Club Venus Paradisio - Cover

Club Venus Paradisio

Copyright© 2014 by Midsummerman

Chapter 1

BDSM Cuckold Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Madeline's freedom leads to her befriending Barbarba through a kinky dating site while casually looking for submissive males. She is encouraged to join her and meet her dominant friends at an incognito and hedonistic holiday destination, where males are no more than playthings to appease the lusts and desires of women of authority. Madeline embarks on what certainly turns out to be the 'Holiday of a lifetime.'

Caution: This BDSM Cuckold Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Madeline Dixon tucked her favourite vibrator into the suitcase, her heart still fluttering over her decision to take a holiday at a darkly hedonistic resort recommended by a very liberated friend. At 48, the already shapely blonde had been watching her calories and smiled into the mirror as she observed her pleasing curves. Though still nervous about her choice, her sex tingled with anticipation at the prospect of the adventure. Now single, she had delved into dating agencies and a hidden urge for promiscuity, fuelled by her release from a dour marriage, had emerged when accidentally locating some of the kinkier sites. Though no desirable males had materialised, she had befriended several females through them and they had directed her to more covert sites where women of a stronger nature revelled in their natural superiority.

It was here that the wholly female oriented and hedonistic resort was pointed out to her by Barbara Dean, a woman whose lifestyle Madeline was most envious of; she had since met her on a couple of occasions and had been exhilarated by her forthright independence and confident manner where all males were concerned, they existed purely for her pleasure and amusement. Her superiority over them was all so natural, as though this was just the way of things in her life, and should be the way for all women. Far from being exclusive to women, that would be no fun at all, males of a certain disposition were more than welcome; encouraged to attend with the proviso that they should expect to be shown the upper hand by the fairer sex without question. Club Venus Paradisio was a large exclusive resort hidden away from the usual humdrum holiday trade, a world where every woman could simply remain totally unmolested or be queen, goddess, or dominatrix.

Madeline had agreed to meet her friend there; Barbara spent several months a year at the resort, often at the expense of one of her many conquests, she had been there a couple of weeks already and was delighted to hear that she had at last persuaded her friend to take the step; she promised her it would change her life forever, and she would never look back. She had many friends who awaited her arrival, eager to meet a fresh recruit.

The nine hour flight was a little gruelling and Madeline was glad to see the lush green mountainous island as the plane finally descended. She picked her case from the conveyer and having cleared customs strutted eagerly toward the bustle of the arrivals lounge, where the usual tour companies were herding their customers toward awaiting transport to destinations. She stood for a moment, looking at the various reps with placards, then noticed an elegant woman striding confidently in tall stilettos toward a corner of the building, a male following a yard or so behind her and struggling with both sets of luggage. A stern and very smart looking woman smiled a greeting at her but did not even glance at the male. In her hand was a placard: 'Club V P' Though the rep stood proudly and confidently, she was almost hidden by an advertising column, emphasising the discrete and covert nature of the resort.

Madeline approached the rep. She gave her a knowing smile and before Madeline could open her mouth she addressed her.

'Miss Dixon? ... Happy to welcome you to Club Venus Paradisio. Just two more to come now; please go to coach 33, just outside to the left.' Madeline stepped out from the air-conditioned building into the humid tropical atmosphere, passing several logo covered transports proclaiming their allegiance to travel companies, before finding 33. A plain black, but luxurious coach with tinted windows continued the discretion of the situation; from it descended a male accompanied by a very authoritative women who supervised his every move as he bowed his head to Madeline and placed her case carefully into the luggage bay. The woman smiled at her.

'Please take a seat Madam, we hope to be leaving very shortly.' Madeline stepped up into the cool flowing air of the coach, upholstered with black leather seating. She grinned to herself as she passed groups of very elegant and impeccably attired women who chatted freely amongst themselves while the males present all sat tight lipped as though under some unseen caution having been placed on them. She nestled into the soft leather and half closed her eyes; just the atmosphere on the bus had her cunt tingling as she viewed the confident women and the males who seemed uniformly obedient. The chatter was broken for a moment as the last passenger boarded; a lone male stepped aboard the bus, and soft giggles accompanied by wicked stares followed his nervous progress to a seat. The rep from outside the coach followed him through and made sure he was as comfortable as possible, given the situation.

