While She Slept - Cover

While She Slept

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I guy comes across an opportunity he can not pass up

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Fiction  

My best friend and I went out drinking until we got shit face. Neither one of us could drive, so, he called his sister. A woman I have wanted to fuck for years.

This woman was all that and then some. She stood about five

feet nine, auburn shoulder length hair, thirty six d cup breast, a twenty four inch waist and thirty six inch hips. Legs that would not stop and the sexiest lips I have ever seen. This girl was sexy hot, but, because her brother and I were friends she considered me off limits.

She just shook her head when she stepped in the club and seen us. My dick became hard as soon as I could focus on her. Being fine as she was she had no trouble getting a few guys to dump us into her car.

The ride to Don's place was pretty quiet, Don had passed out. He lived the furthest, so I guess his sister wouldn't to get him home first. It was only ten pm, Don and I started early.

During the ride I lusted over his sister, telling her how sweet her tits were. Telling her I would love to rub my cock over her sexy lips. My cock is big I kept telling her, every once in awhile I would grope her breast. She would playfully slap my hand away and tell me I was drunk.

This went on all the way to Don's house. A few times I could of sworn her nipples were erect. That's when I pulled my dick out and I saw her gasp just as we pulled up to my friends place.

Wait here and put that thing away, she commanded. You know you want it, I yelled as she got out to unlock the door and turn on the lights. We wrestled to get Don into the house, he was out cold and by the time we got him into bed. Neither one of us wanted to drive or go home.

Shelia suggests we spend the night and get up in the morning to go home. I agreed and fell out onto the couch, my head was spinning and I couldn't focus any longer. I must have had to take a piss after a few hours.

I got to my feet and went to the bathroom. Don had a nice house, three bed rooms, one of them he made into an office. Two bed rooms connected by a huge bathroom.

Not really paying attention I walked into the spare bed room. Forgetting all about Shelia I just walked through, I didn't shut the door. I whipped my cock out and pissed like there was no tomorrow. On my way out I noticed Shelia laid out on the bed.

Only part of the blanket cover her sexy body. No bra, just panties. My cock sprung up and my eyes ravaged her. My head began to clear and my vision locked in. Dayummmm ... she's hot, I thought to my self.

I just wanted a closer look, but, as soon as I moved she shifted in her sleep. Revealing more skin and opening her legs. I could see the form of her plump mound. Her panties clung to her sexy ass and the material flowed between her thighs to wrap over her pussy. The sight was soooooo inviting.

I crept even closer and my eyes grew even wider as I felt the edge of the bed against my knees. I froze hoping the slight bump wouldn't wake her. She didn't move and I began to breathe again.

I was inches from her firm ass, all I had to do was move my hand and I could touch her. My mind was reeling, part of me wanted to rip those panties off. Burry my face in between her soft ass and lick her pussy.

The other part of me was telling me this is your best friend's sister. Get out of here before some one catches me lusting after this sexy woman.

One touch, just one touch was what I told myself, trying to work up the courage to feel an ass that I have wanted to feel for years. I took a deep breathe and moved my hand forward.

What was only inches, seem like yards as I came closer. I could feel the heat, knowing I was close I took a breathe. I also checked to make sure she was still sleeping.

The first touch was exhilarating, like I got away with a million

Dollars. She was soooooo soft and firm. One of the best touches I ever felt. Warm, firm, soft ... oooooh I typed that already. The fear of being caught totally faded as my hand glided over her ass. The curve of her hip, the nap of her butt cheek and the heat of her pussy sent sensation through my entire body.

The material gave just enough so I could part her pussy lips. The plush pussy lips gave way and let the tip of my finger graze her dormant clit, but, my constant movement and steady probing. Awoke her swelling love button as she slept, stirring up her warm nectar.

The material was soft, but, I wanted to feel her flesh. I contemplated how to get her panties off with out waking her. The temptation was over riding my good senses. I got a good feel, way wasn't that enough??

I had to have more, I wanted to make her wet. I had to roll her budding clit between my forefinger and thumb. These urges pushed me to hook her panty waist band and gently pulled. The panty's slipped over her hips.

But, were trapped by her shapely thighs that pent her panties to the bed. Her round ass was so inviting and I could of stopped there, but, my lust wanted more. I wanted to turn loose of her panties. So, I could stroke her bare ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.