Africa - Cover

Africa

Copyright© 2014 by Maxicue

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nick via his tales brings Joe and Lindy to ancient southern Africa, siring Salome. Joe and Helena enjoy their honeymoon, ending it by joining Nick's contingent in Paris. Though I recommend reading the previous Serpent Tales, I have provided a summation of the earlier books.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   First  

A welcome surprise came after we had all cum during the inevitable orgy always accompanying the more libidinous parts of Nick's tales. "I think you could use a break," Nick pronounced, his eyes' focus on Lindy and me, the only mortals in the room (if my wife and Eva weren't after all), made it clear to whom he addressed. Angels were inexhaustible. "And some fresh air. You two shower and dress. Wear something comfortable and light for the heat, but bring a change of warmer clothes and a windbreaker."

"Maybe a clue as to where we are going might help us choose what to wear," Lindy suggested.

Nick only smirked and shifted attention to Alexandra and Rosa surrounding him on the couch.

Pulled to my feet by my wife and into the bedroom where our clothes from the night before lay scattered, I asked her while we dressed, "You must know his plan."

"I don't actually, except being assured there will be plenty of pleasant surprises."

And there were for mortal and angel alike.

Like some sort of entourage of diplomats, black Lincoln Continental limos awaited us outside the mansion doors. Lindy and I and our lovers climbed into the first of them, another Buzz clone its driver, and we set off for Boston Harbor. The two other limos took different directions after we left the tony neighborhood.

After arriving at our destination, the limo driver walked us to a huge and elegantly appointed sailing yacht docked at the end of the pier. Climbing the ramp, a beautiful blonde woman in her thirties, dressed casually yet smartly, greeted us with a relaxed smile. "Welcome to Pegasus," she announced. "Please follow me."

I enjoyed her tight, shifting buttocks that filled her khaki pants well, a perfect match for her breasts that filled her navy blue tennis shirt, the tan cleavage a tantalizing hint of scrumptious dugs as she brought us to the main cabin of the yacht. "Haven't you got enough women to please you?" Helena smirked after a nearly bruising sock on my shoulder.

"You have to admit, she's pretty fucking hot," Eva responded after my apologetic shrug.

"I know, but still... ," my wife said, and the two beauties giggled.

If I had an answer, it vanished like the flash of a camera when we stepped into the huge cabin and saw the company already inside.

My brilliant and beautiful youngest sister Debbie immediately stood from her seat beside an unknown young man and rushed into my embrace. "With all the mystery, I had an inkling it might be you behind it," she grinned up at me.

"Great to see you, Debbie," I told her.

"You, too, Joe."

"What brought you?"

"Like I said, a mystery. I got a phone call, an e-mail and snail mail when I got home a week ago all telling me I had been awarded some kind of prize, an overnight cruise on a yacht. I guess they'd figure I'd think it was junk mail or worse. I happened to be with my friend, Albert there."

"Your boyfriend?"

"I didn't think so, but I'm not so sure anymore. We'd been friends, schoolmates, and I sensed he wanted more the way I'd catch him gazing past my clothing several times. I got horny and went with it after an end of school party. Ended up removing his virginity. Even then, his jealousy surprised me when I told him about my little affair in Las Vegas. I found it actually endearing, and the make-up sex ended up being pretty spectacular, especially with some of the things I learned fucking my Vegas stud." She giggled, a first from her in my experience.

"Anyway," she continued, "while I resisted the invitation, Albert begged me to take him with me. Seems he always wanted to sail and never had the opportunity before. It's actually sort of his focus in physics."

While pondering the coincidence, I looked around the large room and saw several happy greetings. Vance was there, as was Sam and Barnaby, all greeting Miwa and Lindy with joyous embraces. Eva enjoyed warm greetings as well.

The only one not participating in the warmth managed to give me a small, worried smile and a nod of the head as she remained sitting in an armchair. Natasha looking unsettled gave her an unusual vulnerability. Even her smile, though slight, had none of the arrogance of her tough Goth façade.

"Give me a second, Debbie," I said to my sister, "before you introduce me to your ... uh ... friend."

She smiled, nodded and even giggled again before returning to her seat beside her lover.

Kneeling in front of Natasha, I smiled at her. "Hey."

"Hey, Joe."

"It's good to see you."

"Good to see you, too, actually."

We laughed quietly, hers a bit restrained. I took her hands in mine. "They'll be here soon," I told her.

"Why aren't they with you?"

"Don't know. Errands?" I shrugged.

She nodded. "I miss..."

"Naomi? I don't blame you. She's beautiful and utterly unique."