'You're a brave boy; I hope you've bought a return ticket, though you may not get the chance to use it.' Her curt smile and the sight of her tightly uniformed arse flexing in the material as she returned to the front of the coach had his cock swelling immediately; Madeline caught his eye for a moment and smiled with all the confidence she could muster, increasing his blood pressure. Madeline's cunt began to moisten with anticipation as she relaxed, she now knew she was not the most nervous person aboard.

The coach followed a highway down through groves of waving palms as they left the airport, following the multitude of brightly coloured coaches on their way to various destinations, many departing at junctions down well used concrete byways. Their coach travelled on down to a curve, then slowed and took a dusty track away from the main highway, its suspension absorbing the rougher surface and winding several miles through densely forested land, glimpses of blue sea and secluded coves visible as Madeline half dozed in the comfort of the seat. Carl Adams watched her breasts rise and fall from his lone position across the aisle, his eyes wandering down her attractive legs and his mind's eye imagining himself at her feet, she with whip in hand. The coach bumped he and all on board out of their daydreams on hitting a ramp where the tarmac approach to their destination began. With the sun beginning to go down, the coach emerged from the palms into flowery gardens with verdant green lawns, whitewashed buildings of various sizes dotted far back into the trees and a huge sandy beach backing onto beach side bars and several inviting blue pools.

Barbara was there to meet her as she stepped down from the coach, her lightly tanned flesh showing through a thin white toga which hid nothing. Her full breasts jutted excited nipples through it, the curve of her hips and long legs of the confident 50 year old redhead proudly displayed on tall cork sandals for all to see. Madeline's own excitement grew as she hugged her friend and looked at the many women over her shoulder; what her friend wore seemed to be the order of things, women of all shapes and sizes wore similar attire, near nakedness even when 'dressed' expressed their liberty. She felt somewhat over-dressed. As the rep handed keys to arrivals and a flurry of male lackeys in uniform white scurried with the new arrival's bags, Barbara put her foot on Madeline's case when the rep gave her the key. She smiled wickedly at Madeline and gestured with a single finger to a male who stood under the shade of a nearby palm.

The hairy male was naked but for a white thong which barely hid his bulging interest in the stern redhead, walking slowly and meekly over with hands clasped behind his back. Barbara lifted her head and sneered as he approached.

'This is a male I'm having some fun using at the moment, I don't even know his name; that's of no importance.' He came over and waited expectantly for a command. Barbara grinned and offered the key to his mouth; he took it between his teeth without question. She pointed to the case.

'Bag! Lodge 15; close to mine.' Madeline's cunt was now nicely aroused as the male responded to her friend's authority without hesitation, the two following his progress about ten yards behind. The redhead smiled at Madeline.

'I know you'll be anxious to freshen up, but I'd like to give you a taste of what I intend you to enjoy from a male or two while you're here, right from the word go. While he's giving your room a sweep and sorting out your air-conditioning, you can come to my lodge and slip into something more comfortable and watch how a woman must be pleased.' As the male opened the door to the spotless accommodation, he was given his orders and passed a broom, much to his bemusement.

'I'll take my friend to reception regarding some business, and will come back and inspect your work. Then you'll be shown how you may please me this evening.' The male's cock stiffened to a full erection as he set about his tasks. Barbara took Madeline straight to her lodge, just a few yards from hers, not to reception. Her lodge was stiflingly warm as she had purposely turned off the air-con in preparation, and grinned at Madeline as she handed her a thin toga similar to hers.

'There's method in my madness; it might be warm in here at the moment, but it's going to get a lot hotter in here soon. You slip this on and I promise you I'll get you in the mood for your stay here; you'll be even keener to freshen up, ready to meet my friends at dinner too.' As she stripped, Madeline's eyes wandered round the colonial style decor, with large bed adorned by mosquito nets and oaken furniture. Barbara hid her clothes in a draw and giggled ad she opened a tall oak wardrobe which reached the ceiling; Madeline was surprised to see it was empty, and within it was a padded leather bar which could be half sat on. Its doors had panels which were filled with a fine screen-door like mesh, she could see out but no-one could see in. There were also leather cuffs for wrists and ankles where many a dominated husband will have been restrained while watching his wife entertained by the stud or submissive of her choice. Barbara giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.