The Making of a Superhero
Chapter 6: Progression

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Progression - This not a comic book story, but about the making of a comic book story. A mother sends her son to some college classes in the summer to keep him occupied. He becomes very handy. He learns hypnosis and convinces his mom and aunt to help him write and illustrate a comic book. Later chapters have much more sex in them. I lost several end chapters and I am rewriting them. I hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   BDSM   Humiliation   Group Sex  

JEFFREY

"WOW!" What a photo session that had been. Everything had gone better than I expected. It had been so hard not to push them more.

My ladies continued their ongoing transformation. I think having Mom and Aunt Tammy cum all over my hand seemed to have sped up their progress, even if I had made the memory vague to them.

I had to add a morning walk to my evening walk to watch their progress with the itch. Aunt Tammy seemed to have an easier time with the idea of scratching her ass than Mom. I watched them as they progressed.

Each morning, they would roll over and begin the scratch toward their ass. Their attempts at lubricating their fingers were actually humorous to watch. Reaching over in their sleep to dip their finger into the open jar was not easy. Sometimes, they chased it around the night table; sometimes they knocked it off. Sometimes their fingers were greased and sometimes they were dry.

By the third day, Aunt Tammy had decided that it was easier to just dip her whole hand in. It was fun watching her lying on her stomach with her ass a few inches in the air. Her greased hand split her ass cheeks as she made her way to her asshole; she spent several minutes rubbing it to groans of pleasure.

Mom was also progressing, but just not as eager. The same day I watched Mom make it to her asshole, her face had a look of concern even as she rubbed it. It took several minutes until she started to get into it. I was eager for tomorrow morning.

That afternoon, Aunt Tammy came home with two black bags. I wouldn't have thought much about them if I hadn't seen Mom's reaction when Aunt Tammy gave her one of the bags.

She turned a beet red. Her reaction to it and the pack of batteries Aunt Tammy handed her were a sure sign of what was in the bag that had embarrassed Mom. She noticed me looking and quickly bolted to her bedroom.

That night, as I approached Mom's bedroom, I noticed a humming sound coming from within. Looking in, I saw her ling on her back. Between her breasts, she held a red twelve-inch vibrating dildo that was thicker than any cock I had seen before. She rubbed it between her tits, licking the head of it when it peaked out of the valley of her breasts.

Her other hand had made it to her crotch, where it began rubbing her pussy in a circular pattern. Her G-string already showed dark patterns of moisture.

Slowly, she inched the dildo downwards. Grabbing the top of her panties with her thumb, she exposed her almost bare pussy. Except for the photo shoot, this was the best view I had yet seen of her. She had shaven all the hair except a narrow strip above her pussy.

First, she ran the dildo along the top of her lips. Then, using her other hand to spread her moist lips, she slowly slid it into her pussy.

I found myself opening the door wider for a closer look. I froze as it squeaked, ready to dive out of the doorway if she started to pull back her eye mask.

Her head jerked at the sound and her hands froze; but only for a second. She must have believed it was only her imagination and that only fueled the fire.

Now, she actually spread her legs wider, giving her imaginary audience and me a better view. Licking her lips seductively, she continued on her downward plunge.

Soon, her hips rode up to match the downward motion and then back to the bed as she withdrew. Her love box swallowed up three, four, six, and then eight inches. Soon enough, the whole length is swallowed up as she holds it by its very end dipping it into her snatch.

Her other hand made it back to her breasts, where she massaged and pulled at her nipples. As her strokes became shorter and quicker, her back's arch increased. Freeing one of her boobs from the nighty, she began suckling on one of her own tits.

Finally, while still gasping and moaning, she shoved the dildo in as deep as it would go. The expression on her face looked between agony and extreme pleasure as she rode the wave.

Then, as if the air was let out of her, she sank back to her bed. Having clicked the vibrator off, she left the dildo embedded in her pussy and drifted off to sleep.

Heading to my bedroom, I made a detour to pick up one of the bottles that had Mom's diet supplement in it. That night, I added to the bottle's volume.

The next morning I watched as Aunt Tammy took the first steps in to her ass. She quickly made it to her asshole then slowly began circling it. After ten minutes of this, I was thinking it might take another day before she worked up enough courage to enter it when her finger started pushing downwards. She stopped after it was knuckle deep.

