The Pet - Cover

The Pet

Copyright© 2014 by Master Goku

Chapter 1 - Rich Boy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rich Boy - 14 year old Emily's life is about to change for the better, but it's not something she'll agree with or understand yet. She's about to become the pet dog of a very wealthy 19 year old man.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Caution   Slow  

Golden streams of sun streaked though partially spaced blinds. They covered sliding glass doors that led out to the balcony of Michael's top floor master suite. The balcony looked out over 130 spacious acres of land, which his family, and now he alone, owned. Surrounding his four-story mansion complex was a stretch of endless forest that spanned for many miles in either direction. The nearest town was an hour drive away. The entire complex was surrounded by a tall stonewall with an intricately designed steel gate entrance, separating wild forest from Michael's flat, grassy complex. To gain entrance to the mansion, one had to press a call button and be let in by a guard. After buying the property, Michael's parents had forbid hikers and other unwanted visitors. To guard against that, and wild animals in the forest, they had put signs warning against trespassing.

Somewhere outside, birds were chirping sweet melodious tunes. Stirring gently awake, 19 year old Michael yawned quietly and rubbed his eyes awake. He glanced at the clock on his bedside table. It read 7:30 a.m. above his clock there was a call box that could be used to call down to any floor he chose and speak to his staff of any particular room. He spoke to his head kitchen chef and requested breakfast be served in an hour. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, Michael Calvahone scanned his bedroom. His bed rested on the back wall in the center, round and covered in white silk linen. He swung out of bed and stretched for another moment, giving his body a few scratches in the right places. He picked up his iPad and checked for updates on his favorite websites, most of them involving underage girls and teens. Because of his wealth, and his connections, he had access to many things normal people did not. Michael removed his boxers; the only article of clothing covering his 5'10" slim but muscled body. In doing so, he exposed his circumcised member and genitals. His cock was about 5 inches when soft, nine when hard. Michael entered his white-tiled bathroom, complete with a hot tub and three-headed shower. Michael showered, dried, and headed to his walk-in-closet where he dressed. He slipped luxurious Italian shoes onto his feet, bathed his limber legs with a pair of tight-fitted jeans, and a button down shirt over his upper-torso. He left his top button exposed. Though he didn't have much hair on his chest, it was enough to look quite attractive. All his clothes, like the mansion he lived in, were expensive. When he was dressed he headed downstairs.

There were only two floors to his completely energy efficient home. At about 17,000 square feet, it was quite a sight. It was a mix of Victorian and modern style blended seamlessly together. The bottom floor contained a left and right wing. The top floor housed Michael's room, a small library, mini gym complete with a training arena, and a stocked home-theater/entertainment room. The bottom floor housed a gorgeous entrance room and dining hall. An indoor pool that could become an outside one was located in the left wing, and several beautifully designed, fully stocked guest suites were located in the right wing, for when guests stayed over for long periods of time. This was in case there were long-term residents. Among such guests included Mayors, and other high officials. These sections could be sealed off to become completely private as well. On the property was a small lake, and a boat for fishing. This was located behind, and to the left of the house. On the right was a stable, where Michael kept a few prized breeding horses. In front of his house on the left, some yards away, was a large parking garage. Inside were several expensive automobiles including a sleek limo.

Michael proceeded down the stairs to the first floor. Just beyond the front door, situated in the center of the bottom floor, was a sitting area. It consisted of chairs and a couch in front of a fireplace. The fireplace was placed in the center of the room in the middle of a slight crater of wood. It was surrounded by plexiglass, and a hatch for managing the pit. To the left of the fireplace, along the wall were wooden, double-doors that led into the main library and reading table. On the wall opposite it on the left, was a hall to the pool wing. The roof and wall to the outside could both be retracted electronically, making it an outside pool. Michael had the wealth in order to have such complex machinery built for him. Behind the fireplace, was an open hall leading to the back of the house. To the left and right of the fireplace, on the back wall of the sitting area, were two staircases on either side up to the second floor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.