Life: the Gorland Edition - Cover

Life: the Gorland Edition

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 1: The Game Board

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Game Board - Kendra takes her family to her mother's and step father's camp. She hopes it will bring them closer together. She should watch out what she wishes for.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Magic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

I can't believe I let the girls talk into to playing this game. It is so male chauvinistic.

But like they said, the boys are at a baseball game and since we did not opt to turn on the TV dish network for the week, the TV has no reception. I should know; it was my idea not to activate it. I was looking forward to spending interactive time together.

"Come on Mom, no one will ever know we played," argues Sally. It is hard to fathom that she turns twenty-two next week. When I was her age, I had just had Randy, my son. Speaking of Randy, he would be considered a legal adult in a few weeks.

"Don't be a prude Kendra," chimed in my younger sister.

I had been feeling that our family was drifting apart lately, probably just a mother's desire to hold on. Whatever the reason, I asked my family to all get together at my mother and her husband's old camp on the island. As I was indication earlier, the only campish thing about this place is the remoteness. It is the only house on a small island in the gulf off Florida shores. We had to take the get the boat out of storage to get here and the boys had taken it back to shore to see a spring exhibition game between the Red Sox and the Yankees.

It was only after getting them to promise no more outings for the seven remaining days that I let them go.

It was nice to have the whole family together even if it with their significant others along. I actually got along well with my daughter's new husband Jon and it gave me a chance to get to know Randy's girlfriend Tanya better. Randy had asked to bring her along since everyone else had a couple. I agreed as long as they didn't share rooms. They have been together for two years and I know they probably have slept together but this is a family outing.

Tanya was a year older than Randy. She was the only brunette out of the four of us. She dressed more feminine than I would of at her age, showing off her good-sized breasts and curvy figure. The bathing suits she wore were more revealing than I would have allowed but as my daughter reminds me all the time, todays feminists don't have to dress dowdy. So this week will give me a chance to see if she is just a bimbo or a real woman.

I should have guessed Randy would pick someone who was big on top. I remember when he was thirteen, I found him ogling my chest. I saw him creep out of a closet next to the bathroom just after I had been in the shower. He tried to act nonchalant, but his red face gave him away.

I waited for him to go and then I investigated. I found a hole covered with clay. When I removed it, I found myself looking through the mirror in our bathroom. It seems he had cut the hole in the wall and then scraped off a small circle in the backing of the mirror.

I was horrified. I pulled out the paddle and spanked his ass raw. Then I sat him down and read him the riot act. I told him that women are not meat and should not be looked at in that way, especially his mother. When I was done, I was sure I had cured him.

When I told my sister Kate about the trip, she asked if she could come along. We never had really had closure since Mom passed away. Anyways, the more the merrier, I told her.

I hadn't been to the camp since Mom and Ralph had passed away last year. My dad, Henry, had died about ten years ago and we kids never thought Mom would remarry. She surprised us when she and Ralph got married.

"OK, OK," I grimaced, looking at the game Sally was holding.

Sally had found this 'adult' board game. It was under the top of the big coffee table in the living room. Sally had wanted to do some aerobics and had asked me to help move the table out of the way. It was about four by three feet long made out of rustic oak. It had several drawers in it that none of us could get open. At first we tried to slide it. When it wouldn't budge, we tried to pick it up and the top came off. Underneath the top and part of the table was an adult game called 'LIFE: THE GORLAND EDITION'.

It was shaped similar to the game of Life board game in that there was a winding path and a spinner in the middle. That is where the similarity stopped. This board is also much darker. The theme colors were black, white, deep reds and deep purples. The board is divided into four sections. The first section of the board is labeled 'PREPARATION'. The next section is "TRAINING", then "OBEDIENCE", and finally "CONQUEST". Despite the game's look of being extremely old, it is equipped with four digital text screens. According to the directions we found on the back of the table top, the screens would be in place of cards and would give explicit directions to follow. Each screen is colored to correlate to the four sections of the board and can only be read when a piece is on the correct space. Sally tried to get them to work by placing a figure before it and it only told her that no directions would be given until game was in play. How did it know she wasn't playing the game?

