The Pet
Chapter 3: Rescue?

Copyright© 2014 by Master Goku

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Rescue? - 14 year old Emily's life is about to change for the better, but it's not something she'll agree with or understand yet. She's about to become the pet dog of a very wealthy 19 year old man.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Caution   Slow  

Heather Malone. At 65 years old, she was the widow of the late Carlos Malone, top crime boss of East Brooke City. With the authorities seeking to bring down the family, Heather didn't have a choice but to lay low. As luck would have it, she'd taken ownership of a certain run down animal shelter that Emily Brighton had found herself taking refuge in. Heather had a round face, wrinkles under her eyes and forehead, and short, wavy gold hair that had once been bright and healthy, which was now light and fading in color. Her eyes were light blue, sunken slightly in her sockets with time, and lips smeared with red lipstick. Heather was of fairly average weight, and still liked to dress with the current times, rather then her own. She currently wore a pair of blue jeans that didn't quite reach her ankles, sneakers and a green cardigan sweater over a pink blouse. She was cold hearted, snappy, and wasn't one to be pushed around despite her age. Working for her at the shelter was a staff of African American and Caucasian descent, middle-aged and muscular, who would take a bullet for their mistress in a second. The old woman made her way to the back of the shelter where the larger dogs were kept. Her voice called out when she approached one particular kennel, raspy and annoying. 'Emily! Are you finished in there yet or not?'

The young fourteen year old made her way out of the kennel and dusted her clothes off. She really didn't look too horrible. She still had her dimples, and her button nose scrunched up cutely with an annoyed face. Emily didn't put up with attitude. She'd been on the streets long enough to stand up for herself. The young teen rolled her eyes and replied with a 'duh!' Heather regarded her with an irritated expression. 'Listen here miss attitude problem! You know perfectly well what I'm capable of, so you better just close your mouth and do as you're told!' Emily continued on with her work, determined to pay the older woman no mind as she walked away again. Working at the shelter for a few months now, Heather had been the one to find Emily sleeping in the kennel not too long ago when she had just wanted to escape a nasty storm. At first Heather had been furious, wanting to call the authorities. However, after Emily had begged her not too, and realizing she couldn't have the cops floating around in the end, Heather had come up with the brilliant idea of forcing Emily to work for her. Emily's job was now to clean the kennels, wash the dogs, and pick up after them outside. Emily had been given a set of work clothes, just an old pair of jeans, sneakers, a t-shirt and a sweater for the cold weather.

Emily was allowed to shower only once a week, and she had to use the same tub and supplies the dogs used at the kennel. Working from nine to five, this left Emily quite sweaty and musky during the day. She'd started to smell like the dogs she spent her time with. Her clothes were washed only once a week as well. Emily constantly felt disgusting, realizing the dogs were cared for better then her, and this caused her to feel depressed. Her self-esteem had flown out the window a long time ago. She'd gone from an abusive home to an abusive job. However she had grown to truly appreciate the simple things in life. She had still been spoiled from certain luxuries. Emily was learning what it meant to have nothing, and to truly be thankful for every amenity. Still though, when a dog found a home, she felt a pang of hurt, wondering what it must be like to go to a loving home. Despite that, Emily had begun bonding with the dogs she cared for. So she was sad when they left too. Part of her job was to remain invisible, never taking to customers and only interacting with them if they needed something, so she felt quite ignored, finding friendship instead with the dogs.

They didn't realize though, that she was planning on ending her life that night. She was ready to cry, and had enough of this life. Nothing was fair, and nobody treated her right. The only place she'd been allowed to sleep was in one of the kennels on a mattress given to her by Heather, a blanket and a pillow. She'd chosen to stay with the first female Labrador she'd met. Emily had come to name her Rania, who was a beautiful Princess from Jordan. With little money as payment, and as buying clothes was pointless due to her working every day, she just remained in a constant depressed state of mind. It was all too much for her. Unless something happened to prevent it, Emily would find a loaded gun hidden in the alleyway by the shelter, and she'd end up putting a bullet through her brain.

Meanwhile, in a limo driving down the highway, Michael Calvahone was seated quite comfortably in his limo. What was with all these adds? Michael thought as he flipped through the television channels. His limo was well equipped. A small HD TV, and mini fridge complete with alcohol. His own personal broadband Wi-Fi connection via a company satellite, rivaled South Korea's 21.9 Mbit/s (Megabit per second.) Having decided this morning to travel into town looking for a pet dog, the 19 year old had eaten a hasty breakfast and hopped into his limo. His driver, Jamal, was a large muscular man of Jamaican descent. His eyes were gold-brown, and his hair was in tight cornrows. He wore a suit and black tie over spit polished black shoes. He was Michael's only driver, and close friend as well. The drive to East Brooke City from Michael's estate was a couple hours long, so he preferred to get an early start at around 9am. He had no need for buying pet supplies, as he'd stored his previous dog's equipment away. All he needed was perhaps food and some new toys. He of course had no idea how his life would be turned upside down. He'd seen an ad online for hairless and furless dogs. The shelter didn't have a website, but the address was listed in a very poor, rundown neighborhood in East Brooke City. He was skeptical that the place was still there even, but nevertheless he decided to give it a shot.

