They Called Me Maggie
Chapter 3: Club Life and after that

Copyright© 2015 by The Smiths

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Club Life and after that - Maggie was a street smart, pretty nineteen year old cockney girl, but she was confused. Why did the beautiful woman who came to her fruit and veg stall nearly every day buy so many cucumbers? Why did Maggie feel like she wanted to find out, so badly, what the woman did with them? One day she would just have to get her nerve up, and ask... The answer took a lot of telling, and changed both their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Double Penetration   Size  

Kate is frigging me hard in the ladies loo at Submission, our favourite Fetish club, we're talking dirty, she spits on her hand and starts to really ream it into me ... Yes, we're both off our nuts, it's Saturday, and we've been good girls by our own standards for a month or more. We've just been dancing with the bloke what gave her a good talking to that time when she was still with Richard. We keep on bumping into him in our favourite clubs and before we started shagging in the ladies, we'd all been snogging and feeling each other up on the dance-floor, getting so horny that when us girls go for a piss, we can't keep our hands off each other. Kate's right, he's a smashing bloke, gentle like, but tall and built, he's going grey, but there's no doubt he's fucking sexy. We haven't even thought of having a man since we've been together, but that's nearly a year ago, and lately we've been watching them videos of Kate's, and it's kind of got us curious if we're off blokes for good or not.

We've got into this thing about shagging each other in fetish clubs. Mostly in the toilets, but doing it so near to a load of ravers is a bit of a thrill, and a few times we've even got it on in dark corners of the dance floor. Last time we were at Submission Kate took me to the dungeon, tied me up in this bondage frame, gave me a good spanking, and licked and frigged me till I came, which was well wicked. There was a crowd round us, watching, and some of the blokes were jerking off to it, out there in the open.

"I'd love to see you sucking a big dick right now!" Whispers Kate as she pushes her fingers into my cunt, nearly fisting me.

I squirm down onto her, and maybe cos I'm flying on E, but straight away the image of a big cock is stuck in me head. She's right; when she says it I know I'd love to taste cock right now! We've got a bit psychic since we've been together, often thinking the exact same things.

"Why don't we ask John? I bet he'd be into it. You like him don't you? You had your hand down his pants a few minutes ago. Did it feel good?" She asks. "Did you like holding his hard cock in your hand?" She asks, fucking me harder.

"Fucking right I did!" I groan, squirming on her, wanting her whole hand, but now I'm wanting cock in my mouth too me knees are nearly giving way, I'm so horny and stoned.

"You go and get him ... I'm too trollied, I'll stay in here and look after meself for a few minutes..." I gasp.

Kate slides her fingers out and pushes them roughly into my mouth, I taste myself, all hot and sexy and sweaty

The toilets are anybody's at these club nights, the cubicles have all sorts of games going on, not just ours. I listen to the moans and filthy talk, frigging myself while I wait.

She ain't gone long. I've got most of me own hand in my cunt when she comes back. I manages to open the door and let her in, with John, who is fucking big, and seems even bigger in here. Three of us in one little cubicle, it's tight. John sees me as good as fisting meself, and all he does is smile, and raise an eyebrow. He's definitely cool with it! Kate pulls me hand out, and with John watching and smiling even wider, she spits on her hand and screws it all the way up me. She's doing it to show off, and I love it that his eyes are on my cunt. I'm rushing on a pill, and it's magic time! John unzips his leather trousers, and pulls out this great big cock. It felt big when I was groping him earlier, but it looks even bigger in here. It's already pretty hard. I look up at him, and he smiles this big friendly sexy smile, and calls me a slut, and I want his cock, I want it in my mouth, straight away.

It takes a bit of organising in that tiny space. We end up with Kate sitting on the toilet seat, behind me, and John is backed against the door. He' so tall I only have to bend over to reach him, don't need to kneel.

I open wide, and looks up into his eyes some more. He looks down into mine, and we just enjoy the anticipation for a moment. His cock is so thick I have to stretch my mouth open to get the head in. It feels hot, wicked, and so alive. I lick him, I cup his balls, and then try to get some of his shaft inside. I moves me head from side to side, and dives forwards, and yessss some of it goes in. I do some of the things I've seen Kate do in her videos, and John loves it. He starts to fuck my mouth, holding me under the chin, and I realise as he thrust harder that he's keeping my throat in line with his cock, so that he can try to go deeper. I'm nearly choking, but it feels so hot, so wicked to be here in this cubicle in a club, Kate fisting me as I suck on a stranger.

When I start to gag, John eases back a bit, he don't force the issue, though the mood I'm in I don't think I'd mind if he did. It's going be a quickie, I want to come something rotten. Kate feels me starting to let go, and twists her fist right up there, I'm taking a fair bit more of her these days, and it feels like she's reaching for me heart. I feel John's cock thicken, and taste his pre-cum on me tongue. Just in time I pull back so that he doesn't choke me when he shoots, and it all happens at once.

