Mind the Time - Cover

Mind the Time

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 29

"Do we have a leak?" Vee asked.

Wendy blushed, "What makes you think that?"

"I keep hearing dripping water," Vee said. "But the bilge pump hasn't run."

Wendy blushed a little harder. "Umh..."

Vee turned to look, there was a wet spot on the teak deck ... Wendy was standing on it. While Vee looked a drip fell from under Wendy's Tee Shirt. Wendy was looking at the nude beach ... looking? Standing on tip-toe and craning her neck looking. There was another splat. Wendy blushed deeper and looked at Vee ... the next blush clashed violently with Wendy's hair.

"Oops."

"Grandmother!" Vee turned to look where Wendy was looking.

"Oh," she moaned. "I see," Vee said.

"Quick ... get the binoculars."

"Grandmother! For shame!" she looked again. "Where are they?"

It didn't take long before they were fighting over the binoculars. Vee ran below and grabbed a second pair.

"Shaving seems to be in vogue," said Wendy.

"Let me look?" asked a voice.

"Vee, you have your own pair!" Wendy said. "Junior! When did you get here?"

"Let me see?"

"No! Get your own."

Junior flickered out and popped back in with an outlandish device.

"What on earth is that?" asked Vee.

"Carl Zeiss periscope ... move over ... it's heavy."

"Where did you get it?"

"East side of the Berlin Wall," Junior said. "Move."

"You stole it!"

"Yep ... off a guard tower, move!"

"When?"

"Early September, 1962. This came from Tower Three. I expect the Guard will be shot by accident ... that's what the East Germans will claim in the books."

"That's awful, Junior."

"Don't ... he shot and killed six people while they were attempting escape ... and those are the ones the books show. Depending on who you choose to believe, he may have been the shooter in 26 killings," Junior said. Both girls sighed in relief.

She set the periscope down on its tripod, cranked the tower dial so she could look over and down and stuck her eyes on the eyepieces. She focused, "Holy Shit!"

"Junior, keep it down ... they're looking our way," whined Vee.

"Hot damn! I thought David was hung!" that was more loud than absolutely necessary.

"David?" said Vee. Her daddy's name was David.

"David?" said Wendy, "Which one?" Her deceased husband's name was David.

"Your David ... my granddad."

Wendy remembered and blushed. Then she asked, "Which guy are you looking at?" and bumped Junior in the hip. She peered in the eyepieces. "I see what you mean."

"Lemme see," said Vee, and started bumping hips. She finally got control of the instrument and peered through the eyepieces ... all she saw was teeth. The naked man was standing on the next dock. "Eep!" said Vee.

"Guten Morgen, Fraulein. Haben Sie etwas verloren? Kann ich Ihnen helfen es zu finden?"

"Eep!" She fainted.

Some little while later, her mind still swimming, Vee woke up. Looking down at her were a pair of concerned blue eyes topped by blond eyebrows. A straight nose and even white teeth barely concealed behind slightly smiling lips that she just itched to kiss ... or would have if it weren't for a third "Eep!"

This time she was only out for seconds ... but now she was leaking oil. "Eep!"

She wasn't the only leaker.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.