Protection and Preservation, Book 08 - Cover

Protection and Preservation, Book 08

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 6

[Janice writes]

I found it hard to believe that, within twenty-four hours of reconciling and marrying, Andy and Charlie would be off in separate directions to complete commitments they have. I managed to trap him alone while Andy talked to her parents.

"Charlie, is everything really okay? This separation worries me."

"It shouldn't, mom."

"It does. It's me, Charlie. Explain things. I'm feeling very old and very slow."

He hugged me. "Mom, it will be a long time before you're old or slow." He gave me a kiss. "It's not simple, I guess.

"There had to be a reckoning to straighten things out. Andrea had been permitted too much and, for us to be together, we had to align our thinking in a different way. It hurt me to spank her. It was emotionally hard for both of us. Bruising her beautiful body made me want to stop and kiss those spots but we needed to release some demons. If I had stopped, we would have parted permanently. I know it doesn't appear that way but Andrea is a natural submissive.

"I talked to Doctor George and his wives a lot and learned even more. I spent almost two weeks reading and then left to ride with Mark and Bess. Bess was very helpful because she is studying to replace Doctor George's medical skills in time. There was never any romance though we are good friends. If I weren't waiting the thirty days for Andrea, there might have been something there with her.

"I have a home for us in Protection and we will go there for a honeymoon and to live. Andrea expects to take her check flight in a day or two. Once it's complete and she resolves any questions or issues there, she will join me. She doesn't know about our house yet other than that I have a place. It's to the east at the edge of Doctor George's area. It has power and a landing strip. The person who had the place had underground tanks and a Cessna in a hanger. It's all ready for us to live there as husband and wife. If we hadn't resolved our differences, I would have lived there by myself. I have a small herd of horses and a few acres planted. That's what the dads and I had been working on.

"It will be a different life from the last few years but I think we will find it fulfilling. Will we go exploring? Yes. I don't know if we will go to Europe with you but I don't discount that possibility. We will need some time to cement our relationship in place and become comfortable with how it will work in practice. Both families are welcome to visit in a couple of weeks. Warn us first. Warm, pretty days will find us minimally dressed if at all. I flew down in my Cessna. Andrea will fly into Protection and I will meet her in our plane.

"In a few weeks, we will probably be ready to do a little exploring locally. I don't think you will be able to go this year but, if you do, we won't be ready. We need some time to prepare for winter in our new home as well as to live our lives a bit."

That was the situation. Charlie flew north in his Cessna while Andy flew back to Dobbins. Neither was upset. I think they already had a quiet confidence in their relationship.

We flew into Dobbins that afternoon to find a slight uproar. News of Andy's marriage had spread quickly. Tom and Vic had hurried the time for her check flight to the next day. The young men were intensely disappointed.

Ned took it well but another, Ralph, didn't and confronted her viciously. He didn't think about the fact that she was a successful graduate of my school of knocking people down. He came at her and she put him on the ground hard. She said, "My husband, Charles, is a wonderful man and is the only man for me." Ralph wasn't the brightest bulb to ever be lit. He got up and charged her. She met his attack with a kick to the groin that disabled him. She stood over him and said, "The only man who may call me a bitch is my husband, Charles. He is the only one who is worthy." She kicked him in the groin again trying to force her foot through his back bone. He passed out. Vice washed him out of the classes though he wasn't doing well anyway. He was sent back to his parents.

The next day, Andy took her check flight and passed with distinction. Her father was next and he was told that he performed exceptionally well also. Mindy was proud of them both. The next morning, I passed my check flight along with my husbands and Pam. Mel was already approved as a loadmaster. Or would it be loadmistress? She was as good or better than anyone in figuring loads and placing them on the plane. That afternoon, Andy asked us if she could be flown to Protection. She had already talked to Charlie who was now staying at our farm waiting for her.

We would load the entire family plus the Harold's into the plane. We would stay the night in Protection. We were talking about visiting the newly weds home though that would have to wait.

We announced our arrival and Charlie was at the field to meet us. I was copilot to Herb and lowered the ramp as soon as the engines were powered down. Charlie was waiting. Andy flew into his arms almost knocking him down. I knew then that they were healed and she was truly his. The joy on their faces was unmistakable.

When we were surrounding them, Charlie announced, "Alan will have a ceremony this afternoon. It won't be big or fancy but it will suit us."

Before anyone could say anything, Andy said, "If you set it up, it will be perfect, Charles."

We went directly to the church which was filled with people we knew. Tom and Vic landed behind us carrying a load from Dobbins. Others had flown up from Preservation. For a quickly put together wedding, this one seemed to have been practiced. Andy even had a gown! I wondered about her extra case on the way to Dobbins and to Protection.

Charlie was neatly dressed in a light gray outfit. My husbands and Jacob had to change as did Mindy and I. Bobbi and SJ were directed into the changing room, too. Outfits were laid out for us all. My husbands walked Mindy and me down the aisle. Jacob made two trips for my daughters. I wondered about that trio. They were almost inseparable. Herb brought Andy down the aisle. When he arrived at the altar, Mindy stepped back to stand beside him. Together, they said, "We gladly give her to Charles in marriage." They stepped back into place with Herb becoming a groomsman. The vows were confirmed and we all recessed. Refreshments were served. It was a joyous time. One of Doctor George's sons, Mark, drove the couple to the Cessna and they took off. The plane came over the church and waggled its wings at us.

We went to our farm and our beds. Mindy and Herb were given Charlie's old room and Jacob was given a pallet on a sofa. I went into Bobbi and SJ's room and said, "I want to talk to you and hear what's going on with you two and Jacob."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.