A little over two hours later, the limo parked in the alley next to the shelter. Walking around to the front entrance, Michael saw an arch that led to a front garden, which was poorly maintained. He hadn't expected any less, although the place was clearly open for business. A sign composed of brick letters around the arch read 'Puppy Paradise.' The older teen let out a sarcastic chuckle. Paradise indeed. The 19 year old was wearing a perfectly tailored suit, black Italian leather shoes, a crisp white button down shirt, and a black and white box pattern tie. Over his coat he wore a wool pea coat. It was a bit chilly after all. He hated dressing up though, and only did so when in public to uphold his companies' image. He brushed a hand through his hair and smiled, heading towards the front door, with Jamal right behind him. The large man opened the front door for Michael, who stepped through and immediately cringed at the sight of the shabby place. His nose crinkled with disgust at the smell, and he became guarded. Though Jamal was an excellent fighter, Michael was far more skilled in combat. This place felt like you needed to be on alert at all times. This thought was only reinforced at the sight of several large white males walking around who looked like henchmen. How curious, Michael thought. Now who would need such a staff? Then he approached the front desk, and upon recognizing the woman behind it, he smirked and realized why there was such a staff there. 'Hello there Heather.' Michael addressed the older woman. Heather and her late husband had never been a fan of Michael's parents, and wasn't a fan of the boy either. The old woman frowned, glanced around and spotted Jamal, then regarded Michael in a harsh, quiet tone. 'What the hell are you doing here!?' Michael chuckled. 'Well I'm just here looking for a pet dog of course. The real question is, what are you doing in a place like this?' Michael gently motioned around the room.

Ever since Heather had gone into hiding, she'd had to essentially fall off the grid. Change her habits, and her identity. Only a handful of people knew who she was and her name. Michael was a different story. He knew everything about her. Heather would like nothing better then to just get rid of him permanently, but that would cause serious repercussions. No, she'd have to figure something else out. Was he really here looking for a pet dog? Or was there some other reason. Heather gave Michael a smirk. 'Well, I had to lay low somewhere didn't I? The scandal you're meddling caused got my husband killed! I would have had you done in as revenge, but you're security was too clever for these nitwits.' Heather motioned towards her large henchmen. 'Truth be told, I'd rather find a way to keep you out of my life for good! Supposing I help you out with your pet hunt, that can be arranged?'

Michael regarded her statement for a moment. Carlos Malone's businesses had for some time been interfering with Michael trying to connect to the underground sex rings. His old and stubborn nature refused to let in the young and creative. They didn't like the new ways of thinking Michael had proposed. Every new person had to start somewhere though right? Michael was not one to be denied what he wanted, so he'd muscled his way in. In the process, he'd exposed a very close secret that Carlos had tried very hard to keep hidden; a secret that went against every code of the group. He was feeding the authorities inside information and had gotten himself on their payroll, just to keep his other selfish businesses afloat. As a result, he'd been executed, and the dirty cops had been exposed and jailed as well. The group had to then change locations and once again hide from the police. In the meantime, Michael had begun to amass his own connections, and further his rank among the group. His wealth didn't hurt either. 'Yes, I suppose that whatever deal we strike up here will be good enough to end our meetings permanently. I despise your old wrinkly face anyway!' Heather and Michael both chuckled at the joke, though Heather's reaction was far more sarcastic.

In order to temporarily stop Michael from sneezing every five seconds, he'd had a special cloth inserted into both of his nostrils. They were tiny, and acted like a filter, still allowing him to breath but blocking out the pollens and such in the air from the dogs that caused him discomfort. It couldn't be used permanently, and wearing them all day was quite the burden, so unless he found a dog with hair or simply no fur, he'd have to leave soon. As it turned out, they didn't have any breeds on hand that matched what Michael was looking for, and Heather was getting desperate. Emily Brighton was cleaning a kennel that the two adults passed by. She was on all fours scrubbing a stain on the cement, when she accidentally knocked over a bucket of soapy water. Heather snapped at her right away, as the girl got up to apologize profusely. Both Michael and Emily fell silent when their eyes met. Michael hadn't paid much attention to her, but looking at her face and body. Well frankly his little friend was starting to stir in his pants. Her filthy appearance made her all the more appealing to him. He imagined her naked for a split second, before Heather broke his concentration to continue on with the search for the perfect pet. The perfect pet, Michael thought. And as he thought, his mind started to come up with ideas that were impossible. Ideas that were more taboo then he'd ever thought of before. He shook them away; there was no such thing! Something like that could never be done. Or could it?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.