Kissing Keira - Cover

Kissing Keira

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Can attractions truly be uncontrollable? I was adamant they couldn't but then again, I'd never seen anyone like Keira.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

LEANING ACROSS THE SMALL round table, Jenny asked, "How far have you gone?" The Starbucks iced Latte in her hand was ignored, her eyes excited.

Keira didn't answer right away. She and Jenny had shared everything, but it didn't feel right sharing intimate details about her and Seb. Those were private details, personal memories. Without Seb's permission, she couldn't tell Jenny. Besides, Mom was right. It could be dangerous.

"We've kissed and stuff," she told Jenny before taking a sip of her iced Latte.

Jenny studied Keira. "Come on, give, Keira. Did he give you tongue? What other stuff?"

"Well, like, we've held hands and we've made out on the sofa, too."

"Really?" Jenny asked. "Did he feel you up?"

Keira grinned. "Yup. Just over my shirt."

"Did it feel good?"

"Yeah. Really sexy good," Keira laughed.

"Did you feel Seb up?" Jenny asked in a whisper. When Keira didn't answer she said, "Oh m'God! You did! What was it like? How big? Come on, Keira! Tell!"

Keira considered and decided that that much information would be okay, but no more. "My hand brushed against it when we were kissing," she admitted.

"Was it big?"

"It felt big."

Leaning back, Jenny sighed. "You lucky girl." After a slight pause, she asked, "What does he smell like?"

For the next hour they chatted and giggled. As noon approached, Jenny suggested they call Seb. Maybe he'd join them for lunch. His office was only a few blocks away. Besides, she wanted to meet him.


WALKING ALONG THE SIDEWALK, heat radiating up from the concrete, my mind was distracted. Getting the text message from Keira followed by the phone call inviting me to lunch with her and Jenny was intriguing. I wanted to meet Jenny.

Keira had guaranteed I'd love lunch. We were to meet at the corner of Market and 6th, the Gaslamp Quarter. I had missed Keira. For the last couple of days we'd been unable to meet and I was suffering withdrawal symptoms and a rather powerful desire to get her into my bed again.

Eyes peeled, I neared the intersection. A glimpse of pale red made me smile, then I stopped. Standing with Keira was a slightly shorter girl. But the surprise was Jenny. She had the darkest ebony skin that seemed to shimmer like silk in the sun, and exceptionally long, thick, raven hair tied into a ponytail. From a distance she appeared to be about the same physique as Keira, but, while still youthfully slender, adolescence was further along, more evident in some attractive curves. My surprise was that Jenny's race had never been discussed. I'd been guilty of assuming she was Caucasian, just like Keira.

Keira spotted me. A glorious smiled erupted on her pretty face making me catch my breath. My God she was spectacular. She danced to me and wrapped her arms around my waist giving me a tight hug.

"Seb! I missed you."

"Missed you, too," I responded, hugging her, bending just enough to inhale her scent. Releasing her, I held out my hand to Jenny and smiled.

"Hi, Mr. McDaniel. I'm Selene. It's great to finally meet you." Large dark brown eyes sparkled. Her broad smile revealed bright white teeth.

Selene? Who was Selene? "Hi."

Clearly my confusion was showing. Keira grabbed my hand and led us away. "Jenny's my best friend," she said. "This way," she added with a tug.

"Keira, Selene, excuse me but where and who is Jenny? I'm confused."

Selene grinned. "It's okay, Mr. McDaniel..."

"Call him Seb," Keira interrupted, still leading me.

"Seb, my middle name is Jennifer. Selene Jennifer Fleurie. Keira's called me Jenny since kindergarten. You should call me Jenny, too, otherwise we'll all be confused."

"Okay. Fleurie is an interesting name. It's French, isn't it?"

"Louisiana. Dad's side."

"Here we are," Keira announced, leading me to a hotdog stand. "Just for you," she said. "I'll have the cheese dog and a diet Pepsi."

Lunch was really nice. Despite the visual differences, Jenny and Keira were peas in a pod, both bright, both smart, both observant and funny. They seemed to feed off each other, their banter growing more absurd by the moment until, with bright laughter, they'd stop and start on another subject. I was enchanted. But being near Keira again I was also aching with desire. I made a spontaneous decision.

Pulling out my cell, I called my boss and asked for Friday off, a mental health day. Keira listened in, a smile emerging as she understood. He agreed. Luckily late July wasn't a busy time for the advertising business.

Lunch ended too soon, my chilidog quite excellent. We parted with a hug, Keira's eyes revealing her excitement.


My eyes popped open at six thirty Friday morning. I was wide awake, my blood surging. Hopping out of bed I descended to start the coffee maker before hitting the shower, a mild erection forming. Today was Keira! I was spending the whole day with her.

By eight I couldn't wait. I sent her a text message to get her ass in gear. I would be there at half-past. This time, I drove the Norton up into their drive and parked behind their red Dodge Caravan. Keira stepped out through the front door before I started climbing the steps.