"To say the least," she grinned broader and shared a chuckle with me. "It's weird. I never felt like this. I never felt so..."

"Vulnerable?"

"Got it in one, Goofus," she responded using her slightly cruel nickname for me which I had gotten not only used to, but actually had come to enjoy as a sign of an ever growing bond of friendship. Her saying it at that moment with her soft, vulnerable smile made me feel even closer to her. I called her Tish, a mash-up of bitch and Tash. She liked the nickname even when I explained its derivation. She told me it had been the name of one of her heroines, the owner of a punk rock boutique in the East Village along with her partner Snookie, the first of such stores by several years, at least in the US, before punk became a jaded fashion concept, and punk boutiques appeared in suburban malls of all places.

I stood and kissed her forehead, something I never thought I would do, and told her, "She misses you, too."

"Thanks," she murmured.

I went around shaking hands with my new friends, the lovely half Chinese dancer Sam choosing to embrace me instead, before standing before a standing Albert, being introduced by my sister.

It surprised me when I had to look up a little bit to meet his eye. He had an inch at least on me, which didn't happen all that often what with my 6'6" height. Even with his slim, gawky body and his kind, pale, bespectacled face, I couldn't help feeling a moment of intimidation. You'd think it would be his obvious brilliance, having that nerd feature of ignoring his physical presence because his mental capabilities became his sole focus, but brilliance I could handle. I lived with it all my life. No, it was only his height that did it. Looking up at a man made me nervous. But his smile disarmed me. Women would probably describe it as cute. Kind of like the way they described me.

After introducing them to my friends, leaving Albert in the seductive presence of Eva who flirted with him shamelessly, I tugged my sister aside. "Doesn't he remind you of someone?" I asked her.

"Who?"

"Me?"

She blushed, avoiding my eyes a moment before bravely gazing into them. "I have had incestuous thoughts about you, Joe. Seeing you on stage or reading poetry, so handsome, so confident, so radiant, I wished I could ... love you that way, the way I fantasized."

"Me too, Debbie," I admitted. "You, your beautiful face, your ... body, have fueled many of my fantasies."

"Really? What about all your past girlfriends?"

"I guess before and between girlfriends."

"When have you been between girlfriends?"

"I'm not the stud everyone thinks I am," I chuckled.

"Right."

"I spent two summers sans girlfriend before moving to Hawaii, remember?"

"God I wanted to sneak into your bed. I often brought you to mine, at least in my mind."

"Me too, especially the way your breasts and butt grew into your tight one piece swimming suit on your tall frame."

"And you with your Speedos!"

"I only wore them for like a couple weeks."

"I wished it had been longer. Yum." We shared a chuckle. "You're probably right. It's probably why I succumbed to Albert's need. Probably that hunk in Vegas too. If I could synthesize those two: the big confident presence of my Vegas beau and the scrawny, gawky Albert, it'd be almost like I could finally fuck you." She chuckled at my surprised look. "I'm not shy about speaking my mind, Joe. Not anymore. I spent too long shying away. Albert wasn't my first lover, but almost. I've always liked sex, but was afraid to ask. In fact the three lovers I had before Albert only lasted because of the sex, and it wasn't even all that great. Albert at least was enthusiastic and quick to hardness. But Roger, my Vegas hunk, showed me what I have been missing as well as encouraging me to vocalize my need. That in itself blew my mind. I love talking dirty! And when I brought those desires home, Albert soon lost all jealousy and thanked Roger."

"You mean figuratively?"

"Nope. I called Roger and gave Albert the phone. If I hadn't been blowing him, they'd probably have talked for hours. He ended up inviting Roger for a threesome!"

"Your suggestion?"

"Of course, but I think Albert wants it too. He said he did. He said he wants to see me turned into a puddle of ecstasy by the two of them."

Nodding towards Albert and Eva, Simon's angel seeming to attach herself to Debbie's lover as they moved from conversation to conversation, I asked my sister, "Ever played with a girl before?"

"Never thought about it. She's making me think about it."

"Jealous?"

"Should I be?"

"He's her type."

"I don't think so."

"You don't think he's her type?"

"Aren't you more her type? Are you fucking her?"

"It's ... complicated."

"And Helena doesn't mind?"

"She lust after her, too. But in the end, it's Helena I love. And Lindy."

"Lindy too," Debbie giggled. "But that's what I meant. I can understand him being her type: young and desperate and tall, with a cock to match. I found that to be quite appealing myself. But in the end, he'd want me sleeping beside him, talking intimately with him on a similar wave length, you know?"

