Creative Composition
Chapter 7: The Morning after the Night Before

Copyright© 2014 by Memory Heap

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Morning after the Night Before - It was a class in creative writing, taught by the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He had to express himself to her, and what better way than through the written word?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I walked into her classroom just before the bell rang the next morning. My stomach was twisted into knots, and I had debated not showing up at all. I finally decided that only a coward would not show his face after the evening we had spent, and I once again heard my father's voice telling me to act like a man.

Once everyone was settled, she started discussing elements of the evolution of writing styles, and wandered randomly though the desks as she spoke. This was her normal teaching style, and I took no special notice of anything she was doing. As she talked, she would occasionally reach out to remove a cell phone from someone's hand, or to close a book that had nothing to do with the subject at hand. The guilty party would usually smirk at being caught, but accept the silent admonishment with little more than a blush or a head hung slightly in shame. This was her way of keeping control of her class, and she was actually very good at it.

She crossed in front of my desk a few times, never once looking at me, although she did once take something from the hand of the person next to me. One her next pass through, she was reading from a large volume of Shakespeare, one that was festooned with bookmarks and little notes. As she flipped a page, one of the bookmarks fell onto my desk, and she reached to pick it back up, smiling apologetically at me, but never pausing in the words she was reciting. Something similar happened a few desks later, although this time the student she was beside picked up the bookmark and handed it back to her. She nodded in thanks to him, and I had a fleeting thought that she was playing games with someone else. I wondered if I was feeling jealous, and whether I would have to take the target out behind the school at lunch time.

As I tried to clear my mind of these thoughts, I looked down at the top of my desk. On top of my open notebook was a small wad of paper. It looked like a crumpled sticky note, and I didn't recall it being there earlier. I hid my motions from everyone around me, and carefully smoothed the note until it was flat enough to read. Written in what seemed to be a feminine hand was the word 'Tonight?' and below it was a heart.

I felt a sudden constriction in my chest, as if my heart had skipped a beat or two, or my breathing had stopped. I knew I had to avoid any kind of reaction, and I looked up to see if anyone had noticed anything. Fortunately, Mrs. Ball was on the far side of the room, but as soon as I raised my eyes I saw Debbie Wilson watching me. I stared back at her until she looked away, and I was certain that I had covered myself completely, but I knew that Debbie had her suspicions, and wouldn't easily be moved from them.

The rest of the class seemed to drag forever, and when the bell finally rang there was a rush for the doors. I filled my backpack slowly, until most of the other students had left, Debbie Wilson among them. I looked toward the front of the room just as Mrs. Ball turned from speaking to another student. Our eyes locked for the briefest instant, her eyebrows went up, and I nodded once before her gaze went to someone else. I felt as if we had just performed the perfect brush pass in some spy movie, although the elation I felt would never have allowed me to evade capture by the opposing force.

I went out the back door of the classroom, en route to my next class, and nearly ran into my nemesis, the nosy Debbie Wilson. She stood in front of me, arms clutching her books to her chest, glaring at me. "What is going on between you two?"

I looked down at the breasts her books were shielding, and reflected that, while they were probably quite firm, and pleasant to touch, they were unlikely to have been as wonderful and sensitive as the breasts I had held in my hands, and kissed, last night. "What are you talking about? Why is it that you are convinced that there's something going on between us?"

"I ... I don't know. I just know that there seems to be some sort of ... I don't know ... signal between you two. It looked like it again today."

"What? You mean when she dropped her bookmark? Did you not see her drop another one on Charlie Keen's desk as well? Why aren't you bugging him? Maybe he's having an affair with her."

"Charlie Keen is a troll. No one would go out with him."

"Oh, so I've been promoted—I'm not a troll?"

"You're a good looking guy, but you don't flaunt it. And you seem like you're quite smart."

She blushed very quickly, and I raised an eyebrow at her. "Didn't want to say that? Is the problem that you're jealous? Although since there's nothing going on, then there's nothing to be jealous about. And if I'm that smart, then I would be smart enough to not get involved with a teacher."

Her blush deepened, and I was fairly certain that I had scored a point when she muttered what sounded like a bad word and stomped off to somewhere else. I grinned to myself, but realized that Mrs. Ball and I were under scrutiny, so we would have to be very careful if our relationship continued.


