Winners and Losers - Cover

Winners and Losers

Copyright© 2014 by Bawdy Bloke

Chapter 5: The Cup

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Cup - A football (soccer) league adopts new rules where the losing team must provide sexual services to the winning team after each match. This will chart a season through the eyes of one player as they play friendlies, cup competitions and matches, winning some games and losing a few more while he comes to terms with his bi-curiosity and urges, in full public view.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

After our victorious match against The Cock Inn, the team played South End Harriers, who beat us 5-0 in a pre-season friendly. They were unbeaten so far in the league season and had clearly marked us down as a guaranteed three points but Dmitri scored the winner in a bruising 2-1 win. I felt imperious as my dick slid past the lips of the smarmy sod who forced me to fellate him in his team’s victory a few weeks previous.

The gagging of the footballer as I rammed my cock into his mouth felt fantastic. I gripped the back of his head to impale my erection deep into him, causing him to gag. I felt invincible. As I neared my orgasm, I threw the angry man onto his front and thrust my lubricated cock deep into his barely lubricated arsehole: that was his choice, not mine.

The hot stream of pleasure built as he wailed and squealed. Their unbeaten record had not seen anyone in that team succumb to the losers under the league’s plans, and he wasn’t taking his buggery like a man.

Every angry cry was met with a threat or abuse, and I responded to every unwarranted word with deeper and deeper thrusts. I revelled as my powerful grip on his waist helped me pound his arse to my scintillating climax; grunting as my cock spasmed with glorious sensations.

He left our changing room sheepishly, and I was certain that our return match later in the season would be a feisty affair. I wasn’t the only member of my team to use the victory to fan a burgeoning rivalry.

Indeed, the notoriety of the league’s plan had certainly spread and I received an invitation to be interviewed on an Internet radio station. My girlfriend teased me relentlessly, suggesting that I got my fame by sucking men’s cocks, which wasn’t totally untrue.

We sat down on the couch together as I was interviewed by the energetic host as part of the American radio station’s “Crazy World” section. I described our season so far, and Anna smiled as I recounted my last victory for the post-watershed show.

I was glad she was OK with what we did; she said she found it “funny” but I knew it made her horny. Me recalling what I did in the changing rooms always made her feel flushed and we’d finish the evening in the bedroom fucking like rabbits.

We, as a couple, also spent some time with Dmitri and Sam: we lived close to each other and the two women had a shared hobby in jewellery making, ensuring that they became friends quickly. This also helped Dmitri and I to become mates, which helped the team with our growing understanding as the midfield axis.

We took a break from the league games for the following weekend with a cup game against a lower division side – Majestic Amateurs. They had travelled around twenty miles to our ground and their team appeared to be made up of overweight middle-aged men. They were rooted to the bottom of their league. This was no great surprise.

The league authorities were keen to add some interesting variations during the season, and a couple of weeks after the successful public sex shows, the first round cup games would be used for a “bukkake the losing captain.”

Our captain, the blue-eyed stocky central defender was unmoved by this decree as our manager read the league notice in the changing room; if we could not beat a lower league side in the cup then we all had big problems.

Indeed, the game was a little cagey for the first half-an-hour; what they lacked in fitness and skill they made up for with enthusiasm, charging around the pitch with wild abandon and throwing themselves in front of crosses and shots. Dmitri opened the scoring, before our star striker added a couple more in the second half to finish a comfortable 3-0 victory.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.