She was so damn sexy. Very short, frayed, cut-off jean shorts looked two sizes too small on her, hugging her privates very snugly. Sandals with long wrap-around straps exposed her feet and pale red nail polish on her toenails. Her top was a loose, wide-necked white T-shirt that slipped off one shoulder revealing a white bra strap. Her hair bounced in a ponytail.

In a flurry, she leaned back into the house and yelled, "I'm off, Mom," before slamming the front door closed, bouncing down the stairs, pausing to give me a tight hug, her eyes sparkling with excitement, and grabbing her helmet. She put it on. "Come on! Let's go!" she exclaimed, swinging one long, bare leg over the seat.

The flurry of motion resumed when we arrived at my place. Both of us ran up to the second floor. Keys were fumbled, the door refusing to open. When it did, we tumbled inside, the door slamming behind us. I had Keira's hand and hauled her upstairs. We tumbled onto the bed, Keira giggling with excitement. I was already erect and horny. Friday stretched ahead of us. It was nine in the morning. A day of sex, fantastic!

"Quick, strip," I ordered, loving Keira's laughter.

"I can't," she laughed.

"Of course you can. Want some help?" I asked, tugging my T-shirt up and off.

"No. I mean we can't. It's that time of the month."

All motion stopped, my T-shirt still on one arm. Thoughts tumbled through my mind; no sex! Keira was fertile! We'd had unprotected sex! Keira was ... NO SEX!

"Dammit, Keira. How could I have been so stupid?"

Soft brown eyes glistened with glee. She smiled broadly, dimples emerging. "Got 'cha. I'm on the pill."

When I didn't smile with relief, she added, "And I don't have my period. I was just teasing."

Flopping back on the bed, relief coursed through me. My heart had actually been racing. Keira leaned over me, her arms crossed on my chest, her pretty face studying me with a smile. "You should be spanked," I told her, reaching up to brush a stray tendril of pale red hair behind her ear.

"Ooh, naughty time. Coerce me."

I burst into laughter and grabbed her. Damn I loved her. With pure delight I wrestled with Keira, grabbing her T-shirt to pull it off. When she held onto it stopping me, I groped her ass. She laughed hard and tried to grab my hands. Quick as lightning I had her T-shirt up and off revealing a very sexy plain white bra, small breasts mounding underneath.

Now sneaky, I made a move for her bra. Keira giggled and wrapped her arms across her chest protecting herself. A fatal misjudgment. Bending across her body, blocking her upper half, I went after her shorts, unbuttoning them, the zipper yanked down, Keira screaming with laughter, her body bucking and writhing under me as she tried to dislodge me.

It didn't work.

As her fists hit my back, she yelled between laughing, "Stop, Seb," with no conviction. I ignored her. Those tight little jean shorts were sewn on to her, difficult to remove. My grunts of effort only made Keira laugh harder.

"Stop moving!" I ordered.

"Stop undressing me!" she countered.

"You're getting naked, Keira. You don't have a say in it," I explained, wrestling with her damn shorts. When white silky string bikini panties appeared, I paused. Man they were sexy! I couldn't resist. With my weight keeping her pinned to the bed, I touched her panties, caressed sensual silkiness, and explored the magnificent shape of her mons underneath. Keira stopped struggling and went quiet. I traced my fingertips down one steep side of her mons, across her rounded vulva, and up the other side. It was truly a marvel of nature, petite yet full, distinctively shaped, a tapered mound drawing eyes down to between her thighs, and nestled there, coddled by white silken panties, the bulge of her sex, the promise of rapturous pleasure, heaven.

With a delicate touch, I traced the faint camel toe. The front of her panties were slightly dimpled from pubic hair beneath. Bending, I kissed her navel.

Keira's hand rested on my head. Her fingers combed through my hair.

Moving off her, her shorts collected mid thigh, I moved up. All the friskiness had evaporated in a surge of love for her. She was, for me, exquisite, perfect, gorgeous - all I ever wanted. A small smile played on her lips as she studied me, her eyes moving from one to the other of mine. Her arms guided me. We kissed. Soft lips touched, brushing lightly, a prelude to greater passion.

Keira, in a move I was beginning to love, sucked my lip and nibbled it lightly, emitting an "Mmmm," before breaking the kiss. "Delicious," she added, smiling. "You can take my shoes and shorts off, Seb," she instructed.

"Okay."

Sitting up, with Keira cooperating by lifting one leg, I opened the straps to her sandal and removed it, taking a moment to caress her feet and kiss her big toe. She raised her other leg, her eyes twinkling at me. It received the same treatment. And then, jean shorts were edged down and off, tossed to the floor. There she was, my sexy lover, on her back in sexy lingerie, a slender sylph, so young and desirable.

"My turn," she announced, sitting up and shoving me down. She tugged my sneakers and socks off before climbing up and straddling my legs. Unlike me, Keira wasn't as efficient in undressing me. As panties stretched across a plump pussy distracting me, Keira drew my attention back with a hand gently rubbing the bulge of my erection over my jeans. "What's that old movie saying?"

"What saying?"

"You know. That one about a gun."

I grinned. "Mae West. 'Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me, ' I think."

"Yeah, that's the one."

Her rubbing distracted me for a moment, my erection straining. "So?"

