Adrienne - Cover

Adrienne

Copyright© 2014 by DreamWryter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The family dynamic of a teen boy is drastically changed by a tragic accident that leaves his mother in an unusual mental state. Story codes to be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Sunday morning I awoke feeling as tired as I was before going to bed the night before. I hadn't gotten much sleep, coming in short bursts between erotically charged dreams centered on Adrienne and even a couple involving Deanna. I spent the first part of the day lounging around the house and catching up on homework. Deanna appeared to be avoiding me as I only caught fleeting glimpses of her throughout the day.

I got a call from Marsha around 2 o'clock in the afternoon asking if we were going to come over for Sunday dinner. This was a little weird to me since I usually got the calls from Adrienne or Grandma. I told her we would be there as usual. She didn't say anything about Adrienne's visit to my house last night so I figured she didn't know about what had happened. This was a relief as I had no idea how I was going to handle that situation.

Deanna and I arrived at Grandma's around 5 pm and I was greeted by my gorgeous girlfriend upon arrival with a sensuous kiss. This caused me to blush because she laid it on me in the middle of the living room, right in front of my entire family. My sister just gave me a knowing smirk as she greeted everyone else before asking Adrienne to talk to her in the kitchen.

Of course Marsha wanted all the details about the wedding so she and I headed out to the front porch to talk while Bridgette and Grandma finished preparing dinner.

"So, what happened? I talked to Allison this afternoon and all she would tell me is that 'it was okay'."

"Nothing happened," I replied, making it obvious to the world that I didn't want to talk about it.

"She didn't try anything?" Marsha asked.

"She tried to kiss me, okay? But I shot her down immediately. I don't think she was too happy about it."

"Hmm. I figured she might try something like that. I'm happy to hear that you controlled yourself. Have you told Adrienne? She'll be pissed if she heard that."

"No, I haven't. But I will when I get the chance. I'm not going to keep anything like that from her."

"Not going to keep what from me?" Adrienne asked walking out the front door.

I invited Adrienne to join me on the swing and told her about what happened. I didn't leave anything out. When I told her about Allison trying to kiss me, she got a really dark look in her eyes. But as soon as I told her how I handled it and that Allison just sulked afterward, Adrienne's face lit up into a huge smile.

"I figured that's what would happen," Adrienne said when I was done with my story. "That's why I gave you the reward you got last night."

"What reward?" asked Marsha confused.

"I met Frank at his house when he got home from the wedding. And then we spent some alone time in his room," Adrienne answered her without the slightest bit of embarrassment.

"You what?" Marsha asked incredulously.

"Let's just say that Frank know just how much I love him," Adrienne said in a matter of fact way.

"So what did Deanna want to talk to you about?" I asked Adrienne.

"She basically just told me to lock the door next time," she said with a little red in her cheeks.

That was not what I expected to hear. I was expecting for Deanna to tell her how inappropriate it was and how we were too young to do those things. Anything but a casual dismissal about privacy. Marsha was just as stunned and partially confused. She obviously didn't know what had happened but I'm sure she had a good idea based on what Adrienne had said to us.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Grandma wanted me to come out and tell you guys that dinner should be ready any minute," Adrienne said like nothing out of the ordinary had been discussed in the last few minutes.

Dinner was the usual casual affair with a lot of small talk between everyone. After dinner Adrienne and Marsha disappeared into one of their bedrooms, probably to talk about last night. I on the other hand was taken into the living room to have a long talk with Deanna and my grandparents. The gist of the conversation was that I needed to be the mature adult in mine and Adrienne's relationship and slow things down. Grandpa made the comment that being a man involved thinking more with my big head and not my little one. Grandma steered the conversation toward Adrienne's emotional state and making sure I treated her with respect. And Deanna furthered Grandpa's comment by reminding me about letting my hormones control the situation.


I slept better Sunday night. I think that the fact that everyone knew what was going on without coming right out and saying anything helped me feel better about the situation. I awoke Monday morning refreshed and ready to tackle the coming school week.

My sunny outlook on things changed at lunch that afternoon. I found Marsha and Adrienne sitting at our usual table, but Allison and Tabitha were sitting at another table with the other cheerleaders. When I asked the girls what was going on they just said that they needed their space and everything would work out in the end. I felt bad because Allison, Tabitha and Marsha and to some extent myself had been friends since we were little. I hated that the whole thing with Adrienne could cause such turmoil.

Sensing my mood and what was causing it, Adrienne decided to take it upon herself to go talk to Allison. The two of them walked off down the school corridor after talking for just a couple of moments. Tabitha took their being gone to come back over to our table. We were talking about nothing in particular when Adrienne and Allison came back about ten minutes later. They both looked to be in better spirits which relieved the tension in the air for the rest of us.