When I arrived at Mrs. Ball's house that night, she greeted me wearing what looked like a short kimono, and wrapped her arms around me as soon as the door was closed. She kissed me almost hungrily, and I was a little surprised to see no signs of the reluctance she had shown the night before. She led me to the couch, and when she settled on my lap, I discovered that she was naked under the robe since it fell open as she sat down. She kissed me deeply once more, then pulled back for a moment and whispered, "You are allowed to touch, you know."

My hands moved under the robe, one hand sliding over her rear and under the robe to her back, while the other was occupied with lifting and squeezing each of her breasts, and gently pulling on each of her nipples. That hand moved down her belly to comb through her curls, and to find that she was deliciously wet and slippery. When my finger located her clitoris, I couldn't help but play with it until she shuddered through an orgasm, her head buried in the crook of my neck, her breath rasping in and out, and her voice moaning loudly.

I licked her essence off my finger as she recovered, and she opened her eyes to see me cleaning the last of her off the finger. She watched for a moment, then quietly asked, "Why are you doing that?"

"Because I like the way you taste, and I like that I was the cause of what made you juicy." I leaned my head down to kiss her. "Haven't you ever tasted yourself?"

I felt her head shake against my chest, and I put my hand back on her thigh, slowly sliding it toward her centre, my intention fairly clear. "Would you like to? I'm sure there's plenty left..." My fingers made contact with her curls again, and I combed my fingers through them gently.

"I'd rather taste you." She wiggled her rear a little on my hard cock to let me know just what it was she wanted to taste. I felt a surge go through me—the most beautiful woman in the world wanted to suck my cock, and was being very plain about it.

I spread my arms open. "Don't let me stop you."

She looked at me steadily for a moment. "I guess it's true. All men are pigs, and I can see that it starts at a young age. You expect me to just get on my knees and blow you. Don't you?"

Oh shit! Now I had done it. I had to fix this fast. I took her shoulders in my hands and held her so I could look into her eyes. "No ... no ... no ... nothing like that. I didn't mean to ... you said ... you said you wanted..."

She put a hand over my babbling mouth, and her eyes flashed as she smiled at me. "Stop talking. I intend to do just that. I'm just having a little fun at your expense." She slid off of me and grabbed one of the throw cushions from the couch and dropped it between my feet on the floor. Her hands went to the laces of my sneakers, and once they were gone she tugged at my belt and the fastenings of my jeans. In only a few seconds I was naked from the waist down.

She looked up at me and said, "You could take the rest of your clothes off, you know."

When my face reappeared after my shirt had gone over my head, I could see that she had removed her robe, and the sight of her, naked and on her knees, stunned me. "You are so beautiful ... I just can't imagine that you could be here, like this..."

"Compliments like that will get your dick sucked, but not right away." I gave her a puzzled look, but then she put a hand on my shaft and bent it toward her lips. She kissed the tip, then licked my entire cock from the root to the tip. She looked into my eyes as she pursed her lips and pushed on the head, just enough to move my foreskin off the glans, leaving me with a little turtleneck just behind the head. I could feel my orgasm getting ready, deep inside me, and she must have sensed it as well, for she lifted her lips away from me, although her hand stayed where it was.

"When I did this for you yesterday, you didn't last long. Not that I minded, because I liked your taste, but I know it wasn't as enjoyable for you as it should have been. I actually like doing this—not many women do, but I like the feeling of being in total control. Tonight, the goal is going to be to see how long you can hold off before you come. Ideally, you won't come until I decide that it's time, and not just because you lose control. After all, I am a teacher, so I'm going to teach you how to enjoy a blowjob."

She leaned forward and licked the head of my cock all over, like an ice cream cone. The feel of her tongue on me was indescribable, and I involuntarily lifted my hips toward her mouth, trying to increase the pressure of her tongue on my glans. Just when I thought I was about to lose it, she pulled back. I humped at air, trying to re-establish the connection, but there was nothing there, just her eyes watching me.

When I looked at her, she said, "I know that some of this will be frustrating, and will feel like I'm teasing you." She gave me a quick grin. "Actually, that's kind of true. I'm going to work on you until you're ready to come, and then I'm going to stop and let you cool down. Then I'm going to start in on you again, and we'll repeat the cycle. The idea is for you to learn to hold off on needing to come for longer and longer each time. At some point, I won't stop, and you'll feel like your head is about to explode. Trust me, the more times I tease and you can hold off, the better the finish will be."