"I do," I smiled.

She smiled back with a touch of horniness. "You know we could use this situation."

"How do you mean?"

"We ... could join your little harem. I ... could watch you in action and maybe..."

I looked carefully at my sister, not just in appreciation of her luscious curves on her long body or the lovely face smiling at me, but her eyes, catching the gleam, the hope, the lust and found nothing that reflected the taboo of incest in them.

"We can find out how close to reality our fantasies have been," I said.

"We could. If you want me."

"Come join us tonight," I told her. She actually squealed with joy, and I could see her body resist flinging itself against mine. I chuckled. "But Debbie."

"Yes, my lovely brother?"

"Let's play it by ear. We are brother and sister. It is a forbidden thing amongst our culture."

"I'm on the pill, so..."

"I understand, but it may go deeper than the fear of creating a freakish child."

"Like pheromones clashing. I've heard that. But I've smelled you. It only attracts me more. Maybe Mom fucked around. Maybe we're only half siblings."

When I laughed more than her quip seemed to warrant, she asked why.

Remembering my first conversations with Nick a few weeks before, though seeming much longer, of him being my biological father, I told her, "That possibility has been brought up pretty recently."

We looked into each other's eyes in contemplation and both exclaimed "Nah!"

Except that I swear I heard, or my mind contained the image, of Snake chuckling. My mother the minion. "Shit," I mumbled not quite quiet enough.

"What?" asked my sister.

"Nothing. Let's see how Eva's succeeding with your boyfriend."

"Let's," Debbie grinned, pulling me to them.

She didn't see me shake my head in wonder, thinking, "Only in Nick's world would my sister not want to tear a hole into Eva, the temptress, extraordinaire; the succubus."


In the largest bed on the yacht, Nick again allowing us the use of it while occupying a smaller bed in a smaller cabin, it being round suggesting the rich minion who owned it had a taste for orgies, we started with just the four of us: Lindy, Miwa, Helena and me. Others in the large party used other rooms on the ship or were brought back to shore, staying in a hotel in the nearest coastal community, Martha's Vineyard.

There had been many surprises in what consisted of others. It seems, upon relocating from his base in San Francisco to Boston, his angels had made quick use of their charms in finding fresh geniuses to amuse or bemuse or immuse or whatever. In a week, they all had found someone, excepting Miwa and Helena of course. And Naomi remained focused on Natasha, creating a most loving reunion.

It was interesting seeing the angels at work. Except for the eye opening party where I first saw most of the angels in Nick's San Francisco suite playing sexually with their men (I'm not even sure most of those had been geniuses. The way Betty and Naomi had shoved aside the men after they had lost their nut, it seemed clear they were johns.), aside from Miwa with Lindy and Naomi with Natasha, I had only witnessed the twins work their magic with Steve Schwartz. Even with the rather unpleasantly corpulent man sleeping in Salomé's bed that first evening we met whom I figured had been her genius at the time, I certainly saw nothing of her work as muse.

The diverse group of lucky men (and one woman) had two things in common, an unmistakable aura of intelligence, and awed devotion towards their angels. One revealed exuberant extroversion, while another's introversion to all but his angel, Rosa, made for a reluctant greeting. The rest could be placed variously within that wide spectrum.

I did enjoy their company, even Rosa's introverted young man when he thawed a bit. And a couple, well, sort of couples I found most amusing, mostly because of the peculiarity of them.

The first was a traditional couple, a husband and wife. They were the oldest of the geniuses by a decade. The youth of the other geniuses, in their twenties or even younger, probably had as much to do with avoiding a cheating spouse problem as it did breaking open their cocoon of potential and encouraging their brilliance to fly. With the couple, that worry had obviously been avoided, as the wife studied Betty as lustily as her husband.

At the party, I found out both were writers, their specialties opposite to what would be expected. The wife wrote true crime articles (and had hopes, too often dashed, of getting books published) focusing on the fecund swamp of activities in the Boston area, while the husband wrote romance novels of all things for a second tier publisher. With Betty entering their lives, their marginal success would end, and they would reap great benefits, of that I was certain. They would also rekindle their sexual heat which years together had dimmed to a near cold extinction. I sensed some of this in our brief conversation and their body language, but Betty would flesh this out. She let me know much later that she did more than coax heat into what had become a sterile marriage bed, actually bringing a child into what had been an empty nest, their two kids off to college. She also had them create books from collaborating, and the books, both true crime and romance, benefited so greatly they became best sellers. It seemed all they needed for success was each other, the wife needing warmth and humanity in her writing, and the husband needing more toughness in his.

