Prissy Penelope - Cover

Prissy Penelope

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Rich little girl finds herself in sex...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female  

Pepperdine Prep School had a reputation of turning out the finest upscale, trophy, daddy's little rich girls. The school was next to impossible to get into. If you had to ask you couldn't afford it. But, there was one young lady at Pepperdine with a naughty secrete.

Penelope Longfellow was the class president, on the deans list, straight A student and head cheerleader. She had the latest Mercedes, all the latest designer clothes, laptop and camera cell phone. Penelope had it all.

She was treated like royalty and she looked down on her subjects. She towered over the rest of the women, standing a perky five foot ten, firm real thirty six d's, long following high lighted hair. Penelope's has a picture perfect face with pouty lips, small waist, sweet hips and long sexy legs.

Penelope led a story book life except one event when she was a child that led to un-controlling desire. When she was a young girl needing her daddy's attention, she was woken from her sleep on the couch, where she often waited for her father when he worked late.

Clearing the sleep from her eyes she walked towards the dens cracked door, where she saw her father fucking the maid. She was bent over his desk with her panties around her ankles. Her breasts were exposed, nipples erect and her fathers hands were all over them. She watched as her father's cock slide in and out of the maid.

The look of desire on his face while he fucked her pussy was amazing. When he did open his eyes the passion he had caused her young pussy of nine to tingle. She wanted her father to touch and look upon her like that. His moans moved her in away his voice never did.

At first she thought how dirt and disgusting it was to see her father. Slap the maid on the ass. Watch him make the maid suck his thumb and when his thumb was wet. He would thrust it deep into her ass hole. The maid would scream out in what she would learn later to be high intense orgasm. She watched as his long dick fucked her very wet pussy. While his wiggling stiff thumb pumped her ass.

Penelope almost gagged and looked away when he removed his thumb, forced it back into the maid's mouth. She resisted at first, but, he demanded she suck his thumb. She quickly opened and hungrily sucked it into her mouth. The sound the two of them made cause her to turn back. The look on the two of there faces caused her young nipples to thump as well as her clit.

She watched as the orgasm engulfed them. Ran through them, kept there bodies pumping and working together. The orgasm added intensity and passion to there sex. The way he stroked her, caressed her and touched her. The way they looked at one another, Penelope never seen her father look at her mother like that and yes ... she seen them have sex as well.

But, this was dirty, nasty, raw and un-tamed fucking. She never saw a woman so, subdued, so giving and so satisfied. Her father surprised her with his roughness, his driving desire, his willingness to please. Being daddy's little girl she wanted this, she craved this. Witnessing this act changed her whole out look on sex and love. She knew her father loved her mother, but, her father desired the maid.

Penelope lost her virginity four years later. It was nothing like what her father and the maid had. He was a nice young man a couple yeasr older than her. He kept asking her if she was alright and was he hurting her. All the while she wanted to scream, fuck me. Treat me like a little bitch ... fuck my pussy, she wanted to tell him.

But, by this time her mother instilled in her to always be a lady. Never let your wild side take over. You're a warm and beautiful princess. Your always need to be treated genital and sweet. They would always set her up with boys like that as well.

Penelope kept on having sex, but, her frustration grew. She even ran a boy off when she commanded him to fuck her and treat her like the bitch she was. This went on until she was sixteen when little miss debutant took matters into her own hands. She put on the shortest, tightest mini-skirt she had. Off course she put on her do me pumps and ordered the limo driver to take her to the dirtiest, roughest bar he could find.

Penelope with her hips swaying from side to side, she walked into a dimly lit biker bar. The bar was full of sweaty smelly men who had been riding all day. When they got to Penelope there wasn't a soft cock in the house.

She made her way over to the bar and ordered a drink. She slammed it down and ordered another. She sipped on this one as three large men approached her. One man was about six one, clean shaven, nice built. His name was Paul. The next to Paul was Mike. He was about five ten, stocky with a five o'clock shadow. Then there was Billy the wild one of the three. He stood about five eight very well built and a smile that would set a woman's heart a fire.

Dayummm ... she's tender, Billy announced. Wouldn't mind getting me a piece of that, was Paul's comment. I Bet, this spoil little rich bitch hasn't even been fucked right, yet, Mike added.