That afternoon, while at Grandma's doing my homework with the girls, I took the opportunity to ask Adrienne about her conversation with Allison when Marsha went to the restroom. Adrienne told me that they had come to an understanding. Basically Allison was not going to try to interfere again and Adrienne was going to try not to be so stand-offish with Allison and Tabitha. I was relieved to hear that they were going to try to get along.

Seeing that Marsha was taking a little while I then decided to discuss what happened Saturday night. I made sure she knew how much I enjoyed it and thanked her for the gift she gave me. But I also told her that I respected her and loved her too much to rush things. She just lovingly took my hand and told me she felt the same way and then gave me a sweet kiss just as Marsha returned.

We finished our homework just before dinner and I made my way home. At home that evening I had dinner with Deanna and then called it an early night. I lay in my bed listening to records until I drifted off to sleep.


The rest of the week was the complete opposite of Monday. The girls all seemed to get along much better and Allison and Tabitha appeared to be going out of their way to be nice to Adrienne. On Friday afternoon Adrienne informed me that we were going to be double-dating with Bridgette and her new boyfriend Tom Dickerson Saturday evening. What I wasn't ready for was when she told me we were going to a drive-in theater.

I was both nervous and excited at the same time. I knew what the older teens did at the drive-in and it wasn't watching movies. When I told Deanna about it Friday evening, she just told me to remember to be a gentleman and not let my hormones get in the way. Easier said than done, I thought.

Tom drove for the date and picked up Bridgette, Adrienne and myself from Grandma's house. Of course Tom was given the new boyfriend treatment by Grandpa. I thought it was kind of funny since I didn't have to go through it myself. After Grandpa was sufficiently satisfied that Tom had Bridgette's best interests at heart we finally left to head to the drive-in.

Upon arrival Tom and I headed to the concession stand to get popcorn, candy and drinks. While we were walking he asked how I knew Bridgette and Adrienne. I couldn't come right out and say the truth so I went with the story we had been telling everyone else, that I was friends with Marsha and met Adrienne through her. And of course that meant that I knew Bridgette since she was Marsha's older cousin and living with them. He then told me how hot Adrienne looked in her halter top and shorts and that I was a lucky man. I told him that Bridgette was a nice catch and that I was happy that she found someone nice.

I have no idea what Bridgette and Adrienne discussed while we were gone and didn't have time to ask as the movie was just beginning. Can't really recall much about the movie except it was called Jagged Edge and it was about someone getting killed and the suspect falling in love with his defense attorney. Not very realistic but the girls liked it.

As the movie went on, the girls got in a snuggling mood. Tom and Bridgette in the front seat of his Chevy Malibu and Adrienne and I completely forgotten in the back seat. During one of the love scenes Adrienne started getting a little frisky and started rubbing the crotch of my jeans. This of course led to my pants getting a bit tight. Then she deftly unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them so that she had a little better access. I tried to quietly get her to stop as I didn't want Bridgette to see what we were doing but I needn't have worried. Glancing toward the front seat I couldn't see Bridgette's head. Curious I sat forward a little and looked over the seat and saw that she was giving Tom a nice slow blowjob.

When I sat back Adrienne gave me a grin and then helped me to pull my jeans down to ankles. She then leaned over into my lap and started to gently lick the head of my engorged cock. After lovingly licking the length my dick for a few minutes she decided to swallow the whole thing. The first couple of tries weren't so successful, but on the third attempt I felt the head of my prick slide into her throat. The sensation of the squeezing of her throat muscles had an immediate impact and I knew I wouldn't last long.

As gasp from the front seat caused me to open my eyes. That's when I saw Bridgette just watching in shock. Then Tom turned around to see what the commotion was and his eyed widened in surprise as well. The sudden audience caused me to lose it and I started pumping shot after shot of my creamy essence into Adrienne's mouth. Starting to choke she pulled off my cock and got a couple more shots in her face. Her pulling off gave Tom and Bridgette a good look at my 7 —' cock erupting like Mt. St. Helens.

"My god girl, you actually swallowed that whole thing?" Bridgette said astonished. Adrienne just got a big smile on her face but didn't say anything.

"I suddenly feel inadequate," muttered Tom as he turned back to face the movie screen.

The silence was almost deafening at that point. Bridgette was then murmuring something to Tom and running her hands over his arms and chest. And Adrienne just snuggled up to my side after I pulled my pants back up and she wiped her face with a handkerchief she had in her purse.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.