Aging Well 2, the Sequel - Cover

Aging Well 2, the Sequel

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 22

[Sandy writes]

As we got out of the car, I rubbed Jack's erection and told him that I would do something about that when we got home. He smiled and looked at my nipples that were showing. "Only if you insist." He grinned. He knew that I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

Becky looked at us and grinned. "You're going to corrupt your daughter with your public displays of affection."

I grinned back at her. "I can't help it that your father is soo hot! I just love his body!" I went in the shop holding Jack's hand and pulling him with me. Jack just had a crazy leer on his face. He had learned to enjoy my teasing. I also enjoyed pleasing him.

Becky and Mark just looked amused. I found what I needed and we left for home. Jack and I carried the cloth and other items upstairs and I started to work after sending Jack down. I heard Mark say, "Jack, we're going to run home. If the power is still off, we'll grab everything and return. If the power is back on, we'll clean up and change clothes before returning. We have food that will go bad if not used whether the power is back or not. We will cook supper for everyone tonight."

They left. About half an hour later, Gretchen came bounding up the stairs followed more sedately by Chastity. They were both excited and looking forward to their wedding. Finally, I said, "Are you going on a honeymoon?"

They looked abashed but shook their heads. Gretchen said, "Neither of us has any time off nor do our soon to-be spouses."

"Might I suggest that you at least get a motel room package for the night. All four of you could then just be late Monday morning."

I could tell they were ready to head downstairs to talk to their guys. I said, "Gretchen, yours is the farthest along. I want you to try it on. Close the door and strip."

Chastity closed the door while Gretchen removed her clothes quickly. I said, "Take off the bra, too. Neither gown permits a bra. The lines would be unsightly and straps would show anyway. They are going to be sexy dresses."

They both hugged me and Chastity said, "Mom, you just don't know any other way to be." They released me and we helped Gretchen into her gown. Chastity looked at it. "Wow! It looks great! However, it's a thong dress, at most. Gretchen, your bikini undies show."

Gretchen said, "Is it really that tight?"

I grimaced. "I'm afraid so."

She grinned. "Mack will have a hard time! Don't change a thing!" She grinned some more. "If anyone says anything, I will tell them it's alright. My mom made it for me."

I marked a couple of spots and the hem. Gretchen shimmied out of the gown and put her clothes back on. I said, "Chastity, I will want you to try yours on later today. Becky and Mark are cooking. That will give me the rest of the afternoon to sew.

"Now, go. Talk to your guys about Sunday night at least and arrange your Monday mornings." They headed down stairs and I finished Gretchen's gown and hung it in the closet. I finished cutting out Chastity's gown and went downstairs for something to drink and enjoy being with people before returning to my sewing...

I sat in Jack's lap and had some lemonade to drink while he held me. I listened to my two "love daughters" talk to their fiancés about their plans. Mack had an easier time because he had already warned his associates about his wedding. The same was true for Gretchen.

Chastity's boss only wanted to know when and where as he told her to take whatever time she needed. She was having to call his cell phone because the phones and power at their office were still out. He said that he would see her Sunday at the wedding and to take as much time as she needed. She had just finished a project and he would delay the next until she returned.

The real problem was David. He talked to his current Captain, John, Mack's friend, but he had to refer him to the head of detectives for the precinct. That man was not happy. He told David that a retirement had made the position available and that there were plenty of more deserving people wanting that slot. David listened and finally said, "Very well, sir. I understand your position. I will inform my current captain that I am not wanted as a detective because there are other more deserving people who should have the slot. I will either remain on the uniform watch or resign from the force. Good day."

He never raised his voice but his face was clearly angry. He telephoned John and explained everything. He said, "I will not work under him. I will be back on the uniformed detail or resign. That isn't a threat, John."

John said, "Let me talk to Mitch Andrews. We knew this day was probably coming. Hang in there. I'll get back to you."

David hung up politely. Chastity looked at him with worry in her eyes. "David, this shouldn't be that way."

"Chas, this confrontation has been building for months. There are some people who have their noses out of joint. I scored one of the highest scores ever on the lieutenants' test and a perfect score on the detectives' exam. This is well-known. I'm also young and moving ahead of other men on the force. This was both a popular and an unpopular promotion and change. I can wait. John and I had talked about intentionally delaying my move for six months to avoid some of this issue. John has a lieutenant's spot available for me. He knows I'm angry but we've been gathering ammunition for this day. Asking for a half day merely moved the confrontation up.

"In some ways, I would like to stay in uniform. As a lieutenant, I will have a squad of officers like I have had for the last few months as a sergeant. It will just be formal now. I'll wait for John. My actions on 475 won't hurt because Mitch Andrews was the assistant chief who relieved Cookson. The guy I am replacing just made sergeant from time with the force but never passed the test. The chief of detectives for the precinct is a lieutenant who has failed the captains' test a number of times. He has had many promising detectives leave for one reason or another for the last four or five years."

David had a serene look of a man who had no worries. It was just over a half hour later when his phone sounded. It was the assistant chief, Mitch Andrews. David said, "Good afternoon, sir. I am sorry you were bothered with this matter. I would just like to stay in the uniform division. I think John has a slot for me. Lieutenant Jackson has people in mind who he thinks should be in that detective's slot." David put the phone on speaker with his finger to his lips for silence.

"Lieutenant Ellis, you are correct. John has a slot for you in uniform and you will go there. However, it will only be for a little while. Jackson was unable to demonstrate who might be more deserving as a detective. He has been relieved and will be back in uniform before the end of next week. Costing the force one of the precinct's stars was the final straw. Wait for about six months and you will have another chance if you want it.

"Finally, what's this about you getting married? That's not permitted in this precinct unless I'm invited. Well?"

"You're invited, sir. I'm sure John told you where and when. Thank you."

"I have the place and time. Call John. He has your instructions. Congratulations."

"Thank you, sir. Good bye." David hung up. He immediately dialed John who said, "Congratulations, the only fly in the ointment is this old patrolman I have to assign to someone other than you. Jackson agreed to being demoted and reassigned rather than get terminated or resign. He needs six more months for his pension. I figure Corporal Johnson would be a good babysitter. I'll see you Tuesday morning at zero eight hundred for work. That will give you time to modify your uniforms for the proper rank. Mitch and I will be at the church for your wedding. I'm looking forward to seeing this girl. You said that she's an engineer? I'm guessing fat, with buck teeth and glasses. Bye!" We could hear him laughing as he hung up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.