She finished her comment by taking the entire head of my cock in her mouth, and working over it again with her tongue. The added warmth of her mouth made the sensation much stronger, and I was sure I was about to blast off. I clenched my jaw, and thought about mathematics problems and tried to push my orgasm away at the same time as I focused on what she was doing, purely because it felt so good. Even with all my efforts, I was getting closer to that explosion, and she pulled off of my cock with a popping noise.

She held my cock lightly in her fingers, and licked all over the shaft as she watched my face. Her tongue avoided contact with the head, although her fingers did stroke it very softly. Even then, they stayed away from the most sensitive areas, so while she was keeping me aroused, I wasn't near the edge of the cliff. Her lips moved to my balls, and she sucked each one into her mouth. When our eyes locked, she used her teeth on each one, making a tremor go through me, but I could see a smile in her eyes as she played on the instinctive fear of every male when the family jewels are threatened.

When she moved back up the shaft, her lips once again slid over the head, but this time she moved further down the shaft, taking more and more of me into her mouth. I felt the head bump the back of her throat, and I moaned low in my throat. She ceased all movement for a moment, but didn't release her wet hold on me.

When she thought enough time had passed, her head moved closer to my stomach, and I felt the end of my cock slip into her throat. She must have known that I would instinctively try to push deeper, for her hands pressed against my hips, holding me in place as her lips moved closer to my pubic hair. When her nose bumped into my groin, I had to look down at her, not believing that the entire length of my cock was inside her mouth.

She swallowed, or did something, because her throat muscles closed on the head of my cock, massaging it all around, and the feeling made me cry out. She didn't seem to be in any distress, even as I wondered whether she could breathe. She started moving slowly—oh so slowly—backward, and as I popped out of her throat, I knew I was about to lose it. "Oh ... I'm going to come..." Even as the words were leaving my mouth, she froze in place, and her thumb pushed against the base of my cock. She pressed really hard, but whatever she did wasn't painful, except that my need to come just went away. It was really weird, because I was still just as turned on, but I wasn't in imminent danger of filling her mouth.

When the crisis had passed, she resumed her slow withdrawal until I was completely out of her mouth. She smiled at me over the tip of my cock. "Misjudged that one a little." Her tongue flashed out, licking around the lower edge of the head, and when she found the most sensitive spot she closed her soft lips over it and I could feel her tongue flicking over the spot really quickly. In an instant I was back at the edge of the cliff, and she backed away, smiling again as she teased me.

I looked into her eyes as her tongue came back out again, and tried to lift my hips to put my cock in her mouth. She licked me for a few seconds more, then actually did take my head back into her mouth. Her eyes never left mine as she slid her lips down the shaft, but this time I didn't feel her tongue. This was to be her tease this time—I was in her mouth, but not being stimulated, so I wasn't in danger of coming.

Her mouth went all the way down and she actually closed her teeth lightly on the root of my cock after her nose had made contact with my stomach. This time she didn't swallow, so I didn't feel her throat muscles working over the head. Again, there was just enough stimulation to keep me really interested in what she was doing, but not enough to push me over into an orgasm.

For the next twenty minutes she teased me like that. If I was out of her mouth, she was licking my cock all over, or sucking on my balls. If I was in her mouth, she would slather the head with her tongue, working the really sensitive spots for only a few seconds. If I was in her throat, she wouldn't swallow, but the feeling of that tight, hot and wet glove was almost enough on its own to push me into an orgasm.

By the end of the twenty minutes I was nearly crazy with the desire to come. She had expertly played me until all I wanted was that orgasm, everything in me was focused on that feeling. I had been so close so many times, but each time she had backed off at just the right moment. She had only used the pressure of her thumb once to keep me from coming. Every time she lifted her mouth away from my cock, her hand would stroke it lightly and her eyes would lock on mine, then she'd smile at me before going back to torturing me again.

I wanted nothing more than to grab her head and pull it down on my cock. I wanted to feel her throat on the head of my cock, and I wanted to fuck her mouth until I came. I was past caring about whether or not she wanted this; I just knew that I wanted it. The next time her tongue flickered over the most sensitive spots on the head of my cock I started panting with the effort to keep from coming, and I saw her eyes look up at me even as she sank lower on my cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.