The Making of a Superhero
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This not a comic book story, but about the making of a comic book story. A mother sends her son to some college classes in the summer to keep him occupied. He becomes very handy. He learns hypnosis and convinces his mom and aunt to help him write and illustrate a comic book. Later chapters have much more sex in them. I lost several end chapters and I am rewriting them. I hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   BDSM   Humiliation   Group Sex  

REVIEW

When my Father left us, our family crashed. Aunt Tammy, my mother's sister moved in with us. My mother, Sofia, went back to work. To keep me out of trouble, she sent me to some summer programs at the local college.

One of the classed I took had an introduction to hypnosis. I did some more study on my own but needed someone to practice on.

Mom had gotten depressed over Dad's leaving and gained a lot of weight. This only depressed her more. Hence I came up with the idea of hypnotizing her to help her lose weight. Aunt Tammy went under while just watching. I let her believe she had never been hypnotized.

With a little encouragement, they invited some of their friends to try my weight loss program. Now, three other women are under my control. Sally is a co-worker of Mom's. Jane is a friend of Sally's and wants to be more than a friend. Cindy is a friend of Tammy's.

I have set up hypnotic triggers in all the women. 'Countdown Zero' induces instant trances. When issued, 'Black Ops' and 'White Ops' causes the person in a trance to have no conscious memory of what goes on between these two triggers.

My favorite trigger is an 'Ultra Logic Loop'. When used, the person in a trance listens to two phrases they cannot dispute as true. Then, they are given part of a phrase they must complete based only on the previous phrases. This is to be worked out in their subconscious when not under hypnosis. After completing the loop, they will accept the last phrase as truth.

I have convinced them to help with a fake school project. I am making a comic book that is half animation and half real photography. Most of the people are real with fake backgrounds.

Needing some male characters, I recruited one of my friends, plus an older neighbor and his son, to help.

We pick up the day after the first shoot.


Patience is a virtue. I had to keep reminding myself of this as the weeks went on. It would have been so easy to push them all faster but, if I failed, it would have been a disaster.

The Logic loops had worked well. For the last month, I had been pumping them full of logic loops.

I had already had Mom and Aunt Tammy gotten used to the idea of dressing sexily and that it was good for a man to notice a woman. I had also started them down the road of appreciating sexy women. After catching Sally, Jane and Cindy up with them, I continued on my quest.

The first week I had initiated loops 20 through 25.

"Loop 20 - It is easier to look sexy if you feel sexy and you want to look sexy when you dress. Therefore, when you dress sexily, you should feel what?

"Loop 21 - A man who sees a sexily dressed woman is aroused and a woman who sees a sexily dressed man is aroused. Therefore, people who see sexily dressed people are what?

"Loop 21 - People who see sexily dressed people are aroused and you are a person. Therefore, when you see sexily dressed people, you are what?

"Loop 22 - Feels good to pose for pictures. It feels good for people to appreciate your beauty and people look at pictures to appreciate beauty. Therefore, when people appreciate beautiful pictures of you, it feels how?

"Loop 23 - Jeffrey is an excellent photographer and Jeffrey is someone you can trust. Therefore, who is a photographer you can trust?

"Loop 24 - It is normal for men to appreciate sexy women and Jeffery is a man. Therefore, it is normal for Jeffery to appreciate what?

"Loop 25 - You are a sexy woman and it is normal for men to appreciate sexy women. Jeffrey is a man. Therefore, it is normal for Jeffery to appreciate whom?"

This last loop took Mom a whole week to digest. Even then it didn't fully take hold for a few more weeks.

Mom was bending over to put some pans away under the sink and I was appreciating her skirt as it tightly clung to her ass and rose to reveal some upper thigh. She turned her head and caught me looking at her. At first, she started to stand up. I was sure I was in for a speech at the bare minimum. Then, she just smiled at me and made believe she hadn't noticed me staring at her when she put a few more pans away. Of course, her blush gave her away.

My next goal was to get the ladies used to touching themselves and other women. Some were easier than others. Jane's lesbian tendencies made this step easier while teaching her to be turned on by men took more effort.

After inducing the trance, I first asked some general leading questions.

"Black Ops," I signaled for the beginning sequence of a conscious memory wipe.

"Is it normal for women to notice another sexy woman?" I had already 'convinced' them of the logic of this.

"Yes," all four agreed.

"Have you noticed any sexy women?"

"Yes," they agreed. Mom and Sally blushes were the most pronounced when answering this question.

"Do you feel sexy when you dress sexy?" I continued.

"Yes," a couple of them squirmed as they confessed this.

"Do you think you look sexy?"

"Yes," was the hesitant reply.

Changing track I asked Cindy, "When is the last time you had sex?"

"A month ago," she replied.

I already knew none of them had had sex for at least two weeks. I had placed a restraint on them while preparing for our next step.

I asked the other three.

Jane hadn't had sex for a month. Sally hadn't had sex in nine months. For Tammy, she had only masturbated twice since she broke up with her last boyfriend almost year ago. Mom hadn't had sex since Dad left.

I read them an article about the frequency of sex for a married couple.

"Do you agree with the article that a normal couple has sex more than once a week?"

Sally and Tammy thought it was probably twice a week.

"Do you think it would be normal for a couple to start to feel horny after not having sex for a week?" I pressed.