At first, her face registered discomfort but, as she continued to stretch her asshole out, she began smiling in pleasure. With her free hand, she began working on her pussy, rubbing in small circles over her clit. It was shortly after this that she reached her climax.

"Countdown Zero," I casually say at the breakfast table the next morning.

It still was a hot sight to see a full-grown women go blank as they fell under my control. It will never grow tiresome.

Mom and Aunt Tammy were sitting in a relaxed state, waiting for my new commands.

"Black Ops," I triggered them.

I usually only put them under with the other girl's on their weight watching night, but I needed to add this command sooner than that. They were now comfortable with their new toys and ready for the next step.

"Have you ever done something in secret and hoped someone would find out?" I asked them.

"Yes," they both agreed both blushing. I knew part of them wanted me to walk in and see them masturbating at night. I had put that suggestion in them.

"Do you think your subconscious can sometimes betray your inner desires?"

"Yes," the both agreed again.

"Do you understand men get pleasure seeing a women masturbate in front of them?"

"Yes."

"We are going to do a few Ultra Logic Loops," I told them.

"'Ultra Logic Loop 70 - If a man gets pleasure seeing a woman masturbate and you get pleasure pleasing men, then you must enjoy men knowing you do what?

"'Ultra Logic Loop 71 - If your subconscious sometimes betrays your inner desire and your inner desire is to let a man know you are masturbating, then your subconscious should find a way to let a man know what?

"'Ultra Logic Loop 72 - Your subconscious would not betray you to a man you cannot trust and there is one man in the house who you do trust, then who would your subconscious betray your behavior to?

"'Ultra Logic Loop 73 - A smoker's subconscious might betray itself by leaving a cigarette out and an alcoholic's subconscious might betray itself by leaving a bottle of liquor out. Therefore, how would someone's subconscious betray those who are masturbating with a dildo?"

Each morning I watched their pleasure increase as they learned to love having their asses filled.

It was fun to see their fingers disappear in their ass further and further. Tammy was the first I saw to start incorporating it into her nightly masturbation sessions. It was almost the end of the week when I saw her bring out dildo 2.

Her normal dildo was already submerged in her pussy. She picked up a second smaller one from her nightstand where she already had lubricated it. Slowly, she fed it into her ass. Soon, each hand was alternating plunging her ass then her pussy with a dildo. Faster and faster the strokes became. Louder and louder her groans came out until, with an almost growl, she reached her climax. Even after she kept a slow rhythm going on, she drifted off to sleep.

Now, if she woke up in the morning with a dildo up her ass, it would be her own doing.

It was almost the end of the week before I saw Mom succumb to the ass dildo of her own.

Meanwhile, I had plenty of opportunities to see up skirts and down shirts. Both of the girls started leaving the bathroom door opens whenever they were in there.

I noticed the full-length mirror that had been on the door was now relocated to the wall. This actually gave me a vantage point in the living room where I could see most of what went on in the bathroom. I do not think that was an accident. It was hot to see the girls dry off after a shower. I was amazed at how seductive a drying with a towel could be.

One morning, towards the end of the week, Mom asked me to get her purse from her room. It was then that I noticed Mom had accidentally left her dildo out on her dresser, right next to her purse. It was still moist. I took a good smell before setting it back down.

"Jeffrey!" I heard a panicked voice call my name as I entered her room. I made believe I didn't hear her as I continued on my mission. I could hear her hurried steps coming down the hall as I made my way out.

"I ... ah... " she started, not sure of what to say.

"Here you go Mom," I handed her purse to her innocently.

She smiled even as she blushed. I could tell there was more to the blush than just embarrassment.

After I was part way down the hall, I heard her enter her room. I am sure she knew I had seen it since I had stood it up one end in the middle of her dresser.

Another time, Aunt Tammy left hers out in the bathroom. She was coming out and I was going in. It was only after I closed the door that I heard a gasp coming from her. I stood hers on one end just like I had Mom's to let her know I had found her little toy.

From then on, it was not unusual to find one in the bathroom or on their beds.

The weekly card game was planned for a day earlier than normal. There was a teacher's workshop and we had half the day off. That night, we had a home coming game so we decided to play cards in the afternoon instead of the usual time. I had told Mom about that early in the week.

The day before the card game, Mom told me she had some of her friends coming over that day. It seems they had decided to take that day off and hang out together. I thought there might be more to it than she was saying, so I did not remind her that the boys would be over.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.