Kate has a finger whirling on my clit, and I wail as I feel my cunt go into spasm, squeezing Kate's fist and wrist like a vice, and at that moment, a great big spurt of cum fills my open mouth, I pump me hand up and down John's cock, and each time I gets a fucking great big load to deal with. I've got to swallow, whether I want to or not! I'm coming, gurgling, trying not to get spunk all over me dress, and drinking down this amazing flood. I take in his cock back inside once me mouth isn't so full, and let him finish while my cunt quivers and shudders on Kate's fist. What a fucking treat. A proper night out!

And no, I didn't get any of his cum on my dress! Result!


In the end we don't take him home straight away, though it was a close run thing. It's a couple of weeks later and he comes over on a Saturday night, so's we're all fresh for him, and we've had a chance to decide its something we really want to do. I mean for nearly a year we've been a monogamous lesbian couple, pretty much, and this is a big step for us, and it don't work out fuck knows what might happen. A spontaneous blowjob on a big night out in a fetish club is one thing, but inviting him home for full sex is more of a commitment. So we're a little bit scared and a lot excited. Another thing is we know it ain't the best idea to be completely of our nuts when we're having sex with someone we don't know so well. Between the two of us it was different, we just knew we was right together, there was no option. We've had a couple of dates with John, just getting to like each other more and find out a bit about what makes him tick.

He's been on the Fetish scene for years, a bit of a player, he even knows Emily, the girl what Richard used to bring home to fuck with Kate, the girl who fisted her for the first time. And she's only told him about it! That's one of the things about him, he knows people, he knows stuff. He's cool. He hates women being exploited, and keeps an eye on things at some of the clubs, so that they don't end up with trolls and numpties when they're out of it or just vulnerable. So we decide he's all right, and he gets the nod. And, very important for us, he says he's done a fair bit of fisting, and it's one of his favourite things! We don't discuss it exactly, but both of us are wondering if those big man's hands of his can well, you can guess the rest.

So we've got him at Kate's place, and we've had a couple of spliffs and a glass of wine, we're feeling naughty and relaxed, and we're showing him some of Kate's homemade porn, and you can see that it's getting to him. There's a big bulge in his strides and his eyes are flicking from the screen to us two. We're kind of cuddled up and touching each other a bit, making each other horny, and teasing him with the old two girls thing.

We've decided before he arrives that Kate will get first dibs on his cock, cos I'd already had a good taste of him at Submission. When a clip comes on of Kate giving some bloke head and looking like the fellating angel, he busts open his trousers.

"I hope this isn't too presumptuous of me," he says with a dirty chuckle, and before he can unleash himself, Kate has her hands in his pants!

Everything starts to go into sex-time, as Kate calls it, when everything sort of runs together and can't be stopped. Soon we're all naked, and Kate's got both her hands wrapped around John's cock, which is just as big as I remember it. I wriggle about, touching myself, anticipating the first live blowjob I've ever seen Kate, the girl I love, give a man

"Sit on the edge of the sofa, John, I want to look at you while you cum." Kate says, she don't mess about.

Now she's the expert giving instructions. John does as she says, and she kneels between his long legs. Her hands cup 'is heavy balls, and play with them, making him gasp and push his cock towards her mouth. She won't let him in yet though, she's going to tease him. She keeps one hand on his balls, and grips the base of his shaft with the other. She pulls slowly, all the way up it, and a big dribble of pre-cum slops out. She licks it up, barely touching him with her tongue. She's looking up into his eyes showing him how she worships his cock. Another dribble of pre-cum lands on her soft red lips, glossing them. I want gobble her up as she sucks him off, but I've got to control myself. This is the first man she 'as had with her mouth since Richard.

She rubs his shaft loosely, pulling back his foreskin, and then tightening it, until his glans is curving, and polished looking it's so tight. Then she pushes out her tongue, and licks him all over for a bit, then wriggles her tongue where the skin joins his shaft. He groans, and shudders. Kate opens her mouth, and slowly, slowly slides it over his cock. How it stretches round that great big knob I just don't know. As he slides deeper, she moves her head from side to side, I guess she's trying to take him deeper, maybe she's even trying make him open her throat, I've never managed that, but in her vids, I've seen her do it a few times. He is fucking big though, and she gags a bit, and it makes her eyes go red and watery, but it don't seem to put her off.

Still looking up at him, she pushes forwards, and most of his cock is out of sight in her mouth. One more big push, and her lips are buried in his pubes. After a couple of seconds she pulls back, and it all slides out. I have to blink cos there's so much of it and it looks so outrageous! Then she closes her eyes to enjoy it as she sinks onto him again. John is hoarse from groaning. He can hardly keep his hands away from her head. I can tell he's dying to fuck her face, but he's too bewitched by what she's doing to him.