The hills and valleys on the board were the result of the natural curves of two women's figures that were carved into the board. It encompassed the front their shoulders to their knees, one face up and one face down as if sunken into the table. The one facing down was definitely a female as could be seen by her curves and the fact that the sculptor had raised her hips enough that the trail actually ended in her vagina. I couldn't believe Mom had a degrading figure like that in her house, let alone a game like this. I knew had she changed since meeting Ralph, but not how much. Seven years ago she married Ralph, a rich man who was at least twenty years her senior.

I had never seen her happier and carefree. But her whole outlook on life changed. She had been such staunch women's libber before Ralph. She would never even let Dad, let alone any man, open a door or carry luggage for her. Then she married Ralph and she just let him run their lives. I couldn't believe the way she attended his every need, it had made me sick.

And she started dressing in a manner that she would never have let us girls dress. I have to say, for being near sixty, she had still been hot. Kate and I think she must have had some plastic surgery. She had always been big breasted. Something my sister and I had both inherited, but not as big as she was after marrying Ralph.

At first my sister and I were furious. But Mom was much happier than we had ever seen her, so we made peace with Ralph and they had a happy life, until they died in a car accident.

"Come on Mom," Sally continued, "pick your piece."

Looking at the figurines for the game, I chose one with a red base. Sally already had chosen the one with a purple base, Kate grabbed the one with the blue base and Tanya grabbed the one with the white base. All the female figurines were similar, big-busted women, nude and kneeling on the base. The male counter parts were muscular he-men with only a loin-cloth on. Since the men were otherwise occupied, we decided to play their pieces for them.

"Did you read this?" grins Kate with a sly smile, "Do not start this game unless you intend to finish it, once started, the game pieces will not re-set until everyone has completed play.' Whoever created this game must have watched too much of the twilight zone," she laughed. "Oh, and get this warning, 'The longer you play this game the more permanent the effects become.' And this one, 'The more you beg for a won item, the more permanent it becomes."

"Ooohh," grinned Kate. "I might become a mindless bimbo slave."

Despite the shiver down my spine, I laughed along. "Like any of us would beg to be bimbos."

"It says here, to line your pieces up in the order, females start first," continues Kate. "Women need to put on the slave collars that match their game piece. Men need to put on the matching rings. Men or masters can only have one slave at start of game. Slaves cannot leave game area without a Master. A Master can only take his slave with him unless another slave's master gives him permission to take his slave."

"I am not playing this," I look scornfully at the board. "This game is so degrading to women."

"Come on Kendra, consider it a learning experience. It will give you more ammo to combat the male pigs with," smiled Kate.

What the hell, if it gets bad I will quit the game whether the board says I can or not. Reluctantly I set my piece down behind Tanya's.

"Thank you Sis. Next it tells you to spin the wheel. Your game piece will move the appropriate number of spaces for you. Once there, an order will appear on the appropriate screen..."

"It's hard to imagine how it moves the game pieces," Tonya speaks up as she looks over the board.

"I wonder if it still works?" asks Kate touching one of the screens.

'Waiting for game play' appears on it again.

"Let's just get on with it," I tell Kate. "It can't be all that difficult." I watch as one, the other place the steely collars around their necks. I shake my head at them but follow suit.

A little static charge zaps me as I put it on and lock the clasp. I leave it as loose as it will allow me to. Each collar is color coded to the game piece we chose.

"Here we go," grins Sally as she gives the spinner a spin. We all watch until it stops on '5'. Then her figurine starts sliding across the game board 5 spaces.

"That is weird," mutters Tanya. "It must me magnets." She reaches over to pick up the figurine but it is held fast to the board. "Strong magnets," she grins.

"What's it say on the screen," asks Kate.

'YOU ARE GIFTED WITH THE ABILITY TO ACHIVE MULTIPLE ORGASMS.'

"All right, wait until I tell Jon that one," Sally laughs.

Kate spins while we chuckle with Sally. "I can't wait to see what I get."

She gets a 3 and we watch as her piece move forward three spaces.

'YOU WILL GROW NO HAIR ON YOUR BODY BELOW SHOULDERS.'

"I'll trade with you," Kate grins as she talks to Sally.

"No way."

"Well at least I won't have to worry about shaving my legs anymore," grins Kate. A strange look comes over her face.

"Are you OK?" I ask.

"I felt a tingly feeling ... It must just be the power of suggestion," grins Kate.

"Go on Tanya," encourages Sally.

