The Making of a Superhero - Cover

The Making of a Superhero

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 2: the Lost Innocence

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: the Lost Innocence - This not a comic book story, but about the making of a comic book story. A mother sends her son to some college classes in the summer to keep him occupied. He becomes very handy. He learns hypnosis and convinces his mom and aunt to help him write and illustrate a comic book. Later chapters have much more sex in them. I lost several end chapters and I am rewriting them. I hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   BDSM   Humiliation   Group Sex  

REVIEW

When my Father left us, our family crashed. Aunt Tammy, my mother's sister, moved in with us. My mother, Sofia, went back to work. To keep me out of trouble, she sent me to some summer programs at the local college.

One of the classes I took had an introduction to hypnosis. I did some more study on my own but needed someone to practice on.

Mom had gotten depressed over Dad's betrayal and gained a lot of weight. That only depressed her more. Hence I came up with the idea of hypnotizing her to help her lose weight. Aunt Tammy went under while just watching. I let her believe she has never been hypnotized.

I added a few triggers to help me with the hypnosis. One was 'Countdown Zero'. This brought them into a deep hypnotic state. I had originally installed this as an emergency trigger in case my other triggers failed. I did find this useful to use when I wanted them hypnotized without them knowing it.

The second and third triggers I installed were 'Black Ops' and 'White Ops' and were limited to times they were already in a trance. Once having used the trigger 'Black Ops', they would have no conscious memory of what was said or done until hearing the word 'White Ops'. I originally used this to ask them personal questions I didn't want them to remember me asking. It later became an essential part of influencing them in their decision-making.

The latest trigger I developed was an 'Ultra Logic Loop'. I used simple statements that led them to 'logical' outcomes I wanted to reach. These loops were not to be thought about while under hypnosis but to be worked on in their subconscious after awakening. They would keep at these loops until they accept them as truth.

This gave me three advantages. First, it hopefully kept them from coming out of their hypnotic state if I gave them some outrageous statement. Second, it allowed time for their minds to slowly come to the truth. Lastly, it allowed the idea to seem to have come from themselves and not something I had told them.

Did I tell you the weight loss program worked well? That and the dance classes I suggested they enrolled in order to tone up. The result was two females that were very enticing, which led me to the last hypnotic suggestion I had given them.

I was loosening up their dress code and how they viewed sexy clothes. This was working well, just a little too slow. Remembering a conversation we had had at the beginning of their weight loss program, a plan formed in my head.


It was during the regular weekly hypnosis session that I planted the idea. Well, saying 'planted' maybe was an understatement.

"Sofia," I spoke to my mother. I tried to remember to use her name instead of calling her 'Mom'. I thought that might help to disassociate me from the commands I was giving.

"Black Ops," I started the memory block.

"Mom, you know how you have been wanting to spend more family time together with Jeff?"

"Yes," she smiled.

"It would make sense to learn to do something Jeff is into, right?"

"Yes."

"What is something you used to spend time with him with?"

"Sometimes, we played games or had fun at a playground."

"Why didn't you go clothes shopping or did something you really liked?" I asked her.

"Because he wouldn't have wanted to do it and I wanted to do something he would consider fun," she replied.

"So, when you spend time with Jeffrey, you want to do things he considers fun?" I asked her.

"Yes," she agreed

"What are some of the fun things you used to do with him when he was around five? What are some of your favorite memories together with him?"

"We used to draw pictures together and ... We used to dress up as super heroes and rescue his GI Joe's." she smiled at the memory.

"Did you enjoy playing super heroes?"

"Yes," she grinned foolishly.

"Why?"

"Because he loved it ... So it made me love it."

"So, sometimes," I pressed the point, "you learn to love doing things you might not ordinarily enjoy because someone you want to spend time with enjoys doing them?" I asked.

"Do you think Jeff might be a little too old to play make believe?"

"Probably," she admitted.

"He still gets comic books occasionally though."

"Yes."

"Wouldn't it be fun to go back to those days?"

"Yes." Again, her face lit up with the memory. Even Aunt Tammy was smiling.

"If only you had the chance," I added.

"If only I had a chance," she repeated.

"The next four 'Ultra Logic Loops' are to be worked on in the order I give them and are independent of any other 'Ultra Logic Loops' I have given or will give in the future.

'Ultra Logic Loop 10' I started with. I didn't want to accidentally undo any other loops they were already working on in their subconscious. I would start each sequence with a multiple of ten.

"Jeffrey is older than he was when you first did superior adventures and teenagers like to be treated as adults. Therefore, how should you treat Jeffrey?

"'Ultra Logic Loop 11'; Just as there are 'G' rated movies for kids and 'PG-13' and 'R' rated movies for adults, there are more mature rated comics for older comic readers. Jeffrey is no longer a kid. Therefore, what type of comics he would like?

"'Ultra Logic Loop 12'; 'PG-13' and 'R' rated movies tend to have more sex and violence in them. Therefore, 'PG-13' and 'R' rated comics would have more 'what' in them?

"'Ultra Logic Loop 13'; you desire to have more family time with Jeffrey and Jeffrey will spend time with you when you do things he likes to do. Therefore, you need to like to do things that who does?"

As with most of my commands, I had them repeat the loops to make sure they had them correctly, first Mom and then Aunt Tammy. The first time I had them repeat the loops, they had said them together. It was amazing how both had heard the same things and yet said them in entirely different ways. After that confusion, I made sure they spoke it back to me one at a time.

"End 'Ultra Logic Loops'," I commanded.

"Finally, I think you should help some of your coworkers," I would need a bigger cast if I was going to go through with this. "Think of some of the women at work who might need help in this area. This treatment won't necessarily work on obese people. It works best on females who need to lose less than 50lb." I was thinking of the time frame needed to get them in good shape.

"Choose one or two so as not to overwork Jeffrey," I added. "This will seem like your idea."

"White Ops', I ended the memory wipe.

With that, I started my closing commands. They would love the feeling of hypnosis. It was so relaxing and enjoyable. When I had first started the hypnosis sessions, I had put a command in explaining they would not consciously remember talking about anything that would upset them. If, at any given time, they started to consciously remember anything upsetting, it would be like a bad dream, slipping away as they tried to recall the details.

The very next day, Mom approached me with 'her' idea of helping one of her co-workers to lose weight.

"Sally, one of the lawyers at work, has been asking me for the last month how I lost so much weight so fast," she started telling me. "I have been hesitant to tell her. Some people think hypnosis is really weird, so I really haven't told anyone. Today, though, I felt the need to tell her. I hope you don't mind."

"No problem," I assured her. "How did she react?"

"At first, she just gave me the strangest look. Then, I explained it had been my son who had hypnotized me and I had felt safe with him. Plus, I explained, my sister sat with us in every session so that my son wouldn't pull any pranks. She had to admit that it seemed to have worked for me. Finally, I asked her if she would want me to see if you could help her." She looked at me questioningly.

"I do have a school project I am working on. Maybe I could squeeze in a couple of sessions," I consented. "Did she want to give it a try?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.