Little did he know how right he was, Penelope thought. She sat there, her pussy was already moist. Her body tremble as she felt there stares all over her. Penelope felt her nipples get stiff and raise the material that covered them. She was finally feeling dirty, she was learning what it felt like to be the object of desire.

Mike grabbed the bar stool and spun it around. They saw how erect her nipples were. They commented while Billy put his firm hand on her exposed thigh. A flush fell over Penelope as her pussy became wet.

The sheer panties she were wherein were soaked through as the masculine hand inched up her thigh. The guys watched in amazement and when her thighs parted. A hush surrounded the bar while more men were drawn over to the only woman in the place. The men gasped while there buddies hand went under her skirt.

She loved the feel of this man sure hand on her pussy. His hand invaded her wet pussy like he was meant to, sending thrills all through her. Not all dorky or clumsy, unsure if he was suppose to be there or not. Like the boys she was use to.

Billy's hand rubbed the outside of her panties. He moaned from the intensity of her wetness and heat. She's soaked boys, he hissed. Then he grabbed her sheer panties and ripped them off. Penelope came ... from the roughness, the force, the power and naughtiness. She loved the look of desire in there eyes and the lust on there faces.

There was a cheer when Bill held the wet panties to his nose and breath deeply. Billy never smelled such an erotic scent before. That's when Paul reached inside her top and set her thirty six d's free. The nipples stood proud as Penelope stuck them out for all to see.

There she was in front of men she didn't know. With her breast exposed, panties ripped off and a soaked pussy. Men wanting to put there cocks in her. They wanted grab her hips and squeeze her ass while they ram there dicks in and out of her.

Paul started things off when he closed his fingers around her perky nipples. Penelope moaned, as the sensation ran through her body to explode in her pussy. Her juices flowed and was ready to be entered.

Mike pushed Billy out of the way and pulled out the biggest cock she ever seen. Up until now her fathers dick was the largest Penelope had ever seen. Her father has an nine inch prick. But, Mike's cock had to be had to be ten inches long. With cheers from the crowd he guided his long dick to the opening of her soaked twat.

He ran the head of dick along her soft pussy lips, while Paul twisted and teased her nipples. Her body was on fire and she loved the attention she was getting. That's when Mike eased his dick into her wet pussy. Her tight coochie wrapped around his dick and drew a deep moan from him.

She is damm ... tight and wet to, Mike announced. Her pussy was hot, so, hot as he inched his long dick in this rich cunt. He watched her body quiver while Paul tweaked her nipples. He saw how totally turned on she was. He watched as she got her tight ass close to the edge of the bar stool. She also pulled her legs back to allow me deeper into her pussy.

Billy wanted in on the fun, so, he orchestrated the repositioning of Penelope. He told Mike to hook her under her thighs. They swung her around on the stool and Mike never took his penis out of her. They placed another stool under her, she laid across two stools.

Paul went back to massaging and teasing her young tender breast. This left only Penelope's hot mouth. Billy wasted no time pulling out his eight inch fat cock. He wasn't as long as Mike, but, he was much thicker. Penelope's mouth was stretched when he slammed his cock in it.

Billy was exactly what Penelope wanted, confident, rough and a big dick. She also wanted Mike with the longest cock she ever seen. She wasn't quite sure about Paul yet, but, he was giving her breast a good working over. Her mouth full of thick cock, her breast being fondled and her pussy being filled deeper than it had ever been before, the combination was too much for her. Penelope sucked deeply on Billy's cock. She arched her back to push her nipples forward for Paul's touch. While her pussy clamped down on Mike's long cock.

Billy and Mike moaned from the pleasure they were receiving as Paul put his mouth on each of her nipples. The feeling was titillating as he pushed her tities together and sucked both nipples at once. The sensation drove Penelope crazy, her pussy and mouth went crazy.

Dayammmm ... your mouth is sooooooooooooo ... HOT, Billy yelled, to the applause of the crowd. Not as hot as this sweeeeeeeeeet ... wet pusssssssscy, Mike told them. They couldn't help, but, to fuck her moth and pussy.

Mike put her legs on his shoulders and pounded his long cock deep into her cunt. She took every inch of his long dick while her pussy quivered over every inch. The long stroking of Penelope's pussy drove Mike wild. In-and out ... in -and out, he drove and pulled his cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.