Tanya gets a 5 and lands next to Sally. We watch the screen as it repeats the message it gave Sally.

"That's... ," begins Tanya with a big smile before seeing me. She blushes as tries to look less enthused.

"It's Ok Tanya," I try to ease her discomfort by quickly spinning.

I get a '1' and my piece moves on the board.

Watching the screen, I laugh at the message.

'YOUR BODY WILL BECOME TEN YEARS YOUNGER.'

"What kind of joke is..." A warm glow spreads across my body; even my breasts feel perkier. It must be the power of suggestion like Kate said.

"Are you OK?" Tanya asks.

"Yes, just had a hot flash," I laugh.

We spin for the boys. Sally goes first.

The purple male figures slide the four forward four spaces.

'YOU GAIN THE BODY OF A WARRIOR.'

"Go Jon," grins Sally. Body of a warrior, how like a man.

Kate spins for the blue master and watch as it moves two spaces.

'YOUR SPERM SHALL BE AN APHRODISIAC.'

"Hopefully it works by touch and not ingestion," I tease Kate. I couldn't imagine ever letting a cock near my mouth.

"Smarty pants," Kate grins.

Tanya spins for the white master.

Sally giggles as the piece move to where she and Tanya are. "I wonder if a guy can have multiple orgasms?" she laughs.

'YOU GAIN THE ABILITY TO LAST 5 TIMES AS LONG.'

"To bad Mark or Randy didn't get that one," Kate smiles. I just glare at her. I know Randy probably sleeps with Tanya but that is no need to make her uncomfortable about it.

Tanya doesn't even hear Kate as she looks over the board. "That is amazing. I mean for a game board to keep track of what figure is where. There must be chips in the game piece. It definitely isn't as old as it looks."

I spin for the red master. It also moves five places. Now there are four pieces on the same spot.

'YOU GAIN THE ABILITY TO LAST 5 TIMES AS LONG.'

"I won't complain," I respond.

"Mom," Sally laughs.

Maybe I am getting into this game.

Sally spins again. The spinner stops on 3 and her piece move forward.

'YOU GAIN A TIGHT VAGINA, THOUGH IT WILL BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE THE LARGEST PENIS THAT ENTERS IT. YOU ALSO GANE AN EXTREMELY SENSITIVE CLITORIS'

"Well ... ohhhh," she sits up straight with a bewildered look on her face.

"Now that we're all giving in to these queer suggestions we should quit," I offered.

"No, don't be silly," grinned Kate. "It's all part of the fun," she continues as she quickly spins for her turn. Her piece moves to just ahead of Sally's.

'YOU GAIN BUNS OF PLEASURE. SLAVE IS ABLE TO CLIMAX THROUGH ANAL SEX.'

"Buns of pleasure? ... Oh," Kate squeaked briefly lifting her but off the floor, "I sorry, it's just that suggestion thing again," she finishes.

Tanya spins and her piece moved one spaces ahead of Kate's.

'YOU GAIN LIPS OF SILK, ALSO THE ABILITY AND DESIRE TO SWALLOW COCK.'

"Let's just get this over with," I spin as I see Tanya's hands go to her face. Her lips did look like they were swelling.

Distracted by my game pieces sliding over the board, I watch it move five spaces, just crossing into the next colored zone and one behind my daughter.

'YOUR BREASTS BECOME 50% LARGER WITH SEXUALLY SENSITIVE NIPPLES.'

"Fuck, this is not the power of suggestion," I think to myself as I visibly feel my breasts swell. I tear off my shirt as the others just look on in shock, quickly undoing my bra as it becomes too small for my growing breasts. My big breasts are now enormous and my aureoles are at least an inch and a half in diameter. My nipples stand out about a half-inch in erection.

"Mom," Sally gasps.

I hear Kate scramble to her feet and unzip her slacks. Looking up I see her pull down her slacks and panties.

"It's all gone," she mumbles. I look at her vagina, baby smooth and naked vagina and I remember her first card.

"We have to stop," I tell them looking at my breasts. As I flee the room, a jolt comes from the collar, knocking me out.


"Mom, are you OK?" I hear a voice from a distance. Blinking my eyes, I see three faces staring down at me.

"What happened?" I asked as I reach to my neck. The feel of the collar bring the whole game back to my memory.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.