The Concert - Cover

The Concert

Copyright© 2014 by Zipper D Dude

Chapter 2: Family Reunion

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Family Reunion - There are pre-packs and there are pre-packs.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Father   Daughter   Sci-Fi Story

The AI interrupted Hugh again, "You have a communication from Tina. Do you wish to accept it?"

Of course he did! The screen switched away from the porn to show Tina, tall, thin and blonde, standing next to Erica, shorter, darker and with more shape to her. "Hi dad. We're both here, and I beat Erica. The voice says we can both come and stay with you."

"Sure..."

"Great. See you soon." The two of them rushed off before he could say anything more. The porn channel came back on, but he told the AI to kill it. Not the sort of thing to have on when his daughter and her BFF arrived. He thought about the girls. They had been bright and smiling. Too bright and too smiling – maybe putting on a bit of a show for him. They were probably missing their mothers just as he was missing his wife. Erica might be missing her father as well, though he knew she didn't always get on well with him.

The girls arrived and smothered him in hugs. He embraced them back of course, but he could tell that he'd been right. They weren't as happy as they pretended, they were both putting on a bit of a show. Both for him and for each other he suspected.

Their CAP scores didn't surprise either of them, they'd both worked out long ago that they wouldn't be sponsors. They both carefully avoided any real discussion of who would sponsor them. As soon as Hugh began to approach the subject they immediately diverted into fantasy.

"I want Tom to sponsor me," Erica declared.

"No, silly. Chris would be much better," Tina said vehemently. "Tom! How on earth can you prefer Tom?"

Hugh recognised the two names, "So they extracted the Bread Brothers as well?"

"Yeah. We could see some of those big green Marines setting up one of those transporter thingies on stage for them. I think the whole audience could see."

"Then I suspect that you are both at the end of a long long queue," Hugh observed. "AI, how many requests have there been to be a concubine to any of the band members?"

"Six thousand seven hundred and twenty to date," the AI replied. "Not all requests appear to have been wholly serious. More such requests are anticipated." That settled it, Hugh thought. AIs did have a sense of humour, but probably didn't realise it. They were ideal straight-men.

The girls pulled fake long faces, but soon started giggling. "Oh well, it was a nice fantasy while it lasted," Tina sighed.

"AI, do any of the band members actually have any empty concubine slots?" Hugh asked, playing along with the joke.

The AI's answer to his casual question completely astonished the three of them. "All sponsor level band members' slots are filled and all the concubine level members have already been accepted by a sponsor. The band, together with their backing musicians, families, friends, management and road crew formed a large pre-pack. Currently, two of the road crew and one of the management team have four spare concubine slots between them."

"So we were all basically extras for their pre-pack?" Tina asked.

"Correct. During the early stages of planning, extraction was envisaged from a rehearsal, thus giving a good excuse for all parties to assemble. Later, the plan changed to extraction from a live concert. The average age of Bread Brothers fans is close to sixteen years and eight months, so we anticipated that the bulk of the audience would be suitable for extraction. The intention is to keep the group together as a unit to provide entertainment in the Diaspora."

So the three of them had been very small cogs caught up in a very large machine.

The kitchen replicator produced some good burgers, together with orange juice for the girls and some dreadful beer for Hugh. After one sip, he poured it away and switched to orange juice, copying the girls. Maybe the food would release some of their inhibitions about sad subjects, like those they'd had to leave behind? Hugh started safely with the girls' boyfriends. He knew Tina had broken up with Sean a few weeks ago, so he asked Erica, "Will you miss Justin?"

"Not really. The only things he had going for him were lots of money and a big dick. Apart from that he was a bit of an idiot."

Tina nodded her agreement. "Money doesn't matter here. Nor do big dicks, they can make them as big as you want in the med-tubes."

"But if he's got a big dick, all the other girls will be after him, won't they," Erica complained.

"Nah. We make him bald, overweight and with a big hairy pimple on the end of his nose along with the big dick. That way we'll have him all to ourselves."

"We'd have to do him doggy-style all the time, so we didn't have to look at him."

"A small price to pay," Tina said. "Or perhaps we could make him wear a paper bag?"

"If he's wearing a paper bag, then we don't need the big hairy pimple. We can make him look handsome, like Tom – or Chris if you really insist – and no-one else would know."

OK, Hugh thought, they weren't ready for any serious discussion yet. Better to keep it light for a bit longer. "How are you going to get him to agree to being bald? He's going to be the sponsor."

"Oh, that's easy," Tina answered. "We'll just waggle our sexy teenage titties at him and he'll be putty in our hands."

That raised a question. Tina and Erica were still dressed as they had been for the concert, in jeans and T-shirts. There were no teenage titties on display at all. «Why aren't these two dressed as concubines?» Hugh silently asked the AI.

«It has been observed that enforcing the standard concubine dress code generally increases levels of stress in those affected. Given the relatively late hour of this extraction, and the numbers involved, it was decided to defer the enforcement of the dress codes until tomorrow morning. Stress levels should be reduced after a night's rest. You yourself are still wearing your civilian clothes, not your Naval uniform. That will also be enforced tomorrow morning.»

The AI talking about a night's rest reminded him that it was getting late. Once they'd finished their meal and cleared the remains away into the recycler, he suggested that they all go to bed.

