In the Hands of the Enemy - Cover

In the Hands of the Enemy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Interracial Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sister Teresa has been drafted by the War Department and is now known as Nurse Heidi. She was certain she was destined for Europe but finds herself heading to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Caution: This Interracial Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence   Military  

Sister Teresa's family line was a bit unusual for a Catholic nun in the 1940s. She was of Dutch stock with perhaps a German or two hidden in the woodshed. Her family was centered in Pennsylvania Dutch territory and she entered the Carmelite order in the archdiocese of New York. Strangely, a number of the nuns associated with the order which normally tended the needs of the poor community were recruited into the Army nurse corps because of the dearth of properly trained nurses in the military services suddenly thrust into battlegrounds of Europe and the Far East.

She was only 22 at the time of Pearl Harbor and the news burst into the forefront just after she had taken her final vows. The small contingent of Army recruiters who visited the convent were surprised that almost a dozen of the recently graduated nurses volunteered to be sent to combat zones in support of the fighting forces. It seemed a contradiction considering the fact that the church's position was to "turn the other cheek".

Teresa was not her real name.

That was an assumed name recommended by her mentor, Mother Superior Immaculata. Her real name was Heidi-Marie Redeneke and she liked to be called simply Heidi. Well, now she was Sister Teresa and she was headed to a war zone in support of freedom and liberty for mankind. She felt almost like she was departing on a religious Crusade in service of the Lord Almighty.

Heidi or more accurately, Teresa was tall for a female. In fact, she was taller than her father and both of her brothers. She possessed the supplest of figures due to years of competitive swimming and she had long shimmering natural blond hair from her Dutch and German forebears. She hardly ever used any cosmetics and in all honesty had no need for them. The head of the contingent of soldiers, Major Reed caught a glimpse of her beauty under the cover of her cowl and robes and wondered why in the world such a pretty girl had ever entered a convent.

All of the nurse recruits were sent to a special building located on the grounds of the Brooklyn Navy Yard and the rumor was that they would all be soon going over to Britain to prepare for the eventual land invasion of Europe. At the time the gathering forces were jousting in the open spaces of North Africa and it was hoped that the Italian forces would be defeated in running battles from Greece to Gibraltar. In fact, there was a constant influx of Italian POWs being stockpiled in the Navy Yard for relocation to other detention centers in the mid-west.

Sister Teresa was assigned to a section that was comprised mostly of young female graduates of the Army nursing school and the only thing she wore inside her uniform that distinguished her as clergy was the plain black rosary underneath her blouse. The head of the order in the Vatican had hoped the drafted sisters would be able to wear their own habits but the War Department decided that was too confusing for good order and discipline and insisted they look just like all the other nurses. It seemed strange to Sister Teresa that all of the British nurses were called "Sister" but she had to be addressed as "Nurse" or "Ma'am" and make no mention of her affiliation to the church.

Her section did not depart on the transport ship that sailed from the Port of New York but all of the other drafted sisters boarded the vessels with her prayers for their safety on the combat zone. It was some months later that the contingent of almost one hundred nurses and technicians took buses to Pennsylvania Station to take the cross-country sleepers headed for San Francisco and the waiting transport ship that would take them to Australia and the Island-hopping campaign of General Douglas Mac Arthur seeking to wrest back control of the Pacific territories from the Land of the Rising Sun.

She didn't pack any of the cold weather clothing that was intended for the European Theater of Operations because they would most likely be unneeded.

Teresa choose to be known as Nurse Heidi to her fellow co-workers on the medical staff and that is how she was known to any patients assigned to her care. The presence of a contingent of a hundred nubile females in the midst of uncounted hordes of sex-deprived military men was like a magnet that attracted smooth operators with varying degrees of charm.

Nurse Heidi was a bit different from the other nurses. She wore the same uniform but didn't use the perfume or lotions they used to attract male attention. She didn't trade her plain military issue undies for something fancier and softer on delicate skin. Her skirt was regulation length and she didn't have it taken in to accentuate her womanly curves when she bent over to tie her shoe or straighten her stocking seam.

When the other nurses were quick to keep condoms handy in case they attracted a hunky officer, she looked in her missal for guiding words when her urges overwhelmed her feminine needs. Even on the sleeper train, Heidi was able to satisfy her itch with simple and soundless gyrations on the top bunk unaware that her compartment partner a tough broad from Saint Louis called Doris recognized the familiar rhythm and covered her mouth to hide her amusement. It seemed funny to her that with all the available men running around the place, this attractive young nurse preferred to take care of her own needs like some ugly shy librarian in a town with no men. She considered helping her out because she was inclined to value a pretty female's company more often than male companionship when she had a few drinks. The only thing that stopped her from offering was the fact Nurse Heidi spent an awful lot of time reading from the small prayer book and had that look about her that radiated "no nonsense".

A lot of the nurses were humping like rabbits on the train across country and the lucky males around them were scheming night and day trying to discover hidden corners to screw standing up and even resorted to burying the salami on the platforms outside the cars despite the fact that people driving on the parallel roads could see them getting it in broad daylight. Doris had bent over more than once for some desperate soldier on the trip but she couldn't picture the soft-eyed Nurse Heidi accepting an actual cock from behind. In some ways, she wished she was more like her but her passionate nature had insured she would be spreading her legs with the slightest provocation or pointed invitation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.