Kate looks so beautiful sucking his cock. I can start to understand a little bit how Richard got so obsessed. If I was a bloke I'd want her sucking me every chance I got! She brings John right up to the edge of it, and backs off for a few seconds, squeezing him hard to stop him from cumming. When he's safe again, she's back onto him. This time she keeps the head of it in her mouth and starts to stroke him up and down, while squeezing his balls. He's just about at boiling point when she grips him again to slow him down. She's fucking amazing at this, an John looks like a little boy, desperate for 'is sweeties

Then she lifts her head from him, a line of spit joining his cock to her mouth.

"You can fuck my mouth you can fuck my throat, if you want to," she says and her voice is just a honeyed husky purr.

I can hardly believe my ears, and he can hardly believe his luck, I can tell.

He puts his hands on her head, his fingers tangling in her hair, gripping her skull, and thrusts. Kate makes a weird choky sound and a load of spit comes up, but not before that big thick nine inch (we measured it later!) cock goes all the way in! It looks awesome. He slides forwards, onto his knees on the floor, Kate, down low, dripping spit onto the parquet, and then he really begins to fuck her throat, holding her head in place, getting in deep, holding her on there until she hits his thigh an he pull out so she can breathe. It's animal stuff. She stares up at him, a look in her eyes I ain't ever seen before.

"Again!"

I can hardly believe me fucking ears! She sounds like someone else, too. I hunker down low, so close I can only just focus, me hand slips between Kate's thighs and she's sopping wet, so I know she's loving it.

John's cock slides right down Kate's throat again, she makes a funny, wet sort of noise and kind of swallows him down, her tongue pokes out a bit, lapping at his balls. When he thrusts in and but I can see it making her neck ripple and bulge, which is so fucking hot and nasty. He fucks her hard, then holds her on again until she smacks his thigh. These two know what they're doing all right!

"Again!!"

John climbs to his feet, throws a cushion on the floor, and drags Kate onto her knees in front of him. He takes his cock in his hand, its slimy and rigid. Kate moves for it, to get him back inside, but he teases her for a moment first, moving his cock out of reach, but he can't keep away from her for long. Her mouth opens wide and he gives her what she wants. This time there's no holding back, Kate gets it, hardcore, more'n I've seen in any of her vids, but its like she's exorcising something, I can tell she wants it real bad. John puts a hand behind her head and gives her the whole thing, pulling her onto it. He shuffles forwards so that he's right over her, and begins to pump his hips, like a beast, his buttocks clenching as her tight throat ripples up and down his length, driving it right down there, merciless. They're onto each other's buzz, he does it hard, fast, and then whips his cock out with a loud PLOP. Sounds filthy.

"AGAIN!!"

They have a bit of eye contact, and then they're back at it. Kate puts her hands behind her back, wrists together, submissive like. I get it. John slots that long thick cock right in, grips her head, fingers tangled in her hair, and takes Kate's mouth like it's her cunt.

I kneel beside her, and give her a few fingers and a clit massage to help her out. It don't take long before its more'n a few fingers. She's so fucking wet its an invitation, and who am I to resist an invitation from Kate's cunt? I just glide in there and it's bliss. How I fucking love the inside of that woman's body! My hand crawls into her like the huge head of a sly snake, she's making nasty little sounds, gaggy, slippery sounds with her mouth and, I want to make sounds like that in her cunt. I find their rhythm, and each time John fucks her throat hard, I'm fisting her fast right up her luscious cunt. It's just about the best game ever. My Kate getting fisted and throat fucked all at once. She's tough, I soon found that out about her, there's always been this side of her I can't quite get to, cos I'm scared of pushing her too far, giving her deliberate pain, or making her suffer. But there's a bit of her wants that, got conditioned to it by Richard perhaps, but I think it was always there.

John is giving her exactly what she needs, and he's no brute, he's being a real gent, and giving the lady exactly what she wants. I'm part of it too, learning, I screw my fist up against her cervix, moving under the muscular donut, looking for that place where I can go just that little bit deeper. Her fornix, I think it's called, and she's a little bit softer there, and I twizzle my fist against it, little jabs while John's fucking her fast, then a long slow push that makes her hips writhe while he's giving her a breather, or like now, when he's holding her on until she's weak I smack her arse with me free hand to wake her up, one side, then the other, making red hand-prints on the whiteness. I'm getting into it more than usual, now there's someone else here, and it's not down to me.

I whip me fist right out, punch it back into her with a wet sexy smack, she squeals on John's cock, choking up loads of spit and stuff, it's wild in here tonight, wild and messy, I think to meself, and I fucking love it! It's getting like one of them German Kit Kat Club vids, we've seen together, but much sexier, not just brutal. I go for her clit, and make her cum, me fist slithering all the way up her, my wrist well out of sight inside her. She screams with her mouth full of cock, cos John don't stop, nothing's going to stop him this time, he's fucking her mouth like a jackhammer, his voice goes harsh and dangerous, sending a thrill right though me.