The other amusing couple matched Maddy and Maggie as identical twins. They even sported red hair, though a deeper red than the twin angels' strawberry blonde. And they stood not much taller than the diminutive cuties. The only real difference came from their personalities, quiet and reserved unlike the Irish angels' perkiness, though by the end of the party the angels had their geniuses relaxed and often laughing and having as much fun as anyone else.

I discovered early on two people conspicuously absent amongst party guests. If Eva had been absent along with Albert, I might have suspected flirting had reached a more intense stage, but I eventually found her busy flirting with Rosa's introvert. When I asked her where my sister's beau might have gone off to, she shrugged and then decided to attach herself to me as I drifted from conversation to conversation.

My sister soon joined us, equally baffled. She had witnessed Miwa grab him and haul him away after they had had an enthusiastic conversation about sailing, Miwa's experience impressing him thoroughly. I began speculating, and found Lindy, hanging with Naomi and Natasha, to confirm it.

"They're busy with the sails," she told us, laughing. "She was almost as excited as he was to show him the ropes so to speak."

"That's great," Debbie grinned.

"Are you relieved?" Eva asked her, scrutinizing her response.

"I'm not jealous or worried, Eva," my sister responded, sidling up to the blonde vixen, leaning down and kissing her. "If it had gone that far, I'd be more than willing to join you."

"Cool," said Eva, embracing her and kissing her deeply.

Helena joined our little entourage during the kiss, getting a kiss from Lindy and I. We kept drifting into conversations for a while until we found a little nook to have our own conversations. Eva and Debbie ended up kissing and fondling more than chatting, so we three others chatted together with some casual fondling of our own.

"Don't you think it's strange?" I said quietly, my two main lovers cuddled next to me on the couch making our conversation private even from my nearby sister.

"What?" asked Lindy.

"What happened to the marathon tale telling?"

"Oh, I think it's still on, just delayed," Helena told us.

"Did Snake inform you of his plan?" asked Lindy.

"No. I think he's enjoying his little surprises, even for me. When are we flying?"

"A fucking red eye late tomorrow," I grimaced.

"And what would be the best way to deal with a long late night flight?"

"Sleep?"

"And what condition might you be in if, say, we had a long night of debauchery tonight," she nodded towards Debbie and Eva, Eva in Debbie's lap, legs wrapped around my sister's waist, groins pressed together as they kissed, hands caressing tits or places lower.

"You know about Debbie's incestuous fantasies?" I choked out.

"I could guess, and yours for her, my perverted husband. I could see looks exchanged, not very sibling like in their love."

"And ... you're okay with that?" I said, addressing Lindy in a way more than Helena. I somehow knew Helena had no problem with it.

Confirming my thoughts, Helena said, "I'm the product of a much more taboo incest, and I have no problem with that."

Lindy smiled and purred and kissed my neck. "I think she's adorable."

"She's a female you, only prettier," Helena added.

"Much," I said.

"I didn't say better looking," my wife explained. "You're at least her equal in that regard." When I shook my head, she finished with, "You're beautiful to me Joseph, so live with it. Anyway," she continued her earlier point, "after the nearly all-night orgy, I bet Nick wakes us ungodly early and we spend the rest of the day with his marathon. I bet we finish Africa before we have to catch the plane."

I sighed and nodded. It made sense. I wasn't unhappy about it though. Quite the opposite. I loved the tales. I loved the sex. I loved imagining my wife and I together in Greece. I sighed at the exhaustive pace. But I looked forward to it. It had been exhausting in San Francisco, and I loved every minute of it. I loved that very moment being embraced by my two amazing lovers.

One of the very professional minions, a pretty stewardess (not the airplane kind) interrupted some lustful intimacy, kisses and caresses of hardening and dampening parts that followed my loving thoughts for several minutes, not unlike the intimacy shared on the nearby loveseat, with an invitation for dinner. She offered to bring us plates where we were, but in such a way that the preference was for us to join the party at table. Knowing the professionalism she exhibited, I figured Nick encouraged the subtle nudge and had nothing to do with laziness on her part. And so we agreed.

The large yacht ran smoothly through the water most of the time, but the sea must have gotten choppier just before the invitation to dinner, and we had an unsteady walk to the dining room, which featured a pair of very long tables. I figured things up top might have gotten a little hairy, because not only had the captain not joined us, neither had Miwa and Albert.

Standing at the end of the table in a place farthest from the door, Nick watched us fill the seats. It didn't take long. He tapped a full wine glass with a familiar color, Helena's mother's wine, and toasted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.