Finders - Cover

Finders

Copyright© 2014 by Lapi

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Work, after college, was not at all what Jason expected. Then again what he went into after was much different than what one would expect. His search for Treasures brought him some rewards he never expected either. One has to wonder if trying to do the right thing could have its own rewards.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Slow   Military  

We had become a real business

The success we had with Vicky opened a huge door for us. As if I could ever refuse Amanda anything she had contacted me to visit the school her friend's daughter attended. It was a private girl's school in Zurich. Not to be considered behind the curve, so to speak, a rash of kidnappings and ransom demands in France and Germany had made waiting not an option. I also could just see anyone not jumping to whatever tune Amanda thought should be played, I was included in that bunch.

I guess that if your wealth is counted by the Billions, a few hundred thousand extra is not considered excessive, especially when Amanda makes a 'suggestion'.

I almost felt like making Amanda an employee in charge of girl watching, almost. Moneyed clients were a different breed. The return on their investment was already being paid by their children, what they considered our task was just adding to that. If I recommended one or even sharing, heavens no, why not three or more, after all the school would make any and all arrangements for space and amenities. Parents would be more than happy to pay a bit more.

We had a wee bit of luck. Bosnia was winding down as well as some changes to both Czech and Russian Spec Ops organisations. We hired some Male security with guard dogs, a small assault team with attack animals and 80 plus young looking ladies for around the clock security for two dozen girls, some as young a six and seven. I think it was overkill but then again I was not a parent.

Parents, Oh yeah! Where would thing be without them. The Swiss casually informed us that no foreign nationals could be employed in Switzerland without work permits. EU regulation not withstanding armed security certifications would need to be applied for and while many would likely be approved, based on the experience and training each person had, this could take several years. It was suggested Swiss personnel be hired instead.

I had seen this before, mostly in Asia and South America. I had a simple response. "OK, I know when I cannot win. Have 90 or 100 Armed Swiss here starting Monday next week. They are hired. 80 need to be female, ages 19-25 and pass parent inspection. Oh, should you fail to deliver, Germany has offered to replicate whatever we need there, of course you may also have some negative reactions from the parents, but I know you are probably used to that and don't care, aren't you?"

"We have no females like that, we offer some of the finest guards there are, even our Banks and the Pope say that we have..."

"So I guess I'll tell the parents they can have their daughters snuggle up to your male guards or should they desire female companions instead I'll have the Germans start converting the castle now."

When Viscount X, Baron Y and Prince Z informed their friendly Swiss bank to arrange for secure transport for their Gold bars, gems and family treasure to be moved to the German border, where Germany would provide a military escort, the proverbial Shit hit the fan. It had cost us hiring 25 more guards, from Germany no less, but it was only money. It also gave some ideas that became an exclusive source for us to train and provide personal security in Asia and Central/South America where German guards were preferred. Thing were really working out.

Twenty-seven other request were made to that bank. When the suck up representative of the government told the hotel desk that he would see me now, he was very politely told I had left for one of their properties in Frankfort he thought.

I'm not certain if it was the bank or the ire of some prestigious parents that broke the back of the spineless administration but I did not care. I had a meeting with all the girls first, telling them that nothing would be done by me that would be contrary to what they wanted. That I would sooner vacate any role to provide security to them than to place them in a compromised position with the school of their choice.

I met with the parents and told them pretty much the same things I had said to the girls. Something I had never said before was that I was prepared to have one female companion for each girl, highly trained in un-armed combat and begin extensive training of replacement around the clock minders for them. I explained this offer was not made known to the girls and I was asking great favours from a friend to provide Geisha companions. Each were way over-qualified and it would be incumbent on me to replace them ASAP, these were not your normal minders, each was a trained assassin. I would defer to whatever they and the girls decided.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.