"Next time you cum it'll be on my fist," he growls at me, then he's pulling his cock out of her and I know he's going to cum

"Give him some poppers I want him to remember this for a long time!" Kate rasps, panting fast.

I quickly hold the poppers under his nose, and he sniffs it up hard. Kate pumps him, clutching at his balls and sucking till her cheeks hollow out. John grits his teeth and his face screws up tight, then he shouts:

"YESSS!! IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!"

And his hips buck.

I see Kate's throat work hard, she makes a shocked sound, her eyes are blazing pools of lust, and a little dribble of cum runs down her chin. She's swallowing him as he shoots! He's roaring and moaning, and I see his cock pulse, big, hard throbbing spasms filling Kate's mouth up so that after a couple more she has to let go with her lips. A wave of cum runs down her chin and onto her tits, and getting even closer, screwing my fist way up inside her, while I blink to clear me vision, and I see the spurts gushing out onto her tongue. She swallows noisily, and some of his jizz pumps over her lovely face. John is making harsh, weird sounds, and his cock is still leaping and jerking manically. She's managing to keep it out of her eyes, and she's gazing up at him like a worshipping cum-angel. She holds him on her tongue again, and milks his balls. Her mouth is full of spunk-bubbles and big gobbets of jizz, she lets it fill up as he starts to calm down. I've never watched a girl getting it in the mouth from this close, and I've never seen a man give a girl a load this big before, either. It's fucking wicked!!

She closes her mouth over a lake of cum, but this time she don't swallow. She looks at me, and I understand. We've watched a few porn vids where the girls shared the bloke's cum, and it's so dirty and sexy. I puts me mouth on hers, open up, and feel her tongue push the cum onto mine. Little perve that I am, I feel something like an orgasm of my own, a sweet and nasty shiver, as I touch meself, and then I swallow it slowly. Course, I know what he tastes like already, but this is about sharing! She goes back to his cock, and sucks it, like she's siphoning out every last drop, and licks him until he can't take no more. My Kate, what a fucking incredible cocksucker she is!!


We all collapse in a laughing, sobbing heap on the sofa.

"That's better, now I can concentrate properly on the two of you!" He says, giving himself a shake like a big dog. Bleeding priceless.

"That was phenomenal, Kate! What a privilege, thank you! You really were amazing!"

John raves, which is sweet, cos how many blokes would say that to a girl, they'd be ashamed, or shy or never even think to pay her a compliment. Top bloke!

We smoke a big spliff and then as we get stoned on the strong weed, it all gets hot and serious. It don't take long to find out that what he don't know about fisting ain't worth knowing. After some nice gentle kissing and stroking and frigging, making us all warm and receptive, he has us lay back side by side on the sofa, our legs entwined and wide apart. He dribbles lube all over our cunts, and gets to work. His hands are quite big, but I suppose they're fairly slim for their size, with nice long artistic fingers. He looks after them well, his nails are so neat it looks like he goes to a sodding manicurist! Nice light touch too he riffles through me pubes, teases me lips, and sets of a nice tingle as his thumb rubs over my clit.

I'm trying to watch, but I'm a bit stoned and dreamy, and I close me eyes for a few moments, feeling good. I hear a little cry from Kate, and come round. I sit up a bit to see what's happening, and he's into her already! Slack bitch! I can take plenty of credit for that. I take a bit longer, cos compared to what I'm used to with Kate, he's got fucking massive hands! He begins to stretch me and it feels good. I don't want to do poppers this time, even though it would help, I've learned to just feel it, enjoy it even when there's a bit of pain. It does hurt when I'm wide around him, but it feels amazing too! He's strong, and I see his muscles tense and flex as he thrusts into me, a little bit deeper all the time. I feel my cunt give up at last, and let out a little shriek as I take him right in there. So fucking tight I feels like Ill burst, but he's patient, and waits till I begin to relax on him, then he don't mess around, as soon as he can I feel him curling up his fingers, thrusting deeper, filling me so much, I clutch at my nipples, clutch at Kate's hand So fucking huge and heavy inside me then I can tell he's rubbing his knuckles against me cervix, and 'm nearly coming already.

Kate pulls her hand from mine and my eyes follow it and then she's holding him round the forearm, and using him like an enormous dildo, fucking herself deeper than I've ever seen! I feel a kind of frenzy building as he begins to thrust back and forth, stretching me so fucking much its beautiful! I let it all happen, and soon he's plunging into me, twirling his fist, rubbing me up inside, squelching and pumping so that I have to arch up with me hips, and push meself onto him even harder.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.