"Yes," Mom's and Sally's reply were a little less enthusiastic than Tammy's and Cindy's reply.

"Do you think a sexy woman might need more release than an average woman?"

"Yes."

"Might they need twice as much?"

"Yes."

"Is it possible they might need release three of four times as much?"

"Yes," they agreed.

"What are some ways a woman might alleviate some sexual pressure when not in a sexual relationship?"

"Working out," suggested Mom.

"Going to a movie," Sally suggested.

"Masturbating," Aunt Tammy added. It got fairly quiet.

"Which would be the most effective," I asked.

"Masturbation," Jane offered.

Tammy readily agreed while Mom and Sally agreed more reluctantly.

"Does masturbation cause any harm to the person who does it?"

"No," they had to admit.

"Can sexual tension cause other health problems?"

I got a mixed answer on this. After some discussion, it was agreed that any tension could cause health problems.

"So masturbation can be healthy if it helps release sexual tension?"

"Yes," they all agreed.

"Time for some Logic loops," I informed them. It was fun to watch them actually sit up straighter as if in a classroom.

"Ultra Logic Loop 31 - You are what you look and feel like and you look and feel very sexy. Therefore, you are what?

"Ultra Logic Loop 32 - It is normal for very sexy woman to need sexual release four to eight times a week and you are a very sexy women. Therefore, you need sexual release at least how many times a week?

"Ultra Logic Loop 33 - Anything that promotes health should not be considered gross and what is considered gross is a learned social factor. Therefore, if something promotes health we should relearn that it is not what?

"Ultra Logic Loop 34 - Health is very important and it is easier to do something if it is enjoyed. Therefore, when we do healthy things, we should what?

"Ultra Logic Loop 35 - Sexual tension can be unhealthy and the most effective way to release sexual tension when not in a sexual relationship is masturbation. Therefore, if you want to stay healthy when not in a sexual relationship, you need to what?

"Ultra Logic Loop 36 - You are aroused when you wear sexy clothes and it is easier to get sexual release if you are aroused. Therefore, you should 'where', 'what', and 'when' you are trying to get sexually aroused?

"Ultra Logic Loop 37 - Finding sexual release is easier at evening and sexual release is easier if you wear sexy clothing. Therefore, you should buy what kind of night wear?

"Ultra Logic Loop 38 - Sexy clothes are determined by who you are trying to attract and you are trying to attract men. Therefore, who should be a gauge about how sexy your clothes are?

"Ultra Logic Loop 39 - Jeffery is a male you trust and you should have someone you trust help you decide what is sexy. Therefore, who should help you know what men consider sexy?"

I dedicated the 40 series of Ultra logic loops to Jane having to deal with enjoying a man's touch, enjoying a hot cock, etc. When I was finished, she still liked women better compared to men, but now she had an appreciation for men in bed. Each cock she fucked would take her further down this road until it would become her preference.

I read them an article on how a person's health was related to their weight. We had a short discussion on this but I had them forget it was an article and just remember us just talking about staying healthy by staying in good shape. Then, I ended the memory wipe with the command "White Ops". I brought them out of the trance having only good memories and feelings.

I had started setting my watch alarm to go off at midnight. Then, I would take a weekly walk by the girl's rooms and listen for any unusual sounds.

It was only the second night after our last hypnosis session that I heard moans coming from Aunt Tammy's room. It made me want to peek in so bad. I would have to work out some way to see that hot action. From that night on, it became part of Tammy's nightly routine.

Later that week, I was snapping a few pictures of Tammy in one of her hot outfits when Mom came in.

"Is this for one of your photo projects?" she asked.

"No, Tammy just wanted a few pictures of herself for a photo album she is making," I explained.

"Can I join in?" she smiled. "I should probably get used to being photographed if we are going to do that comic."

"Good idea," I smiled back.

She had on a cream colored short skirt and a purple vest-like top. The first two buttons were already undone, showing a little of her ample cleavage.

Before going any further she unfastened two more buttons.

"What about a hug?" I suggested. They were used to hugging as sisters but I saw both of them become a little flushed as they hugged this time. I purposely feigned problems with the camera to keep them hugging longer.

"What about a little kiss for the camera?"

They smooched at me.

"I mean each other," I pushed.

After a few awkward moments, Aunt Tammy grabbed Mom's head and gave a quick peck on her lips.

"I missed that, you are going to have to hold that longer." I hid as best I could behind the camera so they wouldn't notice my hard on.

Again, they touched lips. As they held their kiss, it became more firm and sensual. After about a minute, Mom broke away. Both were visibly turned on by this whole episode though they tried not to admit it.

"I ... I better get some housework done," Mom grinned sheepishly as she backed away from Tammy.

Even though I would have loved to see it go further, I knew my logic loops were starting to take hold.

It must have affected Mom quite a bit. On my nightly walk that evening it was the first time I heard moans coming from her room. It sounded like she was going to break the bed. Damn, I wanted to take a look.

Another sign of the mood change thanks to the progression of the logic loops was the bags coming home. I saw both women bringing home bags from the lingerie shops in town.

And the clothes became tighter and shorter as the days progressed. Their work outfits were much more provocative than before, but still conservative enough not to get reprimanded for them. However, when they came home, they always changed right away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.