Martha Takes the Case - Cover

Martha Takes the Case

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Higgins answered the front door when she rang the bell. She thought that was unusual because he had a retinue of servants to manage the estate and he was a very private person.

"I let the servants have the afternoon off, my dear it makes it a lot more homey and private for us to discuss matters."

Martha hoped that he meant it just like he stated but she had a gut feeling that he was talking about something else entirely. She had the distinct impression that he was hinting that they would have an opportunity to get more intimate if she was of that inclination. Actually, she was not opposed to the thought of relations with the strange fellow because in some ways he stimulated her sense of danger and excitement just by his animal presence. She knew he was mixed up in a lot of dodgy business from her insight into her deceased spouse's investigations but could not put a finger on his internal motivations or personality which seemed at odds with her knowledge.

In any event, he had the means to assist her with the case and she planned to take full advantage of his expertise in gaining the information she so desperately needed. At this point, she was ready to make any sacrifice no matter how humiliating to gain her objective.

"Where is your lovely daughter, Mister Higgins?"

He turned from the bar where he was mixing them cocktails and replied,

"She is at the picture shows with Amelia the nurse that takes care of her during the daytime hours. As you know, I have round the clock care for her because of the mental challenges she had to face in her past. Fortunately, the combination of that care and the medication seems to allow her to have a reasonably normal lifestyle and for that I am eternally grateful."

Martha knew that taking care of his daughter was paramount on Higgins's mind most of the time and she did not begrudge him his need for understanding compassion. It was hard for her to access the kindly attitude of the covert mobster's dealings with his daughter and other people in dire circumstances in his sphere of influence and his ruthless tactics in dealing with competitors and the ever constant harassment from the authorities trying to pin a charge on him that would stick in a court of law. She had never heard her husband speak ill of the man only of his organization and the methods they used to dominate the population in his far-reaching manor. She did remember him remarking at one time that Mister Higgins was the only one of the bosses who refrained from dealing in drugs because of personal relations stemming from his daughter's past difficulties. At the time, she thought he was referring to addiction problems not realizing that the girl had been abducted when quite young.

They sat talking about inane subjects until she honed in on the reason for her visit which was to arrange for a break-in at Master Han's residence and search for incriminating evidence she would be able to use in pursuing that particular lead. Her gut was telling her that the mysterious man was involved a lot deeper than he would admit in questioning but without proof her deductions were totally worthless. They negotiated a quick incursion that would be difficult to investigate and she insisted that she be present when they searched the premises. Mister Higgins was none too happy about her insistence on that particular clause but agreed reluctantly when she walked over to the bar and poured them fresh drinks making certain he had a good look at her trim rump bending over looking for the ice. She was glad she was wearing the open crotch knickers with the black garters that held up her nylon hose. It had been some time since she was taken from the rear and Mister Higgins looked like a prime candidate for that sort of business.

He was on her before she had even finished her drink.

His sudden passionate kisses rained down on her face, moved down to her heaving bosom and finally descended with resolute finality to her decadently exposed knickers with her shaved fanny outlined in full detail. She felt his inquisitive fingers trailing up to her bare bum and when he discovered the nature of her knickers, he quickly flipped her over on her tummy and mounted her like she was his new filly just acquired for his stable. The entry was shockingly easy since she was already shamelessly wet at the point of entry. Even with the thickest cock she had ever seen, the man slid in effortlessly and paused when he bottomed out letting her rounded cheeks feel the full weight of his sturdy body.

It was difficult for Martha to speak but she made the effort and her words came out haltingly with each solid thrust of Mister Higgins joyful ride.

"Please ... Mister Higgins ... go slow ... it feels ... so good!"

The single-minded man grabbed hold of her hips and steadied her for his frenzied impalement. After about fifteen minutes of pleasurable pounding, Martha could not forestall her orgasm any longer and she surrendered to it with shuddering release.

"That's it ... right there ... don't stop ... please ... don't stop!"

The sly man laughed knowing she was totally under his control now and her squeezed her cheeks impudently and with full carnal knowledge of her internal channel. Martha had seldom had an orgasm with her devoted husband and her new found liberation was becoming more interesting with each passing day. It was much later that she heard Mister Higgins groan and pull back on her hair so he could look in her eyes when he gave her his all. She saw the entire thing in his eyes and the wetness between her legs suddenly became a flood of epic proportions. Martha hoped that the man did not think she had been unable to hold her water because that would be far to degrading to even contemplate. She used the towel from the bar to clean her inner legs and pushed her skirt down to hide her guilty private parts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.