"I like your gun and that you're happy to see me."

I chuckled and raised my arms, folding them under my head. Horniness didn't distract me from the wonderful sight of a fifteen-year-old sitting astride me in bra and panties. It actually made the whole thing more erotic.

Keira started unbuttoning my jeans. She wrestled with the zipper and then shuffled down a bit. "Lift please," she instructed, tugging my jeans. I did. With some effort and hard tugging, Keira pulled them to my thighs. Climbing off the bed, she grabbed the cuffs and yanked hard, jeans coming free. With a toss, they hit the floor and Keira crawled back up to straddle my thighs.

Somewhere in all the movement my cock was released. It popped up inside my underwear to rest against my stomach. Keira studied its outline and grinned when I flexed it. Her hand settled along the shaft and she pressed gently. It flexed again. "It's like it's alive," she observed. "Have you named it? Like, Big Ben, or The Incredible Bulk?"

I burst into laughter. Where did she get these ideas? "No. I haven't named it."

With a soft, exploratory squeeze, Keira announced, "Then I will."

I waited. Names passed through my mind, Thor, The Punisher, The...

"We'll call it Fred," she announced.

"Fred?"

"Yup. It's a Fred." With a remarkable grin, Keira tugged the waist of my boxers down saying, "Hey, Fred, come out and play."

Damn she was cute.

When my erection was completely revealed, her grin faded away. She studied it, reached for it and carefully wrapped her hand around it, the soft squeeze sending a pulse of arousal through me. As if shaking herself from a stupor, Keira let it go, rose, tugged my boxers off and resumed her position astride my thighs.

This time she took my erection into both hands and stroked it gently. "It's soft and hard," she observed. "Which part is the most sensitive?"

"The underside of the crown," I told her, pointing.

"How often do you get erections? Is it hard to walk with one?" Without waiting for my answer, Keira bent and kissed the crown lightly right on that sensitive spot.

I groaned mentally. I had a vision of her taking me into her mouth, of her head bobbing, of Keira sucking me off. She didn't. Straightening, she shuffled up, her plump pussy settling down on my shaft, panties bulging erotically. Keira leaned forward, her Egyptian necklace swinging forward. Her face neared mine. Soft eyes smiled at me. Lips touched.

The kiss was slow and sensual, tongues moving slowly, seductively. My hands found her small hips. Keira rubbed her panty-clad pussy along my shaft. She broke the kiss suddenly, gasping, "Gawd that feels good."

Her mouth returned, kissing continued. She humped my erection, her body shuddering slightly. With one hand I found the clasp of her bra and opened it, pushing the bra aside to carefully cup her petite breast. Keira shuddered again, her pussy moving up and down my shaft slowly.

Still kissing Keira, I tweaked a stiff nipple. The kiss broke. Keira gasped and rolled off me. Panties and bra were shed. A pale red pubic bush appeared. She straddled my hips and settled.

The groan was mine, a deeply felt groan. Keira's pussy, warm and moist, pressed down on my shaft, her labia plumping out and hugging my cock. She rubbed my erection and a clear bead of precum oozed from the tip. My hands caressed two sexy, perky breasts and Keira reacted, falling forward to kiss me, tongue urgently probing.

"Lift," I whispered when the kiss ended. I grabbed two buttocks and raised her butt. Reaching down, I straightened my erection, the tip sliding along her cleft, both of us shuddering. Keira wiggled and pressed, lodging my tip to her entrance. She pressed down, eased off, pressed down. I felt the pressure on the tip of my cock. She continued, slow and gently, pressing, relaxing, pressing, and gradually, in the most exquisitely erotic motion, Keira's pussy yielded. It started with moist labia hugging my crown, then hugging the ridge, then, with a wave of arousal hitting me, her labia gently hugged my shaft, moist, velvety heat surrounding my crown. She was still tight, deliciously, gloriously tight.

Keira groaned. One small up motion and she settled, her snug pussy slipping down my shaft to press to my groin. Warm heat encompassed my cock. The tip pressed against her cervix, rubbery and firm. Keira melted on top of me, her body relaxing, warm and alive, so sexy.

"I missed this," she whispered.

"Me, too," I admitted.

When I held her hips, Keira said, "No. Not yet. Can't we stay like this for a while?"

"Sure."

Keira's arms wrapped under my neck. Her body grew heavier as she completely relaxed. My erection throbbed and pulsed inside her, held tightly, an incredible silken grip. The side of my thumbs caressed the sides of her breasts pressed to my chest. She murmured, "Mmmm. I love feeling you inside me, Seb."

Caressing her bare back and down to her taut buttocks, I agreed, "It's wonderful."

Our loving started very subtly. When my erection throbbed and swelled, Keira gave it a loving squeeze, a beautiful tightness gripping my entire length. I throbbed. She squeezed. I throbbed. She squeezed.

The next time was accompanied by her moan of desire. She moved slightly, a turn of her hips. It must have teased her clit. She trembled and repeated the motion. The effect was astonishing. Deep inside her I could feel her velvety vagina caress my crown. I throbbed and swelled. Keira moaned, rubbing her clit against me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.