Captured - Cover

Captured

Copyright© 2014 by corsair

Chapter 15: Epilogue

Science Fiction Story: Chapter 15: Epilogue - Nolan was the Special Security Officer aboard the HoChaRa Cosmic Armada Intruder Futile Gesture--but now he is a captive of the Paxlyn Domain.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   boy   girl   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   TransGender   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Furry   non-anthro   Spanking   Humiliation   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Military  

Fifteen years have passed since rolling up that HoChaRa spy ring on Paxlyn Domain. The rest of the former Futile Gesture crew are still little girls, but they are punished less often. Matilda had more than 30 confederates and all were found guilty of various espionage and sabotage offenses and drew sentences from twelve to fifty years. Matilda drew 150 years.

At her trial I learned Matilda's story. The trading ship Stone Matilda was a disguised HoChaRa spy ship. Matilda had been Gorbert Jinx, the steward. Their ship had a mishap and the only survivor was Gorbert—with a severe case of amnesia. When questioned, having no memories helped Gorbert avoid being identified as a spy. Renamed Matilda, Gorbert/Matilda was never comfortable as a girl. She began regaining memories and eventually Matilda began setting up a spy network. She was able to send secret messages by means of the many trading ships visiting Paxlyn Domain. Eventually, Matilda began receiving smuggled weapons and setting up a rebellion.

Matilda didn't know that a plague ship (the Futile Gesture) had been dispatched to destroy the entire world's population. Finding out why the entire world had to die was my new mission.

The Futile Gesture remains a museum exhibit. I'm the First Officer aboard the Silver Flash, a Vix vessel. Scoo is the captain. The crew is mixed humans and Vix. I am a strapping young man and yes, I had to wear clothes—when off the ship. The old crew of the Futile Gesture was still growing up. I asked Council why they were still serving time and I wasn't. The answer shocked me—I was "not guilty" because I wasn't responsible for my own actions. Brainwashing was the reason.

I was certified as cured by Vix telepaths and by the Paxlyn Domain. Our mission may take thirty years—or I may succeed in a mere six months. Only time will tell.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.