Unexpected Bonuses - Cover

Unexpected Bonuses

Copyright© 2014 by Nex

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A junior high school student's life takes a dramatic change when he starts dating a girl that has invaded his masturbation fantasy's for years, he will be introduced to all sorts of kinky and erotic things as his develops new relationships during his school year.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student  

Today Alex sat in his bed bubbling with excitement, it was different from any other boring old day, you see things were different, tonight he had a date with an absolutely gorgeous women. Until just recently he had been terribly shy but now he wanted to change, it was his junior year in high school and he wanted his life to be different, no longer was the the meek boy who deferred to others and avoided social situations. The first thing he started doing was spending time talking to random people in school to build new friendships, at first it was terrifying, constantly wondering whether he was saying the right things or if he was making a fool of himself but as the weeks passed by he steadily cultivated a group of good friends, gone was his shy exterior replaced with an entertaining and sociable person who would gladly strike up a conversation just for the fun of it. People started to take notice of his changes, his siblings especially, they stopped teasing him mercilessly and toned it down to the occasional light hearted ribbing but the one who took close noticed of the difference in the previously shy Alex was a girl who was about to change his life.

Jasmine Winter awoke in her bed at 7:00 in the morning when her alarm blasted it's annoying siren to wake her from her slumber, taking a few seconds to collect her thoughts her eyes shot open, realising today was the day she was going out on a date with a boy she had harbored a crush on for years. Tonight Jasmine or Jazzy to her friends was going to the movies with Alex, her best friend Lisa's younger brother, now usually girl code prevented the dating of younger brothers but Lisa had never seen Jazzy take any interest in guys besides her younger brother Alex, she was starting to get worried but with the changes in Alex recently she decided that this was the perfect opportunity for them, who was she to get into the way of two people who clearly had the hots for each other.

Jazzy was excited and horny, the anticipation of her date tonight was getting to her, she needed to take the edge off, reaching over and pulling away the covers she eyed her genitals, they pulsed with excitement as images of all the dirty things she wanted to do with Alex flashed through her mind. Sadly it wouldn't be so, she was different form other girls, she could entertain the though of colliding with Alex in a pile of flailing and sweaty limbs but it would never turn out like that, he would never be hers. Little did she know events tonight would change her life forever, the love and acceptance she craved for years just may be hers.

School was dragging on today, what was little more than a few hours felt like days, Alex couldn't even concentrate on what Mr Moore was saying, who listens to someone drone on about boring old physics when they have a date tonight with a 6 foot, blue eyed, black haired and completely stacked goddess. What Jazzy didn't know was she wasn't the only one with a serious crush, Alex has been watching her for years, every time she came over and teased him with her delectable body his hard on would strain his shorts the entire time, when she left he would go to his room and jerk off for hours, spraying load after load in tissues he kept hidden in his desk drawer.

"Now, can someone give me the answer to question 5 (a), ah Alex Davies, what did you get?" Mr Moore had seen Alex barely paying attention to his class, he had allowed him a few minutes in hopes that he would fix his behaviour but he didn't so now he must take appropriate measures, he preferred not to single out a student but making sure his students got the most out of every class was a rule he stood by and one that no one was allowed to break.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.