The girls agreed and headed off towards the small concubine bedrooms after getting two quick goodnight kisses. He was just about to get into the shower, the huge shower, in his en suite bathroom when the AI notified him that Tina wanted to speak to him. The AI provided a bathrobe from a replicator and he went out to see what the problem was.

"Our beds are too small, dad," his daughter told him. We don't want to be alone tonight, after all the stuff that's happened, and we need a bigger bed."

She was right, the beds in the concubines' rooms were too small for the two of them to share comfortably.

"The AI says it can make the bed bigger," Tina explained, "but it needs your permission because this is your apartment."

"You can do this, AI?"

"Yes. The furniture is adaptive within limits."

"Make the bed in this room big enough for the two girls to sleep together."

As if by magic the bed slowly grew until it was about forty centimetres wider. That didn't leave a lot of space round the side, and the duvet was now a bit too small, but there was enough room for the two girls to sleep comfortably. He well understood their need for each other. On their sleepovers, they would often share a bed if one or other of them was feeling down. Sometimes they were both feeling down, like when one of the Bread Brothers got married. He wouldn't have minded someone to hug for himself tonight, but that thought could lead to places Tina might not feel comfortable, so he squashed it.

He kissed them both goodnight again and went back for his shower and to sleep in his big solitary bed.


Hugh woke to a teenage body climbing into bed to his left, followed by a second to his right. "Wha..."

"Don't worry, daddy," came Tina's voice from his left. That immediately worried him; she hadn't called him 'daddy' for a very long time. "We thought you'd be lonely on your own, while we had each other. So we came to join you."

Hugh accepted the inevitable and put an arm round each girl. As if that was a signal, they immediately rolled inwards towards him. They were both naked, with those teenage titties they'd been talking about earlier, each tipped with a hard nipple, pressing into the sides of his chest. Tina put her leg over his, and rubbed herself on his thigh, leaving a snail trail of her juices. "You don't have to..." he started to say to his daughter.

"We know," she replied. "We're not your concubines, daddy. Not yet. We don't have to fuck you. We want to fuck you."

He was lost; Tina had been right about the power of teenage titties. He could feel Erica's equally aroused pussy hunching into his right leg as his daughter moved in for a kiss. The two of them had this planned out like a military campaign. As Tina kept him distracted with her very un-daughterly kiss, Erica's hand was stroking his rapidly stiffening cock.

Tina kept holding the kiss, her lips pressing on his and her tongue snaking into his mouth. Meanwhile, Erica started moving. She paused briefly to gently tease his nearer nipple with her teeth, and then carried on southwards. He was expecting it, but he still shuddered when her mouth closed over the end of his cock.

Tina broke their kiss. "Do you like that daddy? Do you like Erica sucking your stiffie? She's good at it, all her boyfriends say so."

"Mmmm," Tina was right, he could tell. Erica certainly knew what she was doing.

"She licks pussy good as well," Tina giggled.

Hugh felt Erica's mouth leave his dick. "Hey, Tina. Not fair," she complained. "Anyway, you lick mine too."

As Erica's mouth reconnected with his erection, Tina whispered, "That's what we were doing before, daddy, licking on each other." She kissed him once more, "Now, it's time for you to do some work."

She moved up and soon he was treated to a close-up view of her wet pussy as it descended on his mouth. "Lick me daddy. Your little girl needs her pussy licked some more."

He did what he was told. Once he had his fingers good and wet with her juices, he played with her clit and stuck his little finger a short way into her arse, leaving his tongue to do the rest of the work on her pussy. He wanted to do a good job for her and, judging by the way she was squealing and squirming on his face, he succeeded.

Down below, Erica released him from her mouth and quickly shifted around to kneel with her smooth legs on either side of his hips. Soon he felt her hot, wet, tight teenage pussy descend over his dick, riding it down and taking his full length inside her. She started moving on him, working herself into an energetic cowgirl, riding him quickly. He couldn't see Erica of course – his face was full of his daughter's trimmed blonde pussy – but he could feel that she was as good at fucking as she was at blowjobs.

"Yes daddy! Yes daddy! Yes ... ahhhh ... yes," Tina came noisily, her mound mashing into his face. Shortly after Erica followed her, "Unhhhh ... unhhhh," but more quietly, and slumped forward, holding onto her friend from behind. Hugh managed not to come, just. He knew that he'd have more to do tonight, so he held himself back for the last lap.

The two girls rolled off to either side and all three of them recovered their breath for a few minutes. Hugh turned to his right, "Thank you, Erica. That was wonderful."

She smiled back and whispered, "I enjoyed it too."

Turning back to his left, he saw Tina smiling at him. "You know what comes next, don't you daddy?"

He knew, of course. He just didn't want to think about it too much. What he would be doing was fine, it was who he would be doing it to that was the problem. Don't think about it, just do it. "You're sure?"

She nodded, smiling. "Do me daddy," then she spread her legs to welcome him.

He'd deflated a little after fucking Erica, but the brunette quickly repaired the damage with her mouth. She kept hold of him as he moved on top of Tina, and directed his cock to its target. Slowly he slipped into his daughter, sinking his full length, until he could go no further. He paused for a second.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.