that we could start with ... Hey what's wrong you're out of breath, and you look as if you've seen a ghost," Paul asked.

"Well I found Casey and April. And could we just leave it at that?" I responded. I really didn't want him to know what I caught those two doing.

Paul opened his mouth to say something, probably to ask me more about what I saw, but then he didn't, for some reason. I don't know if I should be happy, or sad or even mad that he didn't.

"Okay as I was saying I was thinking we could start with some ideas for the picture. As you know, it's supposed to be of someone important to us, and that they're supposed to be doing something that they find fun. I was thinking of maybe having you..." Paul stopped talking, and he had a really big smile on his face.

"Okay you better not be thinking of anything perverted. Not while the kids are in the house." I said.

"So how old are these kids any ways? I've never seen them before. I never thought to ask about it either," Paul asked.

"Actually, you have seen them before. They're the twins in our school." I told him.

"What? The Ince ... the Pervy Twins? But they're the same age as you. Why do they still need a babysitter? Actually scratch that." Paul almost shouted.

I frowned at him for almost using the nickname that most of the crude students seem to be calling them behind the teacher's backs.

"Please don't tell me that you call them that too. It's not like they actually have had se ... You know what; let's just change topics please. Let's get back to the homework." I was now a little ticked off. But as soon as I looked into Paul's eyes I calmed down a little. Then I silently cursed myself for falling for that every time I get mad at him.

We went through a list of things that I enjoyed. We had to cut the list down because some of the things I enjoyed doing weren't things popular here and Paul wanted me actually to model for the picture, and I really didn't feel like modeling scuba diving gear or even my mountain-climbing gear. Okay that one about scuba diving isn't a reality it's just a fantasy of mine. So we settled on swimming. I almost didn't want to do that one because I wasn't ready for Paul to see me like that, and my birthmark might slip out. But then I remembered I had a one piece swim suit. And by one piece, I didn't mean only a top or a bottom piece. It covered from my shoulders all the way to my unmentionable areas.

In my room, I quickly slipped out of my baggy clothes. I caught a glimpse of my body in my mirror. I looked at my hair, then my face, down to my belly to my birthmark near my belly button. I finally got to my legs.

"Oh great I forgot about that." I ran to the door and called out, "Paul I need to do something, so I'll take a few minutes. Is that okay?"

"Uh ... Sure. I'll just catch up on some of my other homework." Paul called back.

I wondered if Paul was being sarcastic as I put on my swim suit and a robe to cover myself even more, and walked to the bathroom and hesitantly knocked on the door. No answer, so I opened the door. I looked in and Casey and April weren't there. I decided to check on them again. And found that they were in their own rooms. That was a relief. I didn't need to see them doing kinky things again. My mind drifted to the images of April giving her brother a blow job. Then there were images of his member as she pulled off of him and he blew his load over her face and chest. I know that's the farthest they go in their journey to please one another. Other things they do are the occasional mutual masturbation sessions, making out, and cuddling. We made a deal that I really won't go into now. Shortly after I entered the bathroom I was able to push those images out of my mind. I locked the bathroom door behind me and shaved my legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.