The Light at the End of the Tunnel - Cover

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A long time into the future when survivors live far underground waiting for the time when they can return to the surface.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story

The human dwellers of worker pod 74 stirred with a mixture of resentment and hope. The passer of the word was unequivocal about the order. It was time for them to surface. The bots were noncommittal since they were not programmed to have an opinion. They looked in disbelief at the old white man with the small piece of paper in his hand. None of them had ever received such an order in their lifetime. Most of them had been born "under" and they had no idea what awaited them on the surface.

Jessica 19274 was the human on line 192 of pod 74 and she was eighteen years old after her birth on level 27. Her pod mother was still in production on level 27 but Jessica didn't visit her anymore because she was tired of the one way conversation. Her father came from the carefully screened shipment of vials rescued from the CDC up in Atlanta. Those sperm banks accounted for roughly 75% of their current population underground but they still had plenty left to expand the demographic if necessary. Their main constriction was the food supply which was difficult to expand without sunlight to assist. There was plenty of water with the underground streams of pure uncontaminated water that made their existence possible.

Now that she was eighteen she had pod control permission to mate with any male of the section not just within her own pod. She was happy about that because most of the boys in pod 74 were jerks and she thought they were over-sexed and lazy workers.

On a recent visit to level nine, she had seen how dedicated the workers of pod 22 were in their daily duties. They seldom asked for unnecessary breaks and stove to increase production in every chore assigned. She liked to view that as being her philosophy on being part of a pod and she often worked harder than others just so the pod averages would be above the quota level.

Last month she had attended the mandatory sex education seminar on the entertainment deck and was shown the proper ways to engage her baby-making slit with male sperm donors in the old messy way of producing babies. It had all seemed a bit bizarre to her since the sperm banks were much more efficient and there was no need to suffer a sweating hulk of a male pressing her down with his weight like some torture machine with bad breath.

For some reason, the elders wanted all of the young pod children to know how to reproduce the old-fashioned manual way because the pod system might malfunction at some point in the future and they would need the knowledge of re-creating to survive.

While she was in the entertainment section during indoctrination, she viewed the videos of young females taking male shafts into their eating holes and even up into their waste tunnel with its tight little sphincter muscle to regulate release of waste matter. It certainly didn't seem like a nice thing to have to do just to make males enjoy their sperm release tingles. Besides, it didn't seen effective to be wasting valuable seeds in places where it just made a sticky mess. She wondered why the females seemed to be the ones who had to make all the concessions in the baby-making business and the males just shot their seeds and forgot about it. It did not seem very fair to her. At least the sperm banks were free of unnecessary physical requirements and only needed the female to spread her legs and relax for a few seconds of insertion and quick release of seeds to continue the human chain. In fact, she was beginning to wonder if males were necessary at all in a smoothly running system.

Two of the workers in the upper level worked so hard digging out the ore that they needed to keep the engines running smoothly that their skin was slick with sweat and she saw the little rivers running down their hairy chests and unshaven legs. None of the hard labor workers used the hair removal systems because the hair kept them cool in the enclosed environment. Since Jessica was classified as a mother/entertainment unit, she was allowed to remove all hair from her exterior. Her gleaming white head and hairless pussy looked exceptionally seductive in the low light of the tunnel illumination. They didn't bother with clothing any more underground because of the difficulty in keeping clothes clean and the very nature of replenishing things in proper sizes and textures. Sometimes she would wear the cords of nubile femininity to protect sensitive nipples or functioning vagina but it was strictly out of necessity and not out of choice. It was really strange to see how the males pawed and scrabbled to remove the silly things just to see more of her body.

The two young men down in the full squat position had impressive coupling equipment and they obviously genetically safe from any radiation contamination. She knew their names were Todd and Tim and that they were the best of friends. Luckily for her most of the females on their level were rather plain creatures from peasant stock and they resembled cows more than the slinky cat-like form of Jessica when she moved sensuously down one of the darkened tunnels. She could tell they were both interested in her from the way they peeked under her thin protective cords. Her baby-making slit was slick with some sort of slimy liquid that was clear and sticky.

She had read in the indoctrination manual that it was a form of lubrication like the oil they used on the ventilation turbines. Jessica tried to visualize the friction of either Todd's or Tim's shaft as it navigating the passage up her vaginal channel for the depositing of seeds close to her womb in the hope that they would be strong swimmers and traverse the remaining distance and successfully penetrate the semi-hard shell of one of her female eggs. It all sounded so complicated but had to start with them sticking their things into her slit and pumping like pistons on an engine until their juice spurted out the tiny slit in the end of their throbbing rods.

After giving the matter some thought, Jessica decided that she could not make up her mind between Todd and Tim and resolved that she would propose to them that they might try a sharing merger where they took turns in filling her cavity with their seeds. It seemed an effective solution to her and she saw the chances of making a new member of the pod increase dramatically with the mixture of seed-laden sperm from two males instead of just one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.