David's Life - Book I: I Dreamed of Djini and So Much More - Cover

David's Life - Book I: I Dreamed of Djini and So Much More

Copyright© 2014 by Diederik Rask

Chapter 1: Djini I Tell You Not To Touch That?

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Djini I Tell You Not To Touch That? - David , begins to dream dreams based on the various types of stories he's been reading for years now on SOL. Stories of genies, the Master PC program, and them damned aliens who like to drag unsuspecting men off to new worlds for the entertainment of other aliens. Now, if only they had stayed dreams. Maybe, it's a dream come true. Let's see what dreams may become.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Genie   Slow  

David and his partner, Merideth, liked to get out and go see what they could find in a local warehouse turned needful things shopping local. They weren't truly needful things, however; though, the name fits well enough.

One fickel-fated weekend they headed there, went looking around, and David found himself drawn to various things, just like every other time they went there. This day was no different, that is, until he went to pick up an old looking (he was sure it was a replica) brass railroad lamp. You know, the kind used by the conductor in the caboose of that bygone era of trains, to signal the engineers up front. Merideth, jokingly, told him not to touch it and especially not to rub it. They both laughed, he'd told her about his crazy dreams of late, after all. Still, he was drawn to it like a moth to fire and ended up purchasing it. This did not thrill Merideth, as she did not like adding to the "clutter" at home. Still, she liked it when he was happy and let it go and smiled at the smile he was showing the world has he swung his newly acquired lamp by his side, as she thought to herself, "he'll never really grow up; and I'm fine with that."

At home, he just couldn't seem to put it down. So, while she went to make them a snack, he grabbed a soft buffing cloth and started to buff and shine the lamp. He wasn't paying attention to anything else as he sang "Creep" to himself, (the song had gotten stuck in his head earlier during the drive), while he obsessed with making the lamp seem to glow with its own light. It was the crash of glasses that brought him back to join the rest of the world.

The crash was followed by an upset exclamation of frustration tinged with anger. Merideth had been bringing their snack out to where he was when she saw the stranger in their home. Not only a stranger, but a woman in what looked like a traditional belly dancing outfit that hinted at what lay beneath.

"Who the hell are you, and why are you in my home? David, who is she," Meri asked, a more than a little irritated and anxious.

David looked at the woman, she winked and nodded to the lamp. He looked at the lamp, back at her, the lamp, and back again. Then, looking at her he pantomimed buffing the lamp and she nodded with a bright smile.

"Hon, remember you told me not to touch the lamp, especially to not rub it?"

"Yes, but what ... No! No, no, no. I don't believe it. I refuse to believe it. There are no such things as genies! Is this one of your messed up ideas of a joke?"

"I kind of wish it were, but it is no joke," and, hearing those words she went wobbly in the knees.

It was his fast reflexes and speed that allowed him to get to her and catch her before she could hit the floor and get cut on the broken glasses.

Once he got Mari on the couch, he turned to the woman and asked the obvious, "are you Djinn?"

"Yes, Master. I am."

"I have some questions for you."

"I know. Ask them, Master."

"What name should I call you by?"

"What name would you call me, Master?"

"I think I'll call you 'Nekita' after a friend from years past. We were both fond of her."

"Thank you, Master. I shall treasure it."

"Okay, are you able to grant wishes? If so, what kind of wishes? What limits are there on the wishes? How many wishes? Will my wishes be granted based on intent and desires of mine, or will they be twisted as they so often are in the tales I've read? What guarantee do I have that you will not twist them and harm me, if you say you won't?"

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.