Every Chance - Cover

Every Chance

Copyright© 2014 by crocshoc

7. In a Rush

Erotic Sex Story: 7. In a Rush - Think too much and opportunity is lost - and I had always regretted what didn't happen. I was determined not to make that mistake again: if I saw even a hint in your eyes, I'll make a move - take every chance.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   2nd POV  

I had barely opened the door when she offered the briefest "hi", accompanied by her trademark smile that softened the heart and hardened the... "hey, what?" – she looked desperate to gush a lot more, but not before she had pushed past me and grabbing my hand, dragged me into my bedroom.

"Hello!" I stuttered, with genuine surprise, expecting Elle – or even Em – but not Kay, "what's up?"

"You, I hope..." she started, but silenced herself with a passionate kiss. Her lips crushed mine, her tongue immediately sought out another warm mouth to explore and her hands held my head tight to hers – not that I had any desire to move away. My hands found her small waist, and stepping deliberately backwards, I lowered myself to the bed, with Kay on top of me – she moaned her appreciation at being horizontal so quickly, then tore her mouth from mine so that I could see her eyes on fire. Last time I saw that look, we had shared half a dozen orgasms – most of them hers – and I wondered if we would top that now.

But not before I knew.

"What do you need to tell me?" I said breathlessly, on the brink of smothering her with my desire.

"To thank you," she gasped, between moans that told me my roaming fingers had found the right spots.

"What for?" I questioned, without losing my rhythm between her legs, my fingers now under her skirt and rubbing gently over the tiny, drenched strip of cotton that guarded her fiery source.

"For waiting," she said breathlessly, grinding herself into my searching fingers. I pushed harder, making her choose between talking and losing herself in a building orgasm. She chose the latter, panting and groaning, turning her whole body around my two eager digits until the cotton barrier gave way, and I was surrounded with her warmth and wetness.

"Waiting for me," said another voice, and I spun my head to see Em at the bedroom door, grinning widely, her eyes as wild as Kay's.

"You could have..." said Kay on the final ascent, " ... but you didn't ... oh ffff..."

I looked from Kay to Em, who was now unbuttoning her blouse, her spilling cleavage reminding me of what I couldn't tear my eyes away from the other night. She sparkled her eyes at me, and as Kay reached her pinnacle with a short, shrill scream, Em's lips parted, only to whisper:

"But now you can..."


Kay lay panting on the bed, recovering from the quick peak she'd reached on my fingers – and I reclined next to her, staring at Em's rounded behind barely contained in her black sheen underwear. She turned to see where I was looking and chuckled deep in her throat: all I could think of was how that would feel if she laughed like that with her mouth full of me.

I think she read my mind.

Her matching hair bounced over her shoulders with each step closer and when her deft fingers unzipped, unbuttoned and unclothed my stiffness in seconds, my eyes were torn between staring down her amazing cleavage and rolling into the back of my head.

"Let's take the edge off, shall we?" she said in a stage whisper and her mouth engulfed me. All of me. I don't think I'm enormous, but nor am I small, yet this was a first for me – and the feeling of her lips on my trimmed hair was sensational. I was sparking from the base, all the way up the shaft, under the ridge, over the dome – it was almost too much. Almost. Later, I'd ask Kay to describe how it looked to her through her buzzed head, but right now, I could only see white light inside mine.

Em pulled back so that just my crown was inside her mouth, her tongue lazily playing with the slit, daring it to spurt at her; when her long fingers wrapped themselves around where my length tapered slightly, when they gripped just a touch harder than I normally did, when they moved up and down to push more of me into her mouth – when those fingers twisted with each downward move, I was close. I opened my eyes to see hers burning at me; I glanced down to look at the blur of her hand and mouth taking me to the edge; I saw the bounce in her cleavage – but I felt the moan around my length. And when another hand scratched my balls, it pushed me higher – but when I realised it was Kay's, I was there.

I heard a bear roar before I realised it was me: I was jerking into Em's mouth – but she was deliberately sloppy and let me drip from her lips as I kept spurting. I was aware of Kay counting to twelve and then as my tensed muscles relaxed, they burnt with the released strain. My guttural moans were replaced by two giggles – and my aftershocks kept going long after